Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow, it's been days, again, lol




Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you are well and having a good week so far! We are doing good here. Jason has been on vacation since Saturday, so its been awesome to have him home ;) Just thought i would post a audio blog. (see above here) I remember you all enjoying it the last time i have posted one. Plus i wanted to its been awhile since i have, lol. It recaps our weekend and whats new. Enjoy ;) I got cut off at the end, lmao. 10 minutes i guess is not long enough to for me to babble lol. I also will post some pics here & a slideshow its pics from the weekend. Hope you all enjoy them. Have a good rest of week all and hopefully i will have a chance to post sooner next time, lol. xo, Leslie


The kids getting ready to blowout the candles :)

Happy Birthday Angie & Chris! Pretty cake huh?

The kids at Pizza Hut

Danielle & Jason at the fair on a train ride :)

Miss Danielle

The Fair!

The rides at the fair

Danielle & I at steak n shake

My hunny ;)

Such a cutey :)

The slideshow

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Sounds like you had a great week/weekend! I'm glad everything went well. Great pics, as always! Love the audio entries.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

And P.S. I do get your alerts!

Anonymous said...

I love Danielle's smile-- it's so big and precious, she's so cute! I'm getting your alerts. It sounds like you're having a busy week!

xo

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I seen those on facebook!! Hee hee I am priviledged! I need to TAKE more pictures. I am forever leaving my camera behind.
Oh well glad to hear about your life as always, love the audio!