
Have a Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family have a beautiful, fun, & loved filled day today & tomorrow!


We will be heading out in a bit after 2 pm to go to my Moms. She decided to open all our gifts for each other before heading to my Aunts for Christmas Eve dinner. Then tomorrow, we will be going to my mom in laws for the day. I'm so excited I really love Christmas and the magic & love it brings. I will be sure of course to take plenty of pictures and movies too ;) I will be back soon. Thanks for the comments, emails, & snail mail cards every1, we love them all! Again Merry Christmas all and have a beautiful day!
Love, Leslie, Jason & Danielle














3 comments:
Merry Christmas my friend.. may your day be magical. Can't wait to see the pictures.
love ya
Hope you had a great day... ;-)
i got your Christmas card!
Thanks so much hun!
I hope you guys had a great holiday! As for me, i'm happy it's OVER LMAO!
Florida was great...Christmas was a little weird in Florida. It didn't feel like it what so ever.
Now it's back to work...even though i'm sick.
Ohh and everytime we were on the highway and drove past a sign that said Ocoee I thought of you! LOL
Post a Comment