
glitter-graphics.com
Hi everyone ;) Hows everyone doing? Hope well and hope you all had a great Christmas! We sure did here. I know this is a bit late but better late then never right, lol. Im posting a couple of movies too, (see told you all i would, haa) and pics from Christmas Eve & day. I hope you all enjoy. Now yes, one of the movies is pretty dark in a couple of parts. Warning you all ahead of time. lol. Be patient it will get a bit brighter. I apologize. I thought there was enough lighting at my aunts home, lol. I guess not. But still wanted to share these with you all. There not too long either.. The pics i decided to go with a slideshow cause i took a lot, lol. Hope you get to look thru them all and enjoy ;) Hope Santa was good to you all this yr. He was great to us! Especially Danielle, lmao. She made out well. From a Easy bake oven, to a laundry center play set, (that one is soo cute), to a Barbie Party hot tub bus. Yes you read that right Barbie has to have the best RV, lol. Its awesome too. D wont stop playing with it its cute. She also got shoes, a purse, bracelet, books, shirt, makeup stuff, baking set for kids, doll, dvd games & more. Too much to list, lol. I named about only half, lol. Jay and i didnt pretty well too. I got $90 total in gift cards to my favorite store Kohls. Its a department type of store with clothes, shoes, toys. house stuff, etc. Im so excited i cant wait to shop, lol. I need a new purse and much needed pair of jeans, tops, etc. So hopefully i can get some of that with the card. Jay & i both got some beautiful bath towel sets from my mom which was great and always something you need, lol. My mom also got me a nice robe, a pair of cute M & M slippers. There so comfy i love them, lol. Jay got some pjs, shirts and shoes. So like i said we all made out pretty good ;)
glitter-graphics.com
More so we had a great Christmas with both of our families. As I mentioned Christmas Eve dinner was at my Aunts. I talk more about it in the movies what we did and ate, etc. Then Christmas morning, we all got up had some breakfast. Then D opened her gifts from us. She loved all that we got. It was great to see her face light up and enjoy the presents we bought. A good feeling. We had a wonderful am as a family. Then aorund 1 pm we went to my inlaws for Christmas dinner. It was Jays mom, Jays stepdad and Jays gparents and us. Smaller then being at my families but nice too. I felt for D though, lol. She gets bored after awhile cause theres no kids for her to play with, lol. She still had fun though and got lots of goodies too. Then after our visit, yummy meal, gift giving and chatting. We went home and enjoyed the rest of the night, setting up Ds gifts and enjoyed playing the new toys she got with her, lol. All in all a pretty good Christmas ;) Lets see what else is going on. Yesterday we went out in the crazy after Christmas shopping crowds, lol. We had a few returns and exchanges to make, grr, lol. So after hubby got done with work at 3, we headed to a few stores to take care of it all, get it over with, lol. It worked out fine thank goodness. Then we headed out for pizza for dinner, came home and vