** Warning: long post, but please read, lol :) **
Hi everyone, *waves* Did you miss me? lol. I hope so, have you noticed i have been gone for a week? lol. Wheres the love? haa, :) Its all good. Just wanted to finally check in. I wanted to do an entry sooner but guess what yeah I got sick again, *sigh* I must have a "Sickies this way" tattooed on my forehead lately. I never been so sick this much in my life then the past few months is been a nightmare, lol. This time it was a stomach flu thats something i havent had in a long time more like food poisoning i think. it was the symptoms. I think it was Thursday of last week Jay treated D & I to eat at one of our fav Italian places we havent been in ages. The food was good at the time. Took the leftovers home, i mean geez these places give you so much food, which is good cause you have leftovers. So Saturday night, i figured it should still be good to eat. The food was in the fridge. So i had my leftovers for dinner. I felt fine after eating them all was good. Chilled with Danielle that night Jay worked a night shift. Kind of a boring Saturday but still enjoyed time with Danielle. Then Sunday am we were to meet with Jays mom, his stepdad, his Uncle & aunt & cousins from Wisconsin for breakfast. We were excited we havent seen them in a while and it would be great for Danielle to meet her cousins to play with, get to know. Well that morning i get us all up to get ready to go. I go to the bathroom. Lets just say stomach not so hot, lol. I took meds, i thought it will be ok in a half an hr. Half an hr later, still going to to the bathroom, still feeling sick and miserable. Then Jay tells me his back is killing him. Way back yrs ago, he hurt his back while on the job. This was back when he first worked for the job hes at now and he used to be a stocker. Anyhow sometimes if hes not careful, (hunny, lol) it can come back and act up. So yeah his back was killing him, I was sick, poor D wanted to really go to breakfast & visit with the family. Wasnt going to to happen though. So long story short Jay calls his mom, cancels. I try to go back to bed. I at this pt was beyond miserable. About an hr or so later Jays moms calls and offers to have D for the day so Jay & can rest up bless her, lol.
I love Danielle so much but i was in no shape to take her of her i could barely get out of bed. Other then going back and forth to the bathroom, tired, nauseous, it was awful. Jay was in pain. So Jays mom picked up D and Jay and i got to rest. Jay had to call off work that day cause he was in too much pain to work. Good thing he rarely ever calls in sick and he can get sick pay. His job was cool and understood. Sadly, lmao the rest of the day was a blur literally. lol I remember sleeping on and off all day. When i woke up it was to get a drink of water or to go to the bathroom, or check on Jay. That was it, lol. I never slept that much in my life. It was that miserable. uggh. I do recall getting a fever later on that night and the chills too. Jay was able to get his back rested up and he also moved around too cause thats good also to loosen it up. He was taking some meds too, used a heating pad also. Later, Danielle got home that night, she had a great time with her cousins and Jays family i was go glad. Jay & i just felt bad we didnt have a chance to visit his family. I felt so bad Jay had to help me that night with getting D to bed, the nighttime routine and all. I was so out of it, i prob was half asleep, lol. Hubby was just so great thank you babe. Anyhow Monday, i woke up a bit better. Jay was better too thank God. Still some pain but not as bad. Danielle went to school ok. Jay had the car taken in for other thing to get fixed. He happened to be off that day, so it worked out so he could get his back all better to go back to work on Tuesday. I was still not good most of the day. I slept some more, took more meds, rested. Now happy to say im better yeah, lol. It has been a hell of a few days, lmao. I dont know if it was that food or a bad flu but damn it sucked, lol. Anyhow now poor hubby has a cold. we cant win, lol. Hopefully he will be better soon. Danielle is good for now thank goodness. We got to get these sickies out of this house & soon. Just wanted to update you all. Sadly though not much else exciting going on with me being sick and all. Dont have any major plans as far as i know for the rest of the week but that could change of course, lol. Hubby is off from work Saturday so hopefully if he is better by then we can have a fun day. Anyhow since there is not much else to update on i thought i would do a list that i have seen gone around here in Blogger and Facebook. Its a 25 Random Things about me list, here goes :)
25 Random Things About Me
1. My Mom named me after a favorite character, Lesley Webber (of course my mom spelled my name different thank god, lol) from the tv Soap Opera General Hospital. I guess knowing that and also growing up seeing that show on at our house i watched it as well and still do today yrs later. I love that soap, lol
2. If it were up to my dad he would have named me either Janine or Jasmine or Vanessa, for real, lmao. Can you picture me with any of those names, not me, lol
3. Speaking of my dad I havent seen him since i was 6 yrs old. I think about him often, i sometimes wish i had a relationship with him. Then again its all his fault that we dont. He abused my mom for all their yrs of marriage and i recall him hitting my brother a couple of times too. Not happy memories. I will never really forgive especially forget what he put my Mom thru. I understand why my Mom left of course. She wanted a better life for me & my brother and we got one thanks to her. But still he is my dad and I do wonder about him. I know he sitll lives in NYC where iw as born the same place too unreal i know.
