Friday, October 24, 2008

A quickie, lol & some pics :)



Hey amigos! TGIF!!! lol. Hows everyone? I hope well and that the end of the week is good for all of you. We are doing ok here. Jason is good, working, nothing really new going on with the job. But hes almost done with the training for the front office. Thank god. Its unreal how long that can take lol. Hes excited about finishing it so he can hopefully transfer to another store. We are thinking if he does, he could make more money at another store and advance quicker too. The store where he works now is slower with business and doesnt pay as well as the busier stores. So we will see. Miss D is good, she had a good week at school. She was happy her bff Maddie was back from being out for a few days :) Thats was pretty much it of our week. Some of it eventful mostly of it not, lol. Just been doing the norm routine, the sahm mom stuff, cleaning, taking care of house stuff. Im trying to walk outside now in the mornings. I got to go a couple of days this week. I am hoping to go more next week. The weather is supposed to be cooler well for us anyway, lol. The forecast calls for lows in the 50s starting i think Mon or Tues am. I am excited lol. Its funny I'm a FL girl for sure, I love the flip flops, wearing shorts. dressing casual, lol. But I love the cold weather more then this heat. I really think im not meant to live here sometimes, lol. I mean i dont want to deal with crazy cold temps and snow storms, lol. But i just wish i could live in a place that has seasons, lol. Ok enough im my babbling, lol. How about them Rays?? *Sorry Tree hun i had to, love yah* It was a bummer at first because in the first game against the Phillies in the series, they lost :( But made a great comeback last night yes!! I cant wait for tommorow nights game. I give Phillies their props i do, there a tough team. You can see just watching the games already how bad both teams want this. I am pulling for my Rays though. They deserve it soo much! They have worked so hard to get there. You can just see the city of St Petersburg's support. Everywhere i go out now its Rays all over, its awesome. I really feel this is something that is bringing our community closer. Something to smile, feel good about. Even though times are tough all over in America. So thats my take on that there, lol.


Lets see what else, lol. Well mainly i wanted to post to show off recent pics. I plan to do more of an update hopefully tommorow or Sunday. I have to get going soon here. Jason gets off work at 7 pm. Once he gets home, its have a quick dinner, off to food shop we go, lol. I know late to do so. But i rather do the shopping a bit late at night, then deal with all the crazy ass people at Walmart tommorow lol. Yeah i know we are crazy for shopping at Super Walmart in the 1st place. We should support where my hubby works. We shop there too. But im sorry Walmart is hell of a lot cheaper. Times are very tough we have to penny pinch all we can. All of us Americans too. Its just unreal how bad our economy has gotten, scary.


Uggh see there i go babbling agian, lol. Anyhow like i said, just wanted to show off some pics. Some are just recent pics of Miss Danielle being the cutey that she is ;) Others are from a Birthday party we went to last night. Our friend Mindy's daughter Caidence, turned 3. Mindy decided to have Caidys bday party at Chuck e Cheese, lol. Thats a crazy freakin place i tell u. Not one fo my favs lol. But its all good. We had a good time thats all the matters. Actually Mindy was smart and picked Thursday night to have the party. Good thing cause it was pretty slow, thats amazing for Chuck e Cheese, lol. As you will see in the pics we all had fun, well Danielle and all the kids anyway. It was a cute party. My friends daughter is funny, she loves the boys themed stuff. Her party was Spiderman themed, she likes Handy Manny, Diego, Rocket from Little Einsteins. So it was a trip thinking of what to buy this 3 yr old girl. I would normally buy something girly and cute. But we ended up getting a cute Elmo doll with book. I hope the cute enjoyed it. She is very cute too :) Wait till u see the pics. So that was the highlight of our week pretty much lmao, going to this party. it was great though cause my brother was there too with my niece and nephew, my good friend Emily & her kid, got to see old friends too. Tommorow we may go to the Oktoberfest there having at my mils neighborhood. Its fun i mean more fun for D anyway. I dont like it much cause all they serve there for meat is hotdogs & brats yuck. I know im not American, lmao. I hate hot dogs i do and brats even more. Cant they make freakin burgers? lol. So yeah i guess i will be just eating sides for dinner, lol. But like i said its pretty cool there though. Theres music, games, stuff for the kids to do. I will try to take pics of that too. Ok all well, im gtg i will update more and soon. I really just wanted to show off the pics but went on about stuff haa, lol. Have a good night all and weekend! I try to post agian hopefully tommorow or Sunday. Thanks for all the comments & love too all. You guys are great!

Love you all, Leslie


GO RAYS!!!!! :)


























9 comments:

D said...

love the pictures.. not sure but that background shows thru the pics :( Hope your weekend is a good one.. chilly? LOL they are calling for snow here
hugs

Theresa said...

I just love pics of kids looking so happy, they have no worries in the world and happy as can be. Thanks for sharing the phots, loved them all.

Have agreat weekend babes!

Love ya

LYN said...

love the pics...

Theresa said...

Hey you... can u tell mehow I add pics of my kids and stuff on the side and how do I add music to my site?

- said...

How are the Rays doing? I haven't been following it!

I heard that the they are down.
Hopefully they will pull it together...If they beat the Red Sox they have to be a decent team!

- said...

Sadly with those layouts from Pyzam you can't change the layout without losing the info on the sides.

- said...

hun, Have you tried this site??

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/index.php

They use layouts that go into your page differently and you don't lose your features.

- said...

The new layout looks FAB!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Jason is about done with the training!! YAY!!
I hope he gets to transfer to another store!!
Loved all the pics of the kids.
Love ya
bffsahbfbpss
Angel