
Hey every1 :) Hows it going? Hope all of you are having a good night. Ours is pretty ok here. I cant wait for the weekend already, lol. Its been a long and one of those kind of weeks lol. Danielle has Friday off from school, so I am happy about it. Most parents would be like, "No school for my kids oh noo." Haa, lol. jk. Me well, I'm happy cause i get to sleep in! Well a little bit anyway. Plus Jay is off Friday from work. So hopefully we will have a nice family day somehow. We are thinking of heading to my brothers Friday night to visit him, my mom & my bros kids for a bit. Thats always fun, just love being with my family ;) Anyhow just wanted to say hi to you all. Let you know im still around, trying my hardest to keep up with blogging this time around, lol. I wanted to ty all for the great comments. I seem to have found new readers, connected with people I havent talked to in a awhile too. Yeah AOL thanks for kicking our u know whats out, lmao. For real im grateful, Blogger is way better & cooler i think. There's soo much you can do to your blog its unreal. To me its like having a myspace for a blog i dont know, lol. I am just enjoying how much you can customize it to make your blog you own, to make it home for you. Just to show who you are. Speaking of I got this great idea from Miss Brandi. Check her blog out its awesome just like her. The link is on the right. Its called Excess Baggage :). This list is about listing all the things well, that I am. Enjoy :) Thanks Miss B!
Here goes:
I am:
a very proud mommy
loving wife
daughter
sister
proud auntie
passionate
loving
can be judgemental (at times, working on that lol)
forgiving
but also can hold grudges (working on that too, lol)
funny
goofy
pretty smart
thoughtful
caring
a great listener
a best friend
agnostic ( dont believe in religion really, but whatever helps others)
spiritual
nightowl, lol
theme park fanatic
Christmas lover
family oriented
a dreamer
grateful
bubbly, lol
A major Sims addict I need help lmao
writer (used to be more when i was younger)
psychic medium
healer
scared of anything bad happening to those i love
getting more wise as i get older
not sure if im a republican or democrat, lol
cynical (can be)
optimistic
insecure
a spender even when i dont have the money lol
a shopper, till i drop, lol
movie watcher, love good movies
graphic book novel reader yes im weird haa lol
chocolate lover
starbucks lover yumm, lol
trying to take better care of my health & lose some weight
really wanting another baby
a Florida girl (even though somedays i dont like living here, lol)
finally...
I am blessed :)
Ok thats lots i know lol. I could have kept going. Speaking of feel free to do this in your blogs. Let me know, i love to see it. Remember to give Miss B credit, hee, thanks agian girl for the great idea :) Hope you all have a good night. I will have a real update next time. Just too tired tonight for what i had planned, lol
See you all soon, xo, Leslie
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
A quick hi & I am....
Posted by Leslie at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
It was a short week for me, Didn't have work on Monday, but somehow it seems to be DRAGGING. It's Thursday and it feels like it should be Friday.
I think it's because I'm anticipating the move next Wednesday. Anthony and I have been waiting FOREVER for it. Right now we live with a Roomate that we don't care for too much and well...it just sucks. He is a slob and a whore..no really. He has a different girl over EVERY night and none of them know about each other. It's seriously like "Take a number at the door Deli style" LMAO!
Anyways he disgusts us! so we have been eager for like 6 months to get our own place. And it's next week! (insert Ray of sunshine here)
We will be Busy Busy packing the rest of our stuff this weekend. It's times like these that you wish you had a magic fairy to do this shit for you while you sit back and have a martini! HA!
loved your list! I may do this..will let ya know if i do..
P.S. do you do readings??
I LOVE this list. I might have to do this too. Great idea.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday with Jay and Miss Danielle.
Your blog looks amazing as always. You are so creative.
I agree... AOL closing down was just a blessing.... Blogger is way better.
Hope to see ya online soon.
Love and miss ya
bffsahbfbpss
Angel
Oh honey, I didn't forget about you! As soon as I found u on here i said "I gotta get her" lol. I have missed ou! We were actually starting to get close on Myspace if I remember correctly.
How have you been? Ok here, alot going on but struggling not to have a meltdown!
XOXO
I just love you!!!
i added u as a friend on Myspace and left u a comment but I am not sure if it went thru or not! Just off to Staples now, I need to go buy my label paper for my candles, LOL
XOXO
Post a Comment