Monday, October 16, 2006

Highlights if the weekend and more :)

 

** A BIG thank you to Donna from This, That and Hockey for the beautiful graphics. shes soo sweet and so talented.

 

 

Hola every, hows it going? Just wanted to do a quick update and give u some highlights from the weekend. Of course, i have to post some pics too. Where would i have an entry without it right, haa. I hope u all had a kick ass weekend or pretty good one anyway. Its going to be a busy week here. I tell ya this is only the beginning with this month being Halloween and all other activites then next month you got Thanksgiving then Christmas ackk, lol. Oh before I go on, I know my usual babble, hee. I wanted to let you all know again, hee that i have a voice comment thing in my about me section. Its great u can leave me a voice comment. Please do so, i love to hear you all give me a shoutout. Do I have to beg really, lmao. That would be sad, hee. Anyway, this weekend was pretty good. Here are the highlights, yeah im being lazy tonight ;) Given that Im getting tired, on my dang period and kind of in blah mood lol, so I am making it simple, :) Here goes..

 

Friday night : the 13th haa. Geez, wasnt really a bad day for us at all, lol, actually turned out to be a good night. When Jay got home from work that afternoon, we went to the library for bit, then took Danielle to the animal store thats nearby. She of course, loved looking at the puppies and cats. We are thinking about in the near future to get a cat. I really hope so, once i get a job and we are more on our feet. I think it would be great for Danielle to get used to having a pet around and teaching her how to take care of one. We got invited to the dinner by Jasons mom and stepdad, they go out with their group of friends every Friday night to a restaurant of their choice. They all decided on a great Italian place called Carrabbas. The last time Jay and i went there, i believe it was for our wedding anniversary this yr or Valentines, no it was for our Wedding anniversary. Anyway, we didnt have a good eating experience there needless too say, lol. It was at a different location though. This one was really, really good. Wow.. I mean great food. Plus as i said, we had a nice time surprisingly. I usuallly dont like to hang out with my inlaws friends much. Lets just say, they have all this money and act like there all that cause of it. There very well to do Jay and i have nothing in common with these ppl andfeel out of place. But there were pretty cool with us. Their polite and thats about it. Danielle had a really good time thats what important. She played and laughed with one the the inlaws friends kid named Logan. There cute together, lol. That was Friday night pretty much.

 

Saturday was a beautiful day outside!! You will see what i mean in the pics below. It was in the 80s warm for fall but norm for here in Florida, lol. However, there was a beautiful breeze. My mom had offered to watch Danielle for a few hrs while Jay and i had much need date time alone ;) So we dropped Danielle off at my mom mid afternoon, then got some errands done which was nice to do i hate to say wihout Danielle. We love having her around of course but it was easier to get things done without worrying about her, lol. Jay got a haircut, got the car washed. Then we went out by the beaches and played mini golf. Omi gosh, it has gotten expensive, lmao. Its more then a movie ticket, lol. Crazy i tell u. It was worth it though just that short time was wonderful to be alone with Jay. To have great, alone, couple time. I love you Jason! Then afterwards, headed back to my moms and hung out there for the rest of the evening She made dinner its the norm every Sat it seems, lol. We played with my brothers kids, all of us played video games. Then we watched a movie then later on, then headed home.

 

 

Sunday, Jay worked till 3 pm. After his shift he came home and we went straight back to his job, haa, for a cookout they had there. It was nice to meet Jays co workers, bosses and all. They were really cool and funny. The food was pretty good too. Danielle of course chowed down on cake and chips, haa. We werent there that long, then after went back home and bascially chilled the rest of the evening. Oh yeah and cleaned, lol. What a exciting part of day there, lol. oh, we also took Danielle to the little playground here where we live. She loves it there, it was nice out agian another beautiful day to be outside. I love, love this time of yr. This week is going to be eventful, lets see, sometime this week my inlaws are going to treat us out to eat and take Danielle to the pumpkin patch to a pick a pumpkin, we do this every yr. It i guess a tradition now, lol. Then Friday, I am watching a good friend of mines daughter. Hey Marie, lol. we are happy to do it and cant wait. Looking fwd to it. Saturday we plan to go to Octoberfest in my inlaws neighborhood, theres going to be games, free food, music and all kinds of neat things to do. Its free too, so why the heck not. We plan to take my niece and nephew there too. I will have to post pics of that too. Thats it all. I know i guess boring, jk jk. Job hunting still not going. No calls, no leads. Im getting worried. Especially with holidays coming. Im worried how we are going to afford Christmas and just the bills. I dont know, *sigh* I guess thats it for now. I would say more but im getting tired. I will update more soon. I have an entry in mind for next time. I think u all will enjoy. So here are the pics. They came out cute i think. Cant wait to get a dig cam again next yr, lol. ttyl,

*hugs, Leslie

 

** shot was taken at the mini golf course we went to ;)

 

 

 

 

 

** these last two were taken one night whenwe went out to eat. I especially love the last one...

 

New story book about Strawberry shortcake : $6.00

Buying some odds and ends at the store: $40.00

Nice family meal out: $26.00

Being daddys little girl: Priceless

** I thought that pic would be a cute example for those commercials, lol

 

**Update: I just took these pics earlier this afternoon at the playground where we live. These came out great, especially one in particular with Danielle on the slide. Gosh we are soo in love with our little girl. Enjoy and ttys, love you all, Leslie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures chicky.

Anyways, I can at least say, i left, not one, but two..count 'em two voicecomments already..even though the second one doesnt count, and i didnt mean to send it, at least it is one lol. anyways..im glad you two got some alone time.

take care
byebye!!
<3jackie

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love your American Express comparison! I will have to try that out myself!

Toodles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy mama!

How are you, yes, we have been playing phone tag - you're it. (j/k) I will soooo call you as soon as I have a minute to sit down and breathe. LOST is on tonight, and I am addicted so I will probably call you after it's over if that's not to late.

Any who . . .

Glad to hear that I am not the only person on their devil period right now. Ugh - sucks to be a woman sometimes . . . freaking aye, you know how much money we could save it we didn't have to buy tampons and pads every month, sheesh.

You're so lucky you had a pretty weekend, it was pretty much in the lower 50's high 40's and rainy here for the past week or so. Blah. Either way, I am so glad the three of you had a good time together.

Thansk for the pics you little tree hugger :-P you.  Mwahaha. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Danielle kissing her daddy - too damn cute if I may say so, too damn cute.

I'll catch ya later, enjoy your afternoon, evening . . . whatever time it is. LOL.

Love ya,

Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Danielle. Jeeeeeeeeeez she is getting so big, did she know she's suppose to stop growing right about now? ;)


Steph~

Anonymous said...

Great pics.  Our mini golf place added a new water hazard a few weeks ago.....the nearby stream flooded and the whole place was under 6 feet of water, LOL.  


Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com