4. In grade/middle school i was definitely not a popular girl, lol. Boys really didnt like me, girls seemed to be jealous because i developed quicker i guess, lol. I had few, good, true friends.
5. I busted my behind lol in school to get good grades. I had gotten straight A's quite a few times, made honor roll several times. My fav subjects in school were Chours, Law Studies, History, English, Oceanography, Marine Bio
6. Before the summer of my 10th grade yr i lost lots of weight. I was about a size 14/15. I decided to kick fat butt that summer and got down to a size 9, lol. Pretty good for me as sadly my Moms side of the fam has a history of weight problems. I look pretty darn hot, lol. The boys thought so too as i got lots of boys to finally notice me, lol
7. There was a guy though that school yr, he, well captured my heart as you can say, lol. He worked with my brother at the local food store. He was so handsome, seemed like the sweet, greatest guy at the time. Things were going great at 1st when we started dating. Then one day over him seeing me just taking to another boy, he backhanded my mouth. Yeah in front of other kids too, in school. They were shocked, didnt know what to do. I had a friend who dragged me to tell a teacher. I did, then i later covered it up said it was misunderstanding. Yeah i lied for him. I let that abuse continue on for yrs
8. I think some suspected it, some were in denial especially me. I just thought well he could change or that i deserved it. I dealt with that for 5 yrs. Until i finally woke up thank god to a help of a friend. Well sort of a friend. He was someone i met online, i didnt really even know them. But that person really did help me to be free of that man and awful abuse. However after i left that abusive man. I went to another had relationship the online friend i mentioned. He wasnt abusive though, just very immature and mean. I guess just as bad. I left my family in Florida to live with him in Georgia. The worse almost yr of my life
9. It was that yr i became so depressed i was suicidal. There was a incident to where the police got involved, they took me to the hospital, in the Mental unit. They almost admitted me thank god they didnt. In someways i wondered if they should have, if that would have been a better wake up call for what i had done to myself. But i feel going there alone and being there for hrs scared to death, knowing i couldnt have my family cause there were all the back in fl. Im in Ga was fear enough. I was so scared. It really was an eye opener
10. I knew i had to get out of that relationship and just love me, really love myself and live right for Leslie. So i moved back to Florida, back to my family, to start over. Once i moved back, the horrible news of my gma passed away hit me really hard. I began to be depressed again.
11. However i fought it, i was on meds that really helped, went to a counselor, it truly helped me. I got a pretty good job, got my own place, lived on my own, things were going pretty good. Even started dating again, just having fun times with good friends. I started dating one of those guy friends pretty seriously.
12. That guy friend Aaron had a best friend named Jason (my hubby) I had known Jason already for awhile at that time, cause he worked with my brother at the same place and Aaron did too. So i started hanging with Jason alot too while dating Aaron. Not meaning to, unexpectedly, Jason & i fell in love. Long story short, Aaron and i no longer dated (he was a jerk anyway, lol) and Jason & i got together. Things werent all that rosy and simple, lol
13. It took me awhile to really love a man agian after all i went through and trust in one too. :( Jason made it all so easy as he is such a beautiful, wonderful soul. A few months into dating we got some shocking news i was pregnant. It was tough for awhile there, Jasons family made no secret how much they disliked me, our relationship how they thought i was ruening his life. The the path that he was going. Jason was in college at that time i was not. Just working, living on my own. However we were grown adults. They treated him like such a child *rolls eyes* My pregnancy should have been a beautiful, happy time but it was tough thanks to Jays family. I guess part of me will always resent them for that.
