Monday, October 20, 2008

We interrupt this program for a VERY BIG announcement....

The Tampa Bay Rays are...

Photobucket


WORLD SERIES BOUND!!!!!

Oh boy did you all think i was going to say i was pregnant or something lmao. I wish haa, lol. Fooled you huh? But still that news in itself about my boys the Tampa Bay Rays is just as great!!! They are going to the World series. Cant you tell im flippin out and excited, lmao. I am still in shock, lol. I watched most of the game last night by myself while waiting hubby to get home from work. I was on pins & needles, some of the time i wasnt wanting to watch it. I was in fear that the Red Sox would cream them agian. lol. Let me me tell you the Red Sox gave my boys a good scare truly lol. There a great team no doubt. However in the end we came out on top! Woohooo!!! Many of you who really know me, lol, know i am NOT a sports person really. Im not. I dont get football i try to watch i do. I just dont care for it most of the time, lol. Im not a hockey person either. But im going to try to watch a game or two this yr, lol. basketball i do love. I love the Orlando Magic cause Orlando is my hometown. But baseball thats my passion. Especially this season cause well shoot as some of you know, the Rays have been awesome. They have been over the yrs to sat it nicely, stinky, the underdogs. I mean to come this far and now in the world series priceless. I cant put it into words how happy I am for this team. Our city i am sure is on Cloud 9. Its just a miracle really ;)


rays Pictures, Images and Photos


So in conculsion, you all better cheer for my Rays in the world series or I will come after yah haa jk jk. No its ok im messing. I really wish Jay & could go to a game :( We try to go to a Rays game every yr. But this yr it just didnt happen. Mainly cause of money. But im hoping next yr no matter how much it is and im sure tickets will be up the ass in prices next season. Jay & i will be at a game at least. Ok so im done with my craziness of Rays fever lol. Anyhow in other news, lol. Not much else going on in the Koeske household, lol. The same pretty much. We had a good weekend.Friday, Danielle didnt have school. It was nice to sleep in, lol. Plus enjoy family time together. Jay was off too and Saturday as well. So for that to happen is rare especially him working in the grocery field lol. Anyhow so we got up, had a million errands to run, lol. We got much need laundry done, got to have lunch out which was nice. Then food shopped. After we went by my moms to hang out with her, my brother & his kids. Any chance i get to see my niece & nephew i grab, lol. They showed of their Halloween costumes. Let me tell you i am being biased here cause im their aunt haa, lol. There awesome though. They never cease to amaze me. They pick out great costumes every yr. This yr though pretty cool. At first I wasnt digging my nephews much but then i thought it was pretty funny. My nieces is cool & beautiful too. As or Ds costume, beyond adorable. Yes im leaving you all in suspense sorry haa, lol


Photobucket



You will have to wait till Halloween to see haa, lol. I will make sure to take lots of pics & post :) Anyway we had a great time as i said hung out with them, caught up, the kids played, etc. Saturday, we cleaned part of the day. The house need a good cleaning lol. Then we headed to my moms in laws for a bbq. It was good eating lol. Well when I hear bbq i think of burgers, chicken or something like that. But my inlaws are different haa, lol. Good though, Jays stepdad made cornish hens on the grill yumm. The sides were wild rice, salad and bread. Good meal and company. Jays gparents from WI, were down they live in WI half of the yr and come here to Fl during winter time. Dont blame them there lol. So it was great for D to see her great grandparents, lucky girl :) That was pretty much the excitement of my weekend lmao. Sunday D & i just hung out at home. But i guess after a busy Fri & Saturday that was ok. Hmm what else? lol. Jay is working lots. Hes got a bit of a yoyo schedule which im not happy about. I wish he would have a normal Mon-Fri 8 to 5 thing. Then i know if i can get a job what hrs i can work and we can work that out together. But somedays he works 5 am to 2 pm, then 10 am to 7 pm. Its nuts lol. I feel for him too cause i know he doesnt sleep well sometimes working crazy hrs like this. But agian thats grocery for you. I know it will be worth it in the end cause hes almost done being fully trained for Office. So its a matter of time he can start pre management i know he wants to and is excited about it. Miss D is doing great in school. She is a bit bummed this week cause her best friend Maddie is out for a few days. Maddie had to get surgery get her adanoids removed. I know i did not spell that right lmao. I hope you all know what i meant, lol.


