Hey all again, lol. Well no surprise i got cut off, lol. At least i know now its a ten minute limit to do an audio lol. I am a chatterbox for sure, haa. For real though something was telling me you dont have much time, wrap it up. I tried and well still got cut off, lol. I wasnt going to say much more but thanks to Britt for recommending me the new blog site. I love it and even better, your stuff on the sidebar wont disappear when you add a new layout. For pyzam blog layout users like i was lol. I am telling you if you ever change your layout from pyzam your stuff on yoru sidebar wont save. Britt told me that. So i recommend this site...
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
They have really cute, simple layouts and your stuff will be safe. So anyhow, lol. I mentioned too in the audios i would post some pics so here are some more cent pics, enjoy every1. Oh and also wanted to give love to my girl Melissa C. I miss yah girl a lot & ty for always being there and being a great bff & chica. Also to my lovely, hee, Angel. You gave me love on your youtube movie thanks soo much for that. I thought i would do the same :) I just wanted to tell ya i love yah and ty for being such an amazing, wonderful bff and sis. Well take care every1. Hope all of you have a good week. I will be back soon with another entry.
See you soon all, Leslie xoxo
Enjoy the pics






Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Audio blog, pics & more :)
Posted by Leslie at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
I am having issues with my pc so I cannot hear the audio -( I lov the pics of the princess!! I am a chatter box too so don't get us on the phone, LMAO!!
Love ya
I froze up during audio... but love the pictures! Will have to check out the layout site...
hugs
d
I love audio entries becuase you can multi task while checking someone's entry. I had your entry playing in the background and i was updating the virus software on my computer....can't do that when you are reading text!!!
hahhaha
Love it!
Glad you had a great weekend! We don't do anything on the weekdays either...by the time we both get home from work all we wanna do is watch TV and go to bed! LOL
Hey Sweetz! On my profile it should say Ihave 2 blogs, Life has it's ups and downs and than my Candles. Let me know if you see it cause I see when I view my profile.
Your page looks great. I never knew that about pyzam....so I am glad that Brittany told you and you told us!!
I will have to check out the link ya recommended.
Awww... you gave me love on this entry. You are too sweet. I just love ya so much!!
I LOVE all the pictures.
Danielle is such a beautiful little girl.... just like her momma.
And your husband is handsome as ever.
Yall look so happy in the pictures.
Love ya much,
bffsahbfbpss
Angel
Just listened to your audio blog. I didn't see it at the top there. LOL... I'm glad I went back and saw it. I love your audios as always.
You always sound so cheerful.
I LOVE your voice!!...and your laugh... too cute!!
Glad ya got the grocery shopping done!
Glad yall had a good time at your aunt's.
Love Ya
Angel
Thanks or the compliment on the new haircut. I think Ihate it though -(
Your daughter I have to say is sooo swet and cute! Wait until she is 12, LMAO.
Post a Comment