
Hola every1, Happy weekend :) Hope every1 is doing great and has a good weekend ;) Just wanted to do a quick entry and update a bit and also do something a little different. Anyway, we had a crazy week here at the Koeske hosuehold, lol what else is new, haa. Anyway the beginning of the week was a little slow, the usual, doing laundry, cleaning, taking care of the little one, lol. Wed night the inlaws invited us to meet them at the Pumpkin patch. So we can pick some pumpkins for our princess, lol. I took a few pics with my cam phone but can upload them till i pay minutes on my phone :( Hopefully that will be soon. So Danielle picked a cute, baby pumpkin then Jay and i picked a good medium size one we will carve. My inlaws do this for us every yr it seems to be a tradition. That was nice then after that, they treated us for pizza. It was nice family, fun evening. Thursday was pay day, yeahh lol well Jays anyway. We had some bills to pay blehh. Then after Jay treated us out to eat which we havent done in a while, then we went to the mall to browse for a bit. We even bought ourselves things that were on sale. We never get to do that really and maybe we shouldnt have but we didnt spend much. I got 4 new shirts at Old Navy for like $20 bucks not bad, lol. Then Jason got a video he wanted so it all turned out good. This evening I am watching a friend of mines daughter. Its going pretty well :) Shes been a pretty good girl and playing well with Danielle. They had their moments lol but hey there 4, lol. It was nice though to see Danielle playing with a little friend and having fun together. They colored together, danced, hugged and just being all cute. Jay and i were very happy to do it. although Jay abandoned on me early, haa thanks hunny and went to bed. Oh well, its going ok. Just waiting now for the girls mom my friend to come pick her up. I was happy to help Marie out. I know how it is to want alone time and to have time for urself and a break from little one, lol.
Thats it really tomm is going to be a blast. Theres this Octoberfest at my mils neighborhood in the late afternoon that we are going to. My brother and hids kids will tag along too. I hope to get some pics taken and i will share them dont worry. It should be neat, there going to be lots of food, drinks, music, games for the kids and more. Thats my weekend eventful for once, haa. I really wanted to post this entry too, to do a little idea i thought of. Im sure it has been done before and if u want to copy the idea do so ok?
Say one or the most, or three words about all that you love, are friends with, etc. At the end you can say things about me too, ok. I love to see what you all think of me in a few words, lol. Here goes:
Jason my hubby of course: the one love of my life, sexy, kind, loving, funny, giving, true, sweet, my best friend. I know thats more then one or two words, lol
Danielle- the light of our life, funny, sweet, smart, soo cute, beautiful
My mom: my best friend, kind, selfless, giving, loving, the best mom ever! Love you mom :)
Damien my brother : FUNNY, crazy, a great dad, brother and son. Giving, hardworker, thoughtful, just awesome :)
Melissa C: my best friend, great mom, wife, everything. Funny, dory:hee, sweet, giving, loving, just sexy too, hee, strong
Rick: intellgent, funny, fun, charming, good friend, go getter, crazy
Jessica S: sweet, shy, great mom, friend, hard worker
Melissa L : long time good friend, sweet, loving, funny, great mom and wife, beautiful
Marie : great mom, smart, good sense of humor, fun, great friend
Eric and Nicole : wonderful people, generous, fun, funny, good friends, hardworkers
Miss Amanda : shoe queen, heee, funny as hell, kind, warm, down to earth, good friend, witty, sexy
Jackie B : wise, funny, cute, crazy, pretty, cool, good friend, caring
Sarah S : longtime friend, funny, silly, kind
Brandi : thoughtful, goober, (hee), beautiful, strong, goofy, fun, wonderful person
Vincci: funny, sweet, smart, pink girl, hardworker
Chris: intellgent, loving hubby and dad, cool guy, really funny
Keira D : talented, kind, wild, fun, loving, great friend
Ondrea: sweet, good friend, generous, selfless, fun
Randy : old friend, funny, cool, pimp daddy haa, good guy :)
Ana : sexy, beautiful, funny, adventurous, great friend, dedicated
Andrea : creative, funny, cute, sweet, loving, giving, great person, strong, a great friend to have
Kim V: beautiful, fun, sweet, creative, passionate, wonderful lady
Thats it all, im getting tired, haa. Its getting late. My friend picked up her girl it was a fun and crazy night. But i was happy to do it Marie and i will again :) Anyway, if i missed any1 didnt mean to i will add more soon. Like i said, if you have some words about me share, lol. Lets start with this: Leslie is a....
Have a good weekend all, xo, Leslie
















3 comments:
I think I'm Jackie B...at least thats what my stater's name tag says lol.. Aww thanks for the sweet thoughts. You very pretty, wise, funny, awesome, sweet, nice, too yourself..
Take care..Sorry it took me a while to get her..My aol sucks ass.. i still have to go to your picture journal and click the link to this journal from there..otherwise it doesnt load.. i dunno wth that is about lol..but yeah, thats how i get there..so dont ever!! delete that link lol.
byebye
<3jackie
Oy! Something is going on with AOL today. I can barely read the font in this post and the font here in the comment is so light. grrrrrr
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com
HOLA!!!
Sorry I haven't called my phone has been acting so ghetto . . . I need to take it on Maury to shape it's ass up!
Any way.
Love you blurp about all the people that you love! That's fantastic. And now I have been dubbed shoe queen, whoosh, that is a lot to live up to! HeHeHe. Thank you, you are so sweet, and an awesome friend, I wish I had more time to chat with you . . . I am going to make the effort, I'm a single girl living on her own what the hell do I have going on that is so important? LOL.
Catch ya later,
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Post a Comment