Photobucket


Danielle & Maddie are really close. Maddie is a sweet girl. Im soo happy D found a great friend at school. D has had trouble with other girls she played with before that just didnt get along with at all. Its a bummer when that happens esp when your good friends with the kids mom. But well what can u do lol. Im hoping to have D & maddie have a playdate soon. Other then that though like i said D is doing good in school. I always wonder how well she is doing in her subjects but im assuming she is ok. Cause i havent heard that shes not. I think Ds teacher is trying to challenge her though.I noticed today when D brought her usual book home to read, the teacher put post it notes in there. She wanted me to work with D and ask her all kinds of questions about the book, explain what the book is about etc. I think thats a good thing. I dont want D to get bored, she is soo bright. As for me i have been trying to find more people to give readings to. It was going good for awhile i have a couple of regulars. But now im in this dry spell lol. Thats ok i know times are tough for all. But honestly i need the extra money though lol. I still get amazed myself when people tell me how much i have helped them and how right on i was with my predictions. I heard that today from a friend of mine and a couple of days ago from a client. So its really cool. Ok i blabbed enough lol. My fingers are getting tired lol. Plus i got to finish dinner, lol. I hope all of you are good and have a good night. Thanks for all the love every1. Please if u havent add me to your followers ok? Till next time, most likely i will do a audio entry haa, lol
Love to you all, Leslie

Photobucket

10 comments:

D said...

oh I know what it's like to have your team go on the championship game... sending good vibes
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how ya said...."we interrupt this program...." !!
That is awesome that the Rays are going to the world series! WOOHOO!!
Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend too. YAY!!
I cant wait to find out what the kiddos are going to be for Halloween this year.
Cant wait to see lots of pics.
That's great that Danielle has a great friend at school.
I should be around more tomorrow so hopefully we can catch up and chat.
Love and miss ya lots
bffsahbfbpss
Angel

- said...

I seriously hope your Rays WIN babe!!!
They Deserve it and the country knows that!!!

GO RAYS!!!!

Theresa said...

Oh Lord... we are Phillies fans here... That's ok.. I still love you!
Thank you for the sweet comments, i just adore you. Your intuitions on Joe and I are right on the nose, LOL. It is nice when he is at school in training but I am always on the go here that I don't get to enjoy the time away from each other, LOL.

I think I need a reading from you... seriously!!

Love you

P.S. Candle pics are up.. 2 posts actually, LOL

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Theresa said...

LOL Yes Kim gave me some pointers on double wicking and how to get the air bubbles out of my candles that I make for Autism, Downs and all, the layered candles. SHe was a help =)

MY CANDLES ARE $12 FOR THE 10 OZ, $15 FOR THE 16 OZ AND $18 FOR THE 26 OZ AND $25.00 FOR THE SPECIALIZED CANDLES ( AUTISM, DOWNS AND ETC...) I HAD THEM AT $20 BUT SINCE THE WAX I AM USING IS EXPENSIVE AND 25% OF THOSE SALES GO TO THAT FOUNDATION AND THE TIME IT TAKES I HAD TO RAISE IT TO $25 INSTEAD FO $20. IT IS ALOT OF FUN TO DO AND YOU GET FREE CANDLES TO YOURSELF WHENEVER YOU WANT, HEHE. I AM GOING TO CANDLE CLASSES NEXT MONTH TO LEARN HOW TO CARVE CANDLES, MAKE GEL CANDLES WITH ITEMS IN THEM AND ETC... IT'S FUN BUT AGGRIVATING AT FIRST, IT CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING =( YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT WICKS FOR THE CERTSIN WAX U USE, CERTSIN TEMPS TO MELT AND CERTAIN TEMPS TO POUR AND ETC... IF U WANNA REALLY KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR A KIT I CAN TELL YOU. THEY GIVE YOU CRAPPY WAX AND ALL BUT IT IS SOMETHING TO DO TO SEE IF U REALLY LIKE IT OR NOT YA KNOW!

xoxo

DO U THINK MY PRICES ARE TOO HIGH??

Theresa said...

The special I have now is... any 26 oz candle bought even the specialized ones, u get a free 5 oz candle of your choice. If you buy from me the 3rd time around u get 1/2 off the order, LOL. I do have a Myspace with the candles on it and the scents but I forget my pw and I dont have that e-mail anymore so I cant get into it, LOL. Stupid me right!

I don't think I would charge that much if I didn't put the flowers and ribbons and stuff on them but that counts as the candle and the money it takes me to make them ya know. The wax is really expensive and I use 2 different ones combined so it gets expensive. The scents in itself are high too. Just for 4 ounces of a scent is like almost $8.00.

When I first started making the candles I got the kit and loved it so than I went on to the waxes and wicks and scents and bla bla bla. To reach where I am now with no soot and great melt pools and all, it costed me almost 2 grand for everything.. from different waxes to see what I liked the most, the wicks that went with the waxes and NUMEROUS scents, LOL. Plus the jars, the warning labels and all.
It can be costly and they are home made so you get the scent from top to bottom! Maybe when I get extra cash I will send u one and see how u like it. What is your fav scent?

p.s. I am working on a website as we speak.. with MSN

Theresa said...

This is a good game tonight. Bottom os the 8th and it is 3-2 Phillies. I am off to bed now so I won't know who wins til I get up in the am.
XOXO

Theresa said...

Well YOUR boys did very well lastnight and what happened to the Phillies I have NOT A DAMN CLUE! They sucked so bad I wanted to go thru the damn tv and choke them all!

Saturday it's our field, let's see how this goes!!

How are tou today?

Andrea said...

Scott and I are reformed Yankee fans...him for a few years now (he used to write for a Rays website before the baby was born), I started once Joe Torre signed with the Dodgers this season. So excited the Rays made it this year and that they won last night!