Sunday, February 8, 2009

Relaxin Sunday & Survey time ;)

Photobucket

Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you had a great weekend so far and a nice Sunday! We are doing good here. We had a nice weekend ;) Friday night Danielle was at my Mom's for the night. D had a great time playing with her cousins, spending with with her nana (my mom) and my brother. She was supposed to spend the night there too, however that didnt work out, lol. Jay and i got a call about 10 pm, it was my Mom. I just knew something was going on. I answered and heard D crying in the background. My Mom was telling me Danielle wasnt feeling too good but more so she missed Jay and i and wanted to go home, lol. She usually does this when she tried to stay the night at my Moms or my mom in laws. Its i guess still tough for Danielle to be away for the night from us, poor girl. Anyway it broke our hearts hearing her upset. So we told my mom to just bring Danielle home. So there went a night alone with hubby, lol. Its all good though. Before D went back home, Jay took me out to a nice dinner at Olive Garden. Oh i love their food so yummy mmm, lol. It was nice to just have a romantic dinner alone. Well sort of romantic, lol. Since it was a Friday night, it was slamming in there and it was pretty loud. So much for a quiet dinner haa, lol.

Anyhow Danielle was ok though once she came home from my Moms, she is still coughing though. We just cant seem to get rid of this poor girls cold. I have given her meds like crazy :( I just dont know what else to do. Hopefully it will finally go away soon. I got it now too, uggh, lol. I have never gotten sick so much, its annoying to say the least. Anyhow yesterday hubby worked the day shift which was great. After he got home, he wanted to lay down for a bit cause he worked at 5 am so understandable he was tired, lol. Then we all headed out for pizza. There's a great pizza place out on the beach. It was so yummy. Then we took Danielle to a arcade place that not too far from the pizza place. We had a blast playing games, helping D win tons of tickets. Then of course with all the tickets/points we won we got her some cool prizes. So that was our fun family night. Today D and i are just relaxing at home while hubby is at work for the night shift. Tomorrow Jay is off from work, so there will be a lot of errands to run while D is in school, lol. We are hoping to bring the car in to finally get some repairs done, or go food shopping, laundry, lol. Like i said lots to do. Thats about it really, lol. There's not too much else going on. So thought i would answer some surveys and share, lol. Enjoy all.

Photobucket

Leslieology

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
* 3


What color cell phone do you have?
* black


***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
* right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
* lets see...wisdom teeth, cyst, Danielle

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
* our laundry, thats heavy for real with tons of clothes, lmao

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
* no

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
*Noo, all though intuitive wise i have an idea

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
* If this was asked yrs ago i would have said yes, lol. But I love my name now ;)


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
* Hell no.


************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
* two or three i think. sadly i dont own many pairs of shoes lol

Last person you talked to?
* Danielle my princess

Last person you hugged?
* Danielle

***********FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
* winter

Holiday?
* Christmas

Day of the week?
* friday

Month?
* July (Ds bday month), Jan, April, Dec, Oct


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
* yes

Mood?
* ok, kind of blah though too


What are you listening to?
* High school musical movie lol


Watching?
* computer screen obviously ha ha


Worrying about?
* car repairs, few debts


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
* no where i guess the kitchen lol

What's the last movie you saw?
* Hotel for Dogs

Do you smile often?
* yeah i do :)


QUESTIONS

1)Do you always answer your phone?
* no, lol i try to though

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
* no one better txt me at 4 am lmao

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
* green


4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
* none maybe vanilla

5) Do you own a digital camera?
* yes

6)Have you ever had a pet fish?
* yes

7) Favorite Christmas song?
* The Christmas Song

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
* happiness & success


9) Can you do push ups?
* yeah a million pounds less ago, lol

10) Can you do a chin up?
* hell no

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
* both


12) Do you have any saved texts?
* yes

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
* yes, but nothing too bad

14) Do you have an accent?
* no

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
* dont know its been a while since a song has lol

16) Plans tonight?
*hanging with D

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
* many times

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

starbucks drink, dinner, tokens for arcade

19) Have you ever been given roses?
* yes

20) Current worry?
* not too much

21) Current hate right now?
* nothing really

22) Met someone who changed your life?
* yes

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
* being with the fam

24) What song represents you?
* Make it Happen

25) Name three people who might complete this?
*not sure, lol

26) What were you doing at 12 last night?
* going to bed

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
* i dont want to get up lol



Next survey, lol....

