
Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you are having a good weekend so far :) How was every1s Halloween? Ours was great! I got plenty of pics to share which you can see at the end of the entry here. Just wanted to say a quick hi & ty all as always for all the comments. Im so glad some of you all
enjoyed the last entry with the audio. I love doing audio entries. I plan to do more. But not too many though cause i found out a few of my friends on here had trouble hearing it. Sorry about that, lol. It worked fine for me and others, so i dont know, lol. So I will try to not to do too many audios since some of you out there may not be able to hear them. Anyhow I havent blogged i think since Tuesday, lol. Not much went on really the rest of the week pretty quiet really, lol. Same thing, Jay working, Danielle going to school. Me trying to get my business going from home with my Readings. Thursday was a fun and busy day. Jay & I went out to lunch with a gf of mine that was nice. I havent seen her much in awhile. It makes me sad in a way cause her and i used to hang all the time. I mean for months on end i think we hung out sometimes 3 times a week, lol. Some people at first thought, maybe we were hanging too much. I'm like nah, lol. Her and i always had a blast. But it was our kids, her girl and mine who didnt get along well after awhile. I mean there kids, 6 yrs old and girls, lol. Girls can be big drama queens sometimes. So at first my friend and i didnt think anything of it with their little fighting and all. Then it got mean and worse. Im sorry to say this but truth is, it got more worse from my friends kid. I started not liking at all the way she treated Danielle and talked to her. I think it got to the pt where it got uncomfy for my friend and i. We had discussions before about the girls not getting along and what we should do, *sigh* It just got tough because D was starting to be sad with the way my friends girl was treating her. I kind of started getting mad cause i didnt like the way my friend handled it. So its kind of awkward now, lol. Sorry i dragged a long story to this. But i was trying to i guess show you all why my friend & I havent hung much in a while. So anyway i dont know. It was good to see her, nice to have lunch together. Jay came along too. But in a way weird too. I just dont feel the same about our friendship anymore or as close. It makes me sad. I seem to be having alot of friendship problems lately lol. I feel i try my hardest. I feel i am a pretty good friend i really do. But i feel sometimes what i do is not enough ;( I feel some days im pulled from all sides. Im only one person. I just dont have the time for every1 in my life as much as i want. Its just a lot of pressure somedays maybe i put it all on myself i dont know, lol. Agian im babbling but I thank you all for reading, lol, i just had to vent. Cause even i, happy, always laughing Leslie has her days. I guess im just having one today. Like what happened thru txt messages of all things lol. Another friend & i got into it. Cause again i guess i am a bad friend cause i couldnt hang out with her. I couldnt help it if my husband had to work and we had ten million things to do before he went to work. On top of that give someone a reading. Agian like i said i feel i have all this pressure on me. I can only do so much. Uggh, lol.
I am mondo stressed. It could be my psming too, sorry for the too much info, lol. I feel bad cause i snapped at my one friend thru txtin. I prob could have handled it better, i am just getting fed up with some things i guess.
However even thru the problems I do have amazing, wonderful friends, you all know who you are. I thank those of you who just understand me, lol and are patient with me and my crazy life. Cause I try i really do, lol.
Sorry i am going off track agian, lol. See this entry is all over the place, lol. Anyhow so that was our highlight Thursday was just having lunch with a good friend, then chillin at home. Friday on Halloween yeahh, lol we had a more fun day. D had a great day at school. She told us she went to all these different classrooms, did activities, got a bunch of goodies in a trick or treat bag. They didnt get to be in costume in school which is a bummer but they got to wear mismatched socks. Yeah mismatched socks day st school, lol. Meanwhile i chilled at home, got cleaning done, took a walk. Jay picked up D from school. Then we got her ready in her costume. I made her up all pretty, hair, makeup and all. Then we headed out the door and took Danielle to some of the Publix grocery stores. Theres several Publix stores in our area. So we went to a couple of them to get D some candy. She also got to decorate a cookie at one of them. It was fun all of Jays coworkers enjoyed seeing Danielle all dressed up and pretty. Then after all that we had quick bite to eat. Omi freakin gosh that was a big mistake. lmao! Next yr i will make sure to either we eat a quick meal at home before trick or treating or go eat at 4 pm, lol. My gosh every1 and their mom wanted to eat out on Halloween, lmao. It was funny, fast food wasnt even fast lol. Nuts, lol. But we got to eat. Then we headed to my moms house, she lives nearby where we ate at. Then went trick or treating with my brother, his kids, our friend Mindy and her little girl. Then my bros ex his kids mother wanted to tag along. Kind of weird, lol. But it turned out good. We all need up having fun. The kids made out great of course my gosh. We only trick or treated for a 1 hr and a 1/2 and we got alot, lol. The streets were pretty packed too, saw all kinds of neat costumes, lol. One was a trip, we remember seeing 2 teenage boys dressed as girls, lmao. Then a grown woman was trick or treating no lie, lol. She didnt have a kid with her, she went herself. Im sorry i just thought that was too funny.
So all in all a fun night. Thats about going on really. Jay is at work tonight. So its me & Miss D chilling and resting from the busy day yesterday. Tomorow Jay is off from work. We may go to my mom & bros to watch some football games, yeah, lol. I will prob end playing with D in the kids room. Im not into football much lol. But it will be fun to hang with my brother though. So i guess thats about it folks, lol. Sorry for the blah entry. Like i said im just feeling blah and not myself lately :( Hope every1 has a good weekend. Thanks for reading every1. I hope you all enjoy the pics. Oh and next entry. I plan to have another audio of Miss Danielle reading a story to u all. I want u to to hear how well she reads :)
Love to you all, Leslie
Here are the pics :)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Is it November already? & Venting...
Posted by Leslie at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
OMG I love the costumes! I am so happy that the kids had a great time for Halloween. PMS? I know how that is and I don't even get a period anymore, LOL
Girls and drama... wait until your daughter get to be like 10-12.. it gets worst and the drama is rediculous. I hear it everyday and the kids today are so very mean! We were not like that as kids, this generation of kids SUCK!!!!
Love you =)
I totally feel ya on the friend thing. I had the same type of experience with another Airforce Wife friend when i was a military wife back in NJ. Her daughter didn't treat Sean very well. and it created an issue. we stopped being friends for a long time.
It wasn't until she moved away that we got close again...Sometimes you can really like a friend but too much of them is to much...if that makes sense.
in my case too much of her daughter was too much for me.
sometimes in that case it's good to keep a friendship from a distance...check in every once in awhile but never get too close too often.
XXOO's
Spider Lady, Evil Zombie Doctor, and Sharpay..... all wonderful ideas!! I LOVED all the costumes!! The ghost and the ninja turtle were adorable too!! Your phone takes great pictures.
Mine always took such awful pictures!!
I'm glad you and Jason got to have lunch with your friend.
Life sure can get busy... so it's always nice when ya get time for lunch with a friend.
Friendships can be complicated.... but always remember.... if it is a true and strong friendship... then it will survive anything.
I'm happy that you are doing blogs again.
Have I said that already?! LOL... well, it's true!! So, if I repeat myself just overlook me!!
Love ya
bffsahbfbpss
Angel
Post a Comment