VLOG! lol :) Its been forever & a day lol since i have had a vlog ;) So without further ado. But first, haa, lol. I will start you all of with some pics. These are from the weekend. Hope you all enjoy, then you can check out the movie ok :) Hope all of you are well and having a good night. Oh and i wanted to let you all know i will have my Xmas cards sent out finally this week sometime. I got them ready to go! I cant wait till u all get them. I wanted to thank real quick, Brittany, Lyn & Stephanie for theirs, I loved them, thanks again! For those who still havent given me their addys, please do so. I love to send you a card, hurry though ;) Anyhow, have a good night and week all. I will post more soon! Enjoy the pics & movie ;) ** Movie was taken Sunday night btw ;) **
Love, Leslie
Warning, lol: Movie is really dark :( We had our light on in the living rm, so i dont get why it came out so dark. Im sorry all. I hope you can see it ok. I may redo the movie agian and add more lighting, lol. Damn youtube. When i watch it on my computer its not this dark. I dont get it. Sorry all.
Movie...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Time for a.....
Posted by Leslie at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
yay for vlogs! I love it!!!
that was SO cute. you totally blew my vlog outta the water!
:]
too dark for me mama!! but i got the idea... ;-)
LOL Love it! It was dark but got the idea.. thanks for sharing
love ya
It was dark but almost good that way so that we could see the tree better! Love the Avon synchronized musical house! I used to order from Avon back in the day....now i just don't have the spare cash for it.
But it really is an awesome company.
Post a Comment