Hi everyone :) Hope all of you are doing well and having a good day! In case you may not see, look above there's a new audio blog! Sorry to those who cant hear these :( Its just easier for me to do audios then type. I really enjoy doing the audio blogs. So hope all of you enjoy. To those like i mentioned who cant hear them. I was just updating a bit. I realized I havent done an entry since last week. So just updated on Danielle and school. She came down with a cold over the weekend, she is doing a bit better now. Talked about hubby & his job a bit. Talked about what we did over the weekend, which wasn't too much but still fun, lol. Talked about the upcoming weekend too. Then I rambled about things like how I have been feeling lately & down about things. So thought I would give those who cant hear this, a highlight of whats going on. Next time i will be sure to type an entry. I have a pretty good idea too for the next entry. Im trying to be creative with my entries I dont want to bore you all, haa, jk. Its just sadly life is just not too eventful right now. All though im excited about the holidays. No matter what mood i'm in or how times can be tough for us all. I really feel the Holidays can uplift every1's spirits. I know it does for me ;)
I hope every1 has a good rest of the day and night ;) ttys!















3 comments:
YAY.. another audio entry!!
That is awesome that you have a Sunday tradition at your mom's.
I hope Danielle is feeling much better.
I hope the situation with the boy in her class has improved.
How exciting... Danielle is about to loose a tooth!!
Sounds like you will have an awesome holiday with all the family get together's. I am excited for you!!
I cant wait to hear the personal things you are gonna talk about in upcoming entries.
Oh.. and don't feel bad... I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping either!!
Love Ya much
BFFsahbss
Angel
(forgot to include that in the last one)
I'm at work so i can't listen to the audio entry until i get home. But i will!
Comment about the above entry, Holiday cookies already? We haven't even hit Thanksgiving yet LOL...
It's crazy how quick the holidays come and go though...once you hit Thanksgiving it's downhill from there.
Post a Comment