Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Thoughts, Pics & Movie :)


Hola peeps! lol. Hows every1 this evening? Hope well. I thought i would say a quick hi and wish you all great weekend ;) I wanted to share another movie too, haa, lol. I know im so addicted, hee ;) I really have just enjoyed sharing our life this way with you all. I appreciate all the feedback I have gotten from you all and the love :) Im so glad you all enjoy my vlogs! This is a short one though. I made this one on Wed morning on the way to taking D to school. I just ask some her qs and you get to see her school a bit. I hope you all enjoy. Also i am posting some recent pics too ;) Hmm so what is going on with us that I can share real quick, lol. We finally got all our Christmas shopping done yah, lol. Thats always a relief huh? Im so happy we got everything we wanted to get for our loved ones. Best part too, it was all in our budget. Its just so hard every yr to stay in a certain price range especially this yr. Im sure you all can relate. I think with the economy being so bad and retail sales not doing so well, the stores took advantage of that and had some great sales. I noticed that compaired to last yrs. Most of the stuff we got was on sale and many of them 50% off or more. Sweet huh? I cant wait to show you all pics from Christmas, I plan to take movies too of course, lol. show you what we got for Miss Danielle. Lets say quite a few things and she will love them!

This week was pretty good. Like i said we mainly just Christmas shopped all week. We did it in a few days by small shifts i guess you can say, lol. Jay had night shifts all
week at work, working from 2:30 to 11pm. So while D was in school, him and i hit the stores in the am and shopped a bit daily. It worked out well. Danielle had a great week in school, her class had cool festivities going on. She talks about it in the movie. Jay is working lots, he wrapped up the back office training where he works. Now he is on his own. Its going well. Last night was his first night doing that on his own. I will have to tell you all one day what it exactly entails. Anyhow my poor hubby, lol, he came home last night from work. Once he got inside, he slumps down on the sofa. I look at him and im like, " How are you, how was your night?" He smiles at me, his dazzling smile i love so much, lol. He goes, "I feel like my head is going to explode" Then he sighed, lol. Poor guy. Im just so proud of him. Its taken him quite awhile to move up with the company so im just happy for him. Anyway as for me, lol. im doing ok, doing the wife thing, the mommy thing. I had a reading today that went so so, lol. I had one of those ppl who really wanted to test me, seemed to question & doubt things i said, even pointed out to me, "Your off base on that. That doesnt make sense" I was pretty ticked at that point. As a Psychic i dont like to be tested, it tries my patience. Sure i do get some satisfaction, lol when ppl test me. Then i shock them with something that only they know. I can also tell them about it in detail. But still i dont like to be put on the spot let alone be told im not making sense. Sure maybe not now to him but down the road the things i said when they happen he will see and be like, "Whoa just like she told me." See i explain to people that sometimes i see things that can happen way down the road. Thats why its the future, lol. When some ppl are like tell me the future. Ok i will just like that, way down the road. I hope you all get me im babbling, lol. Just had to vent a bit.


Anyway, oh well i help the best I can thats all i can do. I get help from my guides. I dont claim ever to see and know all and always be right. Only God knows all. Moving on, lol. Thats about it really, not much else that had went on this week sadly, lol. Tomorrow we will be heading to my moms to hang with her, my brother and the kids. Its our usual weekend visit. We always have a good time ;) Maybe i will take some pics and a movie haa, of the visit. I will post of course. Then Sunday dont know what we are up to. Its all up in the air ;) Danielle is off two weeks for Xmas break which is nice ;) Then before we all know it, it will be Christmas i cant believe it. Geez where did time go, the yr go? Wow. Im excited though. I love Christmas and enjoying two wonderful days with my families :) Well i guess thats it all. Have a good night every1 :) I will post more soon. Enjoy the pics and movie! xo, Leslie

A couple of pics taken of us on Thanksgiving. This is at my mom in laws house out back :)

Danielle on the pony at the Yacht Club Christmas Brunch
Danielle with Santa

All the presents under the tree :)

The tree with all the gifts
Miss Danielle by the Tree




5 comments:

D said...

busy busy love the pictures and the video.. Miss D is precious!
love ya

Brandi said...

I absolutey love the pictures. Miss D is getting so big!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Yay for finishing Christmas shopping! We're almost there.

It sucks that people question you like that. I suppose it's in our nature to doubt things we can't see ourselves.

Love the pictures and video!

Vee said...

Awesome pics! Wow Danielle is tall! Yeah...this Christmas is rolling by so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I cant remember who I found you through...
Your daughter is adorable, enjoyed the vlog very much. My daughter also has to be in a portable, which was annoying seeing as they redid the whole school last year and then suddenly they had to have one class in a portable. Hm.
Well anyway, nice to meet you!