4 People, Places, and Things Survey

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE

1.Cashier at CVS
2.Head of the dress dept at JcPenney
3.Men/kids dept person at TJ Maxx
4.cashier at Walgreens

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1.Titanic
2.The Dark Knight
3.Twilight
4.Transformers

FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:

1.Orlando
2.Rincon, GA
3.NYC
4.St Petersburg

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH

1.General Hospital
2.One Life to Live
3.That 70's Show
4.Smallville

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:

1.St. Augustine
2.Cocoa Beach
3.Orlando
4.Sarasota

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:

1.aol.com
2.Myspace
3.Blogger
4.yahoo

FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:

1.Lee Garden (chinese place)
2.Olive Garden
3.Chilis
4.Cheddars

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:

1.picadillo (cuban dish)
2.tacos
3.pizza
4.anything chinese

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED

1.Palm Lake Elem
2.Southwest Middle
3.D. P. High
4.Northeast High

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1.Orlando at Disney lol
2.seeing my two besties in Wv, Angel & Melissa
3.out anywhere lol
4.the beach

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:

1.wash dishes, light cleaning
2.talk and play with D
3.talk to hubby
4.go online

FOUR THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY:

1.play outside with D
2.clean, lol
3.go out to dinner with Jay & D
4.the arcade
Take this survey

Have a good rest of day all! Love, Leslie

6 comments:

- said...

I know what Danielle was feeling...I remember feeling that way when i was alone wihtout my parents at my grandmonthers....It's just to different ya know?

I think the older kids get the better adjusted they get to that kind of situation.

I hope she is feeling better now.

Angel said...

Awww, that is sweet that Danielle missed her mommy and daddy and wanted to come home. She was homesick for you and Jason.... Bless her little heart.
That is great that you and Jason got to have dinner at Olive Garden.
YAY!!
Even though it was crowded... I bet it was still romantic.
I hope you and Miss Danielle are both feeling much better.
Being sick is awful.
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with Jason and Danielle.
YAY... jason has tomorrow off work. That is great!
I always love reading your answers on the surveys. I am going to start doing more surveys.
Now see, just when I thought I knew almost everything about you... I find out even more. That is what is gret about surveys.
I never knew you worked at CVS or at Walgreens. Nor did I know that you love The 70's show.
This is why I LOVE surveys.
Keep 'em coming hunny!!
Love you
bffsahbfbpta

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Awwww, poor Danielle :-( I was the same way when I was her age. Even a few years older I missed my parents when I was somewhere else. Good news is, she'll get over it eventually. Lol.

Loved the surveys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I wanna give your blogs more time than what I got right now, will be back later to comment more. I wanted to suggest something about that cough Danielle has, it could be indicative of many things, allergies or worse pneumonia. One time Isabel had a cold for all eternity and finally I took her to the Dr and the doc said she had pneumonia and in the future if a cough last longer than 3 weeks she must come back in. another time this happened we took her back at 3 weeks and the doc said she had bronchitis which is actually cold and allergy induced asthma. So we were prescribed a breathing machine and some medicine to put in it (very cheap, machine was like 30 dollars because it was mostly covered by insurance) Now if she coughs more than a couple of weeks we do ONE SINGLE time of the breathing machine (2 minutes!) and she is back to normal. I would watch her coughing, if it goes on too long, take her to the Dr.

Anonymous said...

Aww Danielle is just young, in a couple of years she wont feel so sad. I dont even think my kids stayed the night anywhere else besides home until they were over age 8, but then we dont have relatives around. By the time they went anywhere else it was to a slumber party!
Anyway, I hope her cough is better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.