Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New pics and game time :)

Hey all, hows it going? I hope you all are having a good week and evening. I wanted to share some pics that just took recently this week actually a couple of days ago. Also some surprise pics at the end. Oh and before i show the pics. Hopefully soon, we are going to buy a webcam. I am so excited!! I can take good pics with them and have video blog entries. So stay tuned for that it will be pretty neat for you all to see me live i guess u can say, lol.This would be a longer entry but i just spent a freakin hour typing one on my space. I was going to copy it and paste it on here. However, when i went to preview and post it, went blank and didnt go thru ;( I am so f-in mad right now. I had a nice, long, good entry. I am not doing it agian, lol. Yeah lazy i guess, hee. Maybe I will later but I am pissed. So for now, here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy!

 

** These first few you will see were taken at Weedon Isle Park Sat afternoon. I got some great shots of a beautiful view from the observation level inside the Cultural and History center buliding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last but not least Danielle in her new Halloween costume we just got today, thanks to my mom. Thanks mom u rock, we love you!! Its a purple flower fairy btw ;)

 

 

 

I will update again, *sigh* more later :)

*hugs, Leslie

Until then, have fun by trying out this quiz on me. Oh yes all, see how well you know me. I want you all to participate, lol. Cant wait to see your answers, have fun :) xo

 

http://www.testriffic.com/friendtest/377329

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie, How r u? Aww the pics are great! Sorry I didn't call u over the weekend, I had a horrible one at work. I'll give u a call this week let me know when you'll be home. Danielle looks so pretty in her costume, and Brinley is going to be a little fairy too! Tty soon! Hugs & Love, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey sexy momma!!

:-D

It is dumping down rain right now, not exactally my idea of exciting, but it is wonderful to come over here and see pictures of beautiful sunny Florida.

Take care,

Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

How cute is she?  Looks like you had a great time at the exhibit.  Don't you just love those learning moments you share with your kids?


Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com