14. During when i was 16 weeks preg i had emergency surgery, i had a cyst on the right side of my body. ( we believed that the cyst had been there before i even got preg. Long story on that part of it though) D was on my left. It was life threatening, they had no choice but to remove the cyst. It was crushing my liver. I had enormous pain on my side from the cyst one night. Jay was working, my mom had called me that night to check in, i told her how much pain i was in. I was scared i thought something was wrong with Danielle though. My mom called 911 & then Jay at work. I will never forget being wheeled into the OR later on, seeing Jay & my mom, telling them i love them, seeing there eyes so scared. Tears running down their cheeks. That was definetly the most scary feeling in my life, wondering if i would survive the surgery if Danielle would. Of course we both did fine. We consider Danielle our miracle baby & still do.
15. March 9, 2002 was one of the happiest days of my life. I married the one true, great love of my life, Jason. It will be 7 yrs next month since we said our "i do's" I couldnt ask for a more loving husband. I am so blessed. I thank God everyday that this man is in my life he really showed me what real, true love is.
16. Of course the happiest day of my life was July 28th, 2002 the day our beautiful baby girl Danielle was born. The proudest moment of me & Jasons life. After all that her and i went thru with my pregnancy, D & i went thru it together, she is a true miracle :)
17. On a more lighter note, lol, i bite my nails way too much, lol
18. I have PCOS
19. my biggest weakness food wise is chinese food, pizza & mexican. Drink wise Pepsi, Starbucks frapps
20. I am a BIG movie fanatic! I love, love movies especially Comic book movies if there done right, which leads me to, yeah i love reading comic book novels, lol
21. Ok you all had to see this one coming lmao, i am BIG Twilight fan! Duh, lol. Funny enough though a few months ago, i never even heard of the series. Didnt have the desire to read them. Now i love it so much i have all the books, i preordered the dvd, i have a Twilight keychain, a beautiful scroll picture of Bella, Edward & the Cullens hanging in my livingroom, the Twilight soundtrack. I know im crazy, lmao
22. I am a makeup junkie, espeically eyeliner! I feel naked without it, lmao
23. I had my first experience with seeing things as such Ghosts when i was younger, about 9
24. I am trying to learn the power of healing also known as Reiki. I have researched many people use it these days and it truly helps them. I want to become a Reiki master and maybe someday teach others about it too.
25. I sometimes wish we would live in a different city or out of Florida, lol. I love being near my family. But damn St. Pete is the most boring city sometimes, lol. I miss living closer to Orlando cause there was always something fun & exciting to do there, even though it so pricey and crazy to live there, lol.
Thats it, lol. I hope you all learned different things about me. I know some of it was heavy but thought i would share some deep things with you all about me. Hope you all enjoyed & feel free if you havent, to do this in your blogs too. Have a good rest of day. ttys!
xo, Leslie
















6 comments:
No one around me is sick, thank god! I can't afford to be sick.
A lot of people are sick this week. But more so in other states, no one in Massachusetts. You guys can keep your flu. LOL
I'm glad that you are feeling better!
I'm glad you're feeling better! I have been unable to be on the computer much lately, my oldest daughter has been sick too.
This was very interesting to read. I think alot of times we attract to ourselves the only kind of relationships we know, and in your case, you had witnessed your father being abusive to your mom. In the end though you attracted to yourself a wonderful man, so this means you KNEW it was possible to find a real wonderful person.
You should read "You can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. It will shed alot of light on why your body created the illnesses and cysts and stuff...seriously, read it. You can prevent yourself some future illnessess by knowing where they came from (we create all our own illnesses...I know thats a radical thought, but I think its true) Please think about checking that out at the library and then tell me what you thought of it.
The good news is Danielle has only witnessed a happy marriage in you and hubby so her road ahead will be easier as far as relationships are concerned!
I was wondering where you were! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm getting a cold thanks to Miss Summer. There's all kinds of sickness going around here.
That was so nice of Jay's mom to take Danielle for you!
That was a really informative survey. Wow. You sure have come out of all of that a strong, happy woman!
I TRULY ENJOYED READING AND LEARNING NEW THINGS ABOUT YOU!!
I AM SORRY YOU HAVE BEEN SO POORLY...HOPEFULLY ALL THE GERMIES WIL BE OUT THE HOUSE NOW! PHEW!
I AM FEELING BETTER...MAYBE YOU HELPED ME HEAL MY SOUL??
BIG LOVE FROM JAX
XX
awww, honey, i am SO sorry you were sick. i know you feel, i had that a few weeks ago, no stomach stuff, but a horrible fever that sucked! i was miserable!
i'm glad that you & jay are both feeling better, and i loved your 25 things. it was so nice to get to know you better--i can't wait for your private journal!
xo
Post a Comment