Hi agian everyone, lol. Just wanted to do another quick entry & show you the pics i promised to show you! I made a slidehow here. These are random pics from May and so on. Just to show you all a peek of whats been going on since I have been mia from blogging haa, lol. There pics of Danielles graduation, to our family trip, Danielles Bday and much more! Enjoy and oh yes, you will notice that Danielle got all of her beautiful long hair cut :( Some of you all know that though. That wasnt a decision i wanted to make, *sniffs* lol. But this summer we had to deal with head lice, nasty i know. Uggh dont even want to talk much more about it. Lets say it was 3 mos, yeah 3 mos, lol of a nightmare! Anyhow all is good with that now. D's hair is growing back. But the new do is cute :) Anyhow enjoy the pics. If you havent already, please check out the last entry. It has lots of updates!
See you all soon
Love, Leslie
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Lots of pictures!
Posted by Leslie at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
great pics thanks for sharing!! Hannah seems to be the theme, eh? Bug had her birthday cake hannah too. LOL
I am also in Florida..I found you on Donnas blog..stop by and see me at mine... ;-)
Your blog looks great. I LOVE what you have done with it.
I am so happy to see ya on blogger and to see ya blogging again!!
I LOVE all the pics.
Thanks for sharing.
We gotta talk soon. I miss ya.
Love Ya
bffsahbss
Angel
In response to one of your comments.
Honestly i have no idea what the "Spat" or whatever it may have been was in the first place LOL. Probably some kind of MySpace "he said she said bullshit". I'm not sure if i had a journal on AOL a year ago..I think i was pretty much a MySpace girl. So not sure if it was AOL Community Drama. But whatever it was...i honestly don't remember.
But, yes it's been a little over a year. I think it was 2 Winter or Springs ago that we last talked. I know that i moved back to Massachusetts August of '07 so I've been back here a year and 2 months.
Life is GOOD! The divorce was the BEST thing that could have ever happened to me! Sean lives with his Dad in NJ...because when the divorce went through i wasn't making enough money to support him..but he comes up here several times a year..All summer, the holidays...i get him anytime i want basically so it all works out.
I'm making a LOT of money now...Moving next week into my own place...Things are going very well.
Hows things down south?
WHOO HOOO GO JASON!!!!
Girl i hear ya about the Economy and Jobs! I was right there with ya. Making only $9.00/hr.
I could barely feed Sean. I ended up sick from feeding Sean and not myself. Thats when i decided it would be best if Sean lived with his dad. Ryan is a Great Dad...Just was a lowsey husband.
Massachusetts is one of the most EXPENSIVE states to live in. And here i was trying to be a single mom. I did what was best for Sean..and Ryan is great about me taking him whenever i want as long as it works around school. So we are all Happy! As a matter of fact i pick him up in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving Break. CAN'T WAIT!
I was VERY Lucky though...Found a job making 43 thousand a year...Good things come to those who wait i guess.
Post a Comment