Vlogging, lol! Yes I am, haa, lol. Here are some more movies for you :) 1st is of Jay & i out on the road on the way to the post office, lol. Then the next one is of me, giving you all a tour of our place and showing you our Christmas stuff again :) Since the last movie was so dark. Sorry about that
agian all, lol. Oh and sorry in advance for the closeups of me, haa, lol. I look blahh, all natural no makeup, lol. Oh well. Oh and before you all scroll down to see the movies. I wanted to tell you all, well some of you already know of it and have joined, lol. Thats my girl Miss Brandi, her j link is on the right there, had recently made a group called Real Life Bloggers.
http://reallifebloggers.ning.com
Check it out you wont be disappointed! Brandi thought of a great way to get all of us bloggers out there to get together, meet and find other great blogs to read! Im loving the group. You all will too, so join :) Anyway thats it for now all. I say more updates on the videos. Hope you all enjoy them :) Have a good night all! xo, Leslie
A Tour of our home ;)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Addicted to...
Posted by Leslie at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
lol I love it!!!
I feel like I'm there. : D
these are GREAT! i'm totally going to snag this idea and do it next week! :]
i couldn't see the second one...for some reason it kept cutting out right after you walked in the door!
And you said you weren't addicted to Blogger....Vlogs Count!!!
LMAO!!!
I'll try watching the second one later!
But the first one was really cool I liked the idea of showing us a little bit of St. Pete...very cool!
i finally got to see the second one.
It was my computer...it was being retarded.
I remember your house from your AOL blog...you had done a tour before on that one too! You have some different stuff now though
Oh and i hear ya on the kitchen...you may not have enough counter space i'll trade you my counter space for some cabinets!! lol! we are skim on the cabinet space LOL.
I should do a tour of my house...Ummmm I think your Vlogging could rub off on peeps!
Post a Comment