
Hi everyone ;) Happy Friday :) Hope everyone is well tonight. I hope you all have good weekend plans. I know i dont have much, lol. Hubby will be working nights all this weekend so yeah that doesnt leave for us to do anything much really. Oh well i guess what can you do right, lol. I will make the best of it somehow. Im hoping tommorow D and i can go to my moms for the afternoon and evening to hang. I always have a great time chillin with my mom and brother. So basically thats prob the highlight for our weekend and do some food shopping fun, fun, haa, lol. Lets see what else? Oh Danielle had her last day of school today for Thanksgiving break. She has a week long off next week for the holiday. All I have to say is great, lol. Not just only to sleep in but also for Danielle to be home. Im hoping we can do some fun things with her this coming week. Im thinking of having my niece & nephew come over for the day and night. Danielle will love that she loves her cousins so much. All though they're far apart in age they still always have fun :) Also with the weather being so beautiful here, maybe Jay and i will take Danielle to do some outdoor stuff like take her to the park. That would be cool. I love to take her to the zoo too. I will see if we will have extra money for that, *sigh* It always sucks when money has to be such an issue, lol. Mainly im hoping if not this weekend early next week for sure Jay will take me to see Twilight. Yes the book and now a movie every1 is talking about, lmao. Its insane i know.
I honestly never heard for the Twilight book series till i think a few months ago if that. A couple of my online bff girls told me about them. They both swore it was one of the best books they read and insisted once i read them i would be hooked. I admit i was so doubtful. lol. For one thing im not much of a reader its funny cause i used to be, lmao. I would read almost any kind of book from Danielle Steel, yes love the mushy stuff, lol, to John Grisham i love his books, to Jane Austen, Shakespeare, etc. However, stories about Vampires not so much. I never was really interested in them. The minute i found out more about Twilight and how they were about vampires i was like forget it, lmao. Anyhow long story short, i was starting to feel left out because about every1 I freakin know, lol, was into those books. So one of my dear bffs, Angel, I love u and miss u hun :( She probably was thinking, i feel for this woman. So, she decided to buy me a copy and send one to me. Cause yes sadly i never had the extra money to buy myself a copy. I tried to check it out at the library there was a waiting list for it unreal, lol. Anyhow a few days ago, i recieved this amazing pkg from Angel. I wish you were reading this hun. So you can see how thankful I am for all that you got me. She got me not only the book but a beautiful necklace and earrings set, also beautiful cards and a couple of things from Danielle too. Anyhow i recall that night i got the pkg just staring at the Twilight book, lol. Im thinking, do i really want to read this? lol. I was getting all lazy cause of how long the book was. I admit im not a fan of long books either lol. Well, the minute i opened the book, read the first few lines i was hooked. I finished that darn book in 2 days lmao. No joke I love it. Anyway i really hope to see the movie. I am sure its going to be great.

Ok enough for my Twilight rambling lmao. I really meant to do this entry to show off recent pics i took. Like the title says i have tons, lol. So i hope most of you all have good high speed, lol. I wanted to just post them in one shot not in several entries. I think a slideshow would be better too cause there so many. Anyhow its pics from the Classic car show we went to last Sunday and some extra pics too. Hope you all enjoy. Oh and yes i promise next entry for sure i will present the 5 ppl that i will give the Superior Scribble award too. Stay tuned im having a tough time choosing haa, lol. Oh soon to come i will do a video blog finally. I cant wait and also start doing i guess what i will call flashback entries, lol. Im thinking of doing it weekly. I will share about my life yrs ago. I will probably start with before i got together with Jason and how that all leads up to how i met him, got together with him. The news i was preggie with Danielle and our marriage, etc. So stay tuned. I also have other ideas up my sleeve, haa, lol. I was thinking bringing back things i used to do in my aol blog yrs ago. Im excited about this. For some of you who have been following me for yrs when i was on aol may remember these things i used to do in my blog. I used to have Trivia Tuesday where I asked you the readers, random questions about entertainment mainly or just fun qs to get you thinking, etc. I also used to do an entry on Fridays called Friday Four. I would ask random 4 q's that day and if the readers wanted to play along and answer them in their blgo they could. So thats some ideas there im cooking up. Ok i guess thats it i blabbed more then i meant to, haa, lol. Hope you all have a good weekend. See you all soon :)
Enjoy the pics! xo, Leslie
Friday, November 21, 2008
LOTS of pics to share, Twilight & rambling
Posted by Leslie at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
the love bug was awesome... as were all the pic's. I know what you mean about money dictating what you can and cannot do, it sucks. Hope you do find something good to do with D while she's off from school.
hugs
: ) How fun is it that Ya'll get a week off! My cousin who is a teacher (oh my god we are getting old and she has a real job now aaah) gets all of next week off. BUT Nicki and Angel still have to go on Monday. Makes no sense. lol
I bet you two will have too much fun next week, and then I'll be jealous. hehe I am going to see if someone can drop Nick and I off at the movies today. She loves Twiglight and I know she is DYING to go but hasn't asked because she knows it isn't possible to see it without a car. BUT I'm working on it. : D
Many hugs and much love to my favorite Floridian who I WILL MEET ONE DAY!
B
Read the damn book now and send it to me cause I can't afford to get it either and my library has a skool line waiting for it too, LOL
As far as my candles go...
Buy one 26 oz for $18.00 candle get the 2nd $5.00 off (plus 2 free 5 oz candles of your choice)
buy one 16 oz candle at $15.00 get the 2nd at $12.00
buy one 10 oz at $12.00 get the 2nd at $10.
This sale ends Black Friday and I am sure I will have something for Christmas but this is the Thanksgiving sale I am having. I know when I do the Christmas I am taking out the free 5 oz candle on the 26 oz candles
love you.
Hope u had fun hanging with your Mom and brother on Friday!
and btw... I love the pics =)
I'm going to start reading Twilight tonight. My friend brought it over for me to borrow earlier. I'm finally giving in and reading it to see what the fuss is about. I was doubtful about the whole vampire thing too, but you gave me hope that I might like it. Lol.
I can't thank you enough for the support I get from you and how much u are always there for me even if it is through a domputer!
I just wanted o let you know that I dearly love you and i am sooooo glad we are such close good friends now!!
XOXO
Post a Comment