Hey everyone ;) I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Ours is going pretty good here. Anyhow since there isnt too much to report lol, I decided answer this survey thing thats been going around. I have been tagged by Brittany, thanks girl. I thought this would be fun.
Whats In Your Purse?
Question 1: Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
Question 2: I want to know how much it cost :) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it. Also, what's inside your purse?
I'm not sure, lol, how much this purse is. This purse used to be my Moms, she didnt want it anymore and then she gave it to me, lol. I would guess it was probably $15 maybe 20 bucks, not sure, lol. Honestly I'm not big on name brand purses for spending tons of money on one. If its cute, not too big and good quality then i will get it.
Here is a pic of the inside, lol. Sadly i dont have much, lol.

The Items in my purse consist of:
- House keys, mailbox key, the pool key for where we live. Jason's spare keys for his car.
- My cell phone
- A bunch of key chains, one is a pic of Jay & i when we went to Planet Hollywood yrs ago. I have a bunch of mini cards fromt he library, card for winn-dixie, cvs/Pharmacy, Publix card, Borders, Blockbuster rewards card, office depot
- my wallet
- blue pen
- My makeup powder from Avon
- Avon ultra color rich lipgloss in wine, Jane blush, loreal eyeshadow. (yes i carry my makeup in my purse, lmao), my glimmersticks black eyeliner from Avon
- lots of different kinds of change
- my wallet has tons of cards too many to name them all, lol. Some are my social card, D's social card, pics of Danielle, pics of my niece & nephew, my Paypal debit card, AMC moviewatchers card, Regal movies member card, my license, stride rite gift card, Target gift card, Kohls gift card




Question 3: Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so that people know why the heck your showing everyone you're diaper bag/non diaper bag.
I will tag the rest of you ladies who haven't done this yet! Hope you all enjoyed.
Now for the other survey type of thing, lol. I snagged this form Heather's blog. I thought this was really cool. Ty Heather. Its a list of my top ten favorite things right now. I thought this would be cool to do. Thanks agian Heather :)

1. My avon glimmersticks eyeliner. This is the best eyeliner i swear by it! I have been using it for yrs even before i was an Avon lady over a yr ago. Well, I used to be an Avon lady lol. Anyway it glides on smoothly, doesnt run and lasts for hrs, beautiful color too. I love it!

2. Our new HP 17 inch LCD flatscreen monitor. This monitor is awesome. I recommend it. It was a great price and just makes the colors on the screen look beautiful. Its so clear and just pretty to look at. Easy on the eyes i love this screen.

3. My Bath and Body works Japanese cherry Blossom, shower cream wash. Omi gosh i just love this scent :) Its beautiful and it makes your skins so soft.

4. The Twilight movie soundtrack ( you know I had to pick this of course, lmao)

5. While we are on the subject of Twilight, the Twilight series is one of my fav things right now. Well will be for a long time, lol

6. Pantene hair silkening creme. I love this stuff. it makes even my very dry hair soft and so pretty and frizz free.
7. Avon ultra color rick lip gloss in wine. I love this, it makes my think lips look fuller in a way, its smooth and glossy, makes my lips pretty. (No pic as they arent selling this anymore i guess, couldnt find a pic of it online, lol)

8. My Kodak Easyshare C 613 camera. Yes its older and not many mega pixels but i still love this cam. Its easy to use, takes good pics and movies too. All though I will prob upgrade soon. I have been looking around.

9. Sims Castaway Stories game. As I mentioned before in many entries, lol. I love, love the Sims. I just got this one it was on sale at Circuit city. I am so excited to play this game. I havent yet. Cause sadly hubby & i recently found out our computer has crappy ass memory, lmao. So we ordered one online and i cant wait till we get it and hubby puts in in. Once we have more memory then i will finally be able to play this game. Its looks so fun. Its Survivor Sims pretty much lol.

10. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Creme Frapp. Yes i know very bad, lmao. I am trying to cut down on this. But its soo good, lol.
11. Yeah i had to add one more, lol. Thank God for YouTube, lmao. I wouldnt be able to catch up on my soaps without it, lol
Ok thats it all. I hope you enjoyed seeing whats in my purse, lol and looking at some of my fav things right now. Oh and for those of you who havent seen it yet check out my last entry. It has great pics of when we went to the Zoo over the weekend. Hope you all have a good night. I will post agian soon.
Love to you all, Leslie














6 comments:
Who is heather? Didn't I start the Favorite things thing? I'm just kidding!
I love your purse...it's a perfect size...I hate when you have a large one and you love it but you end up keeping a bomb shelter in it LMAO!
Great purse!
I love your favorite things. I might have to try that eyeliner.
caaaute purse! I need to do my little thing but I'm scared to show you all what the hell is all in it. LMAO
I LOOOOOOVE your new monitor! freakin cute!
I'm gonna have to do this purse thing when I'm feeling better. As for your favorite things.... DUDE I LOVE ME SOME B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom. So delish the smell! And I'll have to try that pantene creme because my hair is frizzy and coarse too!
xo
the heroine in my romance novel loves the Vanilla Beanie Shakeenie from the Coffee Bean (ok i made that up, ha ha the Vanilla Beanie Shakeenie is based on that Vanilla Bean shake you got there, ha ha)
I have Sims Castaway on the Wii and it is fun let me tell you, very addictive!
I like your purse not too big not too small and pretty. My purse is seriously boring right now...I need to sell Avon again they had cute purses. I'v been thinking of going back to Avon but not sure...
i love the Avon eyeliners too!!!
I can make you one! Just let me know what ideas you come up with!
Post a Comment