
Hola amigos :) Hows it going? I hope everyone had a good weekend. Geez it goes by so fast. I just recall it being Friday and so happy for the weekend now its almost done. I will be putting D to bed in a min here. Then chillin before Jay gets home from work. Most likely i will find something good to watch online or read Twilight agian, hee, lol. I am just getting addicted to this series. I read the 2nd book New moon finished it in
about 3 days. I loved it. Now i got to buy the 3rd book Eclipse. I hope i can find it, i am hearing and seeing its selling out everywhere grr, lol. So cross your fingers peeps i can find it. If not can anyone please spare a copy for me please, lol. I will give you a free reading. I know bribery haa, lol. Had to try right? lol. Anyhow just wanted to say hi and let you know we are doing ok. This weekend was nice but not too eventful. Really not much to tell. Let see Friday D & i chilled at home. Jay worked till 7. Then we ordered some pizza, munched on that and watched a movie on tv. It was a nice family night at home. Then yesterday Jay worked till 2 pm. Which was nice no night shift for him, yeaa.
When Jay got home from work, we all got ready and decided to go to the mall. I know we are crazy, lol, but we didnt go for Christmas shopping, lol. No thanks too pricey at the mall for us. However we browsed at some stores. Then we had a quick bite to eat, some chick fil a, yum. Then the best part came well for Danielle more haa, lol. We visited Santa. We didnt get to take pics. Cause of course you have to buy pics from them in order to use your personal cam grr, lol. We didnt have the money to pay for those pics. D got to visit Santa and tell him what she wanted for Christmas, a doll house. She wants any, doesnt matter, lol. I hope she does get it. Jay & I want to do all we can to get her a Barbie one or any other kind. But dang those things are so pricey so i dont know. I dont want to break her heart though. Anyhow Danielle enjoyed her visit with Santa it was cute. He was very sweet and told Danielle about what him and his elves do to get all the gifts out for Christmas. Then after we left the mall and decided to go out at the boardwalk at the beach. They were having a Christmas carnival. But we couldnt really find anywhere to park and it just looked a like a pain to get in. So there went that. We went home, relaxed and watched more movies, lol. Then today, we just chilled here before Jay went to work, cleaned the house. Then my mom picked up D & I after 1 pm. We went shopping with her for a bit. We only went to 2 stores and that was it. My mom had it, lmao. She cant stand big crowds and shopping in the stores. She rather online shop. I really dont blame her especially this time of yr. It was just crazy. You think too with this time of yr some ppl would be more pleasant, yeah. *snorts* There rude, in their own worlds, grr. Anyway that was our weekend :) This week not sure what we have planned. Im excited that hubby will get his Xmas bonus on Tuesday yeah. We can finally Christmas shop, lol. Good but not good, lol, im not looking fwd to those crowds blahh. So thats about all folks. I will end this with a Christmas survey i found on this site. You all can snag too if you wish. Enjoy. Have a good night all. Hopefully I will have a better update next time and pics too. I need to take more pics, lol.
Christmas survey
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? both! yum :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? both, hee ;)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white light on our tree, colored lights on our windows
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope but maybe hopefully this yr
5. When do you put your decorations up? Try to the day after Thanksgiving or at least by Dec 1st
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? thats tough, lol, hmm green bean casserole for sure
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? too many. But one of them for sure would be the ones we spend at my gparents apt in NYC when my bro and i were younger. I miss that and them soo much :(
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? when i was little and my bro blabbed that Santa wasnt real
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes my side of the fam celebrates Christmas eve then my hubbys fam Christmas day. It works great
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights of course, Angel on top, lots of ornaments, sometimes bows or garland
11. Snow, love it or hate it? love it i guess i havent seen it in yrs ;(
12. Can you ice skate? Hell no, lmao
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes i do :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being together as family. seeing family & friends that you havent seen in a long time. Its about miracles, peace & love
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? apple pie, magic bars & fudge
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Well it used to be one, lol. But the reason my family celebrates Christams Eve is because when we got together at my gparents house, we would stay up till 12 am, Christmas day then open gifts. It was more fun that way to make the kids wait till Christmas day exactly to open the presents :)
17. What tops your tree? nothing yet we have to shop for an Angel in a couple of days
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? definetly giving ;)
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? too many, but to name a few: Slient Night, Feliz Navidad, All I want for Christmas is you, Most Wonderful time of the Year, We wish you a Merry Christmas
20. Candy canes: so so
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation, Christmas with the Kranks, Christmas Story, Its a Wonderful Life, Santa Clause 1 & 2
22. What do you leave for Santa? wouldnt u like to know, haa, lol. Ok for real Milk & cookies of coruse, lol
Check out more great MySpace Surveys at MySpaceSurveyFun.com
Ok heres one more couldnt resist lol...
Have you been naughty or nice this year? hmm a little of both lol
What do you want most for Christmas? have everything i want for real, lol. All though clothes would be nice a mp3 player, the rest of the Twilight series books, lol
Do you believe in Father Christmas? Yes there was one
What is your favorite food at Christmas? at my families house, they make cuban food, pork, rice & black beans and other good food.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Heck no, bad i know, lol
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? noo, lmao
What is your favorite Christmas song? see survey answers above :)
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation, Christmas with the Kranks, Christmas Story, Its a Wonderful Life, Santa Clause 1 & 2What is your best memory of Christmas? My first Christmas with Jason & Danielle as a family ;)
What do you look forward to most at Christmas? Being with family & giving D her gifts :)
What are you doing for Christmas this year? Going to my aunts Christmas eve then Jays family on Christmas day
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? My hubby of course :)
What kind of Christmas tree do you have? a fake one lol but very pretty
Do you take part in a secret santa? no
Do you go to any Christmas parties? no i wish lol
Have you ever had a white Christmas? yes but long time ago
How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? about 9 am
Do you still get a stocking? yes :)
How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? geez about 25, 30 the most
What is your Christmas wish? Just to have a wonderful, memorable time with my family














4 comments:
I agree... the weekends go so fast.
Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. I'm with your mom.... I hate crowds of people and would much rather shop online.
I love reading surveys. I think I will do these. But then again I always say that and then get so easily distracted and never do. LOL.
I promise I will be getting to the audios as well. I havent been online much today.
Love ya
BFFSA
Angel
Cute surverys..i did the first one last year..check my archives..i will be mailing you the Lisa Williams book this week...it is packsged and ready ..i just need to find a minute to get to the post office..I have a 12 hour shift today but then i am off for 6 days..woo hoo!!
weekends do go fast but let me tell you my days are all running into each other.. boredom maybe... I haven't done any Xmas shopping... hoping after Dr appt this week I will have a better idea of time
love ya
I'm glad your weekend kicked booty.
I know you guys will be able to get her that dollhouse. No matter what happens she will love it all.
Huugs
Post a Comment