Hola amigos ;) I hope all of you are having a good week so far! Ours is going pretty good here busy but good, lol. I realized, lol, i havent updated since Sunday. One of my many goals this year for real is update this blog more often. I havent done too good of a job, haa, lol. Oh well im trying at least. Honestly there wasnt too much to say. I mainly posted to share some recent pics & to share some highlights of whats been going on. Here goes...
1. Danielle is finally feeling better thank goodness, lol. That cold lasted way too long. She still has a bit of the cough but other then that ok. School is going pretty good. Her class is having a Vday party on Friday. I believe which will have lots of sweets for the kids to eat, lol and exchange cards of course. We helped D pick out some Vday cards for the girls in her class & for the boys too. She filled them all out by herself and did a great job too!
2. There was a sad note for D. Her first real best friend since she started this school yr, has transferred to another school. Poor Danielle is so heart broken but really was on Tuesday. We felt so bad for her. When we picked her up from school we noticed she was crying. We asked, "Whats wrong hunny?" She told us that today was Maddies last day. (thats her bff) So yeah that made us sad too. We always wanted to get Danielle and Maddie together after school for a playdate but never had a chance to. Thankfully though we have Maddies number so D can call Maddie and keep in touch. Honestly im not sure how long that will last cause kids bounce back quickly. But i hope for them to be friends for a long time. Maddie is a sweet girl. I got some pics of the girls. Its so cute you will see at the end here. It just broke my heart to see D cry about it on & off that night. I think D is holding up better now though.
3. Jay is doing good, busy working lots of hrs. Hes learning more things at his job. Theres always something new he can learn with the position that he does which is good. Not much new to report there but the jobs i going great. However, there's some good news, Jay got his vacation request approved. Yeah. Its been along while since his last vacation, lol. Starting tomorrow, he will be on vacay for a week. He can take up to 2 weeks if he chooses but he thought a week would be good enough. Im so happy thought to have him home for a few days. I know D will be too. Hopefully we may go to our Orlando trip. We try to go every yr around this time since the weather is not so warm. However due to car repairs we need done, we may not be able to go. Its so pricey to maintain a car, grr, lol. Has to be done though. We may just go for the day and head home that night. Dont know yet we will see.
4. Tuesday night we went out to dinner and met up with our friends Emily & Mindy and their daughters. There's pics of that as well. The girls, Mary (who is Emilys kid) & Danielle had a good time. The beautiful little girl you will see in the pics is my firend Mindys daughter Caidence, she is gorgeous watch out boys when shes older, lol. Shes beautiful. We had a great time too, lots of laughs and good conversation. We all used to get together more often to have dinner together but havent in ages. It was nice to meet up and catch up.
5. My wonderful, loving, handsome hubby, lol. Spoiled me already with some pre Vday gifts. A few days ago, he bought me a new cell. I needed one bad though for real. I had a Samsung cam phone before. It was ok but signal would always go out. I would miss calls sometimes I wouldnt know cause i would get any notice that i did. Just things that drove me crazy and didnt work right. Plus ok i have been dying to have a Motorola Razr for a while, lol. So he bought me one. I got a cute pink cover for it too. I posted pics of that too. Plus some new shirts, a new pair of jeans which i needed. Ty hubby :)
6. For Vday plans, its up in the air, lol. My mil cant watch D because well she is going out with Jays stepdad that night, lol. So i asked my Mom if she could. She said she could but im not sure now. Cause my Mom got the dreaded cold thats been going around. My poor Mom :( So maybe she will feel better Saturday. If not, t hats cool we will just do a Vday all three of us as family. Jay and i had thought of going to the State Fair thats in town. So we can take D tot hat. Then have a nice dinner out. I dont know where yet, im hoping hubby has something planned, lol.
7. Tomorrow night we will be meeting with Jay's Uncle & aunt for dinner at Olive Garden. I love that place, yum, lol. There in town from Wisconsin. So i know Jay is looking fwd to that since most of his family lives up there. Me, euh, lol. I love hubby i do but his family, they can get on my nerves. Especially his Uncle. Hes very judgmental, its just a lot to explain. (Way back think a couple of yrs ago he wrote this long letter, sent it to us, going off on Jay. Then more about me, how I do nothing to help around at home money wise, how i need to do this & that with my life, just criticizing us) Lets just say i was NOT thrilled with that letter, lol. Neither was Jay, i think he was more embarrassed, appalled about how his family can be. I like Jays aunt though. I just hope it goes well. There's also another thing, his family has no idea I am Psychic. Yeah none of them. lol. They dont know i have a home business with it. At least having money coming in, doing something to help out at home. Not just that, more so i just love to do what i do i truly do. They wouldnt understand, they would judge. I dont expect them to like it or be ok with it really. Just for Jasons sake, respect it. But i know that wont happen, *sigh* So they just think im this lazy sahm (stay at home mom) who does nothing all day. Yeah ok, lol. All right im done with my rant, lol
8. Sat of course is Vday I mentioned already what we are doing. Sunday my brother is having a bday party for his kids, well as mall one, lol. It will just me, Jay, D, my mom and brother. There turning the BIG 10! I cant believe my brothers kids will be ten, my gosh. I told him only a few more yrs they will be teens good luck, lmao. Im so excited though to celebrate there bday and spend time with them. I love those kids like my own. D just adores them. It should be fun. I will take pics of course ;)
Thats about it everyone. Wow more highlights then i thought, haa, lol. I will leave you all with the pics to check out. Enjoy ;) Have a good rest of day and night everyone! Be back soon ;) xo, Leslie
*The new shirt & Jeans Jason bought for me ;)

*another new shirt :)

*My new phone, yea!

*More of my new phone

Caidence my friend Mindy's daughter

*Jay & I ;)

*Mindy girl

*Caidy checking out my new phone, lmao

*Mary (my friend Emilys daughter & Danielle)

*Hubby & Danielle

*Danielle & I (uggh i look so blah without my makeup, lol)

*Reading with Danielle at Starbucks, lol


*Danielle with her bff Maddie, (the one in the blue shirt) the little cutie next to Maddie is Maddies little sis

*another one :)
















5 comments:
awww poor Danielle. I never had a Bff move away so i can't relate but i imagine if she was in tears thats gatta be pretty tough!
Loved all the photos!
Love the new phone. I had a Motorola Crazer for awhile.
Did he get you the pink cover too?
It's very pretty!
Poor Danielle. I had a close friend move away when I was her age. We kept in touch for a bit but gradually grew apart.
Cute phone cover!!
Aww sad for Danielle! But like you say, kids bounce back quick.
Did you guys buy regular cards? We always get the valentines kits that have enough cards for everyone in the class. I went to my daughters vday class party and it was fun, but wow the kids were loaded with sugar! Ha ha
I WAS GONNA CALL YOU FOR A READING BUT I AM BROKE..MY LIFE IS FALLING APART AROUND ME...IF YOU KNOW ANY TRICKS TO SEND ALL THIS NEGATIVITY AWAY FROM ME LET ME KNOW!!
GREAT PHONE BABE!! TEXT ME...LOL
aww, i am so sad about D. its so sad to miss your best friend at such a young leg :( awwww..
i loved all your photos, darlin. SO CUTE! i bet you LOVE your new shirts and your phone is FAB!
xo
Post a Comment