
Hey everyone, hows it going? Hope all of you had a good day! Im sure many of you in between work, getting the kiddos from school, etc, had a chance to vote today. I hope you did ;) Ok i shouldnt talk cause sadly i didnt get a chance to :( Im pretty bummed about it. But hopefully the next time I will. Anyhow I wont say anything else about that. I dont know i just dont feel comfy talking about politics, lol. Anyhow though, even though I wasnt tagged haa, lol. I had to tease some of you all out there who were, lol. i wanted to do this list of 6 things about me. It started in Miss Brandis j. So here goes peeps 6 things about me. This is going to be tough haa, lol
1. I love my family & friends more then anything else in this world! There 1st and foremost in life besides God of course :) If anyone were to hurt the ppl I love. Those of you who know me and my protective streak & temper, lmao. Just dont hurt those i love & you will be ok haa, lol.
2. I have a condtion called PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) I believe I got this right before my pregnancy with Danielle. But I found out about it only this yr. Its a hard thing to have in some ways. Because I can and will struggle with my weight most likely the rest of my life. Its harder for me to lose weight cause of it, Yet I can easily gain it. But it is possible of course to lose the weight. Just takes longer. Whats tougher for me about pcos is the fact it will be harder for me to concieve. I know this cause well we have tried and well no baby still for yrs now. However I also know its prob not in the cards right now. You may not know what Pcos is? That ok i didnt either when i first found out, lol. Go to web md and type it in. It will give you lots of information on it.
3. I havent seen my dad since i was 6 yrs old. I sometimes really think about him and miss him. Then somedays i dont. Its just very sad. if he wasnt so selfish and knew how to treat my mom better, he would be in my life & brothers. For those of you who dont know, my dad was abusive to my mom for all the rys they were married & to me & my brother too. However yrs ago, him & I kind of reunited and talked on the phone after so many yrs. It went well but then lost touch again. I know i can pick up that phone and call. I have the number. Why im not, i dont know. I guess part of me still
resents him for all those yrs hes missed out on my life, my brothers and still for what he did to my mom.
4. I used to love to write. For years I was into writing long stories, short stories, songs & poetry. Then i had this big writers block. lol. I havent written much since. I am planning to go back to it though. I have a idea for a long story that I may start posting on here Chapter by chapter. Interested in seeing it? Let me know :)
5. I am a Psychic Medium. I know many of you all know this. I discovered i guess my gifts and who I am, lol when i was a kid. Prob about 10 yrs old or so. But thru the yrs it came more clear to me i was unique, lol. I remember when i was in high school my mom, bro & i lived in this older house. I remember seeing the bedroom doors always shutting by itself. I mean really shut, not just move lol. Felt cool air by me all the time when the air wasnt on. i heard children laugh, and playing. We even discovered seeing writing on the walls in the attic that gave us a clue that children used to live in the house. Just lots of spirit activity in that home. It was crazy. I also had seen things about my friends & family over the yrs that did come true. Thats when i really knew as they got more vivid and in detail that I had some kind of gift, lol. Over the yrs I have been able to help lots of people contact loved ones that have passed on. Helped people in their relationships, helped people communicate with spirits, given people closure, etc. Im so very glad now more then freaked out lol, that I was blessed with this. I hope to continue to help more people. Thats what i want so much. its a passion of mine now.
6. Heres something simple & not so deep, lol. I love to wear black. My gosh look at my closet you will see about every other shirt in black, lmao. I guess because of the obvious, it slims my figure, lol. I just really do love things in black, lol.
Ok thats 6 things about me. Hope you all enjoyed ;) Now i tag anyone else who hasnt done this! Oh and i wanted to share something really cute with you all too before i go. Miss Danielles school today had a mock voting for the kids. I thought that was really cute. she came home from school and was soo proud that she voted. She had a voting sticker on her shirt that said I voted. Then she proudly tells me, "Momma guess who i voted for?" I already knew her answer but told her to tell me anyway, lol. She tells me, "I voted for Barack Obama" I was so so proud haa, lol. I just thought it was cute she did it no matter who she voted for. Ok i was a bit happier she went for Obama though :) The teacher also had the kids do a mini story about if they were President. I took pics of it. Its too cute not to share. Here is is...

In case you cant see, lol. It says:
"If I were the President of the United States of America. I would go to Japan. (lol dont know where she got that from) And take care of the world."
Isnt that too sweet? You got my vote Danielle hunny, we love you and we are soo proud of you!!! Anyhow not much else going on, lol. Just been a boring week really so far, lol. Just taking care of the usual things at home. Adjusting to new neighbors we got, uggh. We were used to having peace & quiet below us for so long, lol. These ppl just moved in on Saturday and there getting on my nerves already, lol. They seem pretty nice. Its just what irritated us was the night they moved in. Yeah they moved in at 11pm at night and finished at 1 am. Who the hell moves that late at night? lmao. I swear rude i think. But anyway we will deal somehow. We just got to move out and rent a house. Im not cut out for apt living, lol. im so thru with it. I cant deal with ppls noise anymore. Ok enough of my griping. lol But everything else is good as can be, lol. Im excited about the holidays well before we know it. But then again not have to worry about coming up, lol with the money for Xmas gifts thats always fun right lol. I guess thats it for now. I will update more when i have not so boring stuff to say haa, lol. Have a good night all and rest of week :)
xo, Leslie
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
6 things about me & a mini update :)
Posted by Leslie at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
I enjoyed reading this..i would love a reading with you but think it wouldn't really work because you have access to my blog and my whole life is in there so pretty much anyone could do a reading on me with that much information...what are your thoughts on that?
Danielle is so SMART!!!
Good for her! she is so young and to be able to learn how to have her voice be heard this young and how important it is is HUGE! GO DANIELLE!!
and double props for voting for Obama!!!
I cried when i found out that America FINALLY came together and did what was right! I'm beyond thrilled at America's decision!
It was something amazing last night! Everyone could feel it.
I loved reading the 6 things about you. Don't feel bad... I wasn't tagged either ( well, no surprise there)... So I am just gonna tag myself. LOL.
Awww, how sweet of Danielle!! I LOVED her story and picture. So precious!!
I am sick of apartments too. We have only lived here since Sept 5th... but people are soooo loud and rude around here!
Love Ya
bffsahbfbpss
Angel
Smart daughter you have there!
Last year when we were still living in our apt there were people that would move in at 11pm or later, banging their couches into our wall and stuff. I never understood why they thought that was okay.
Post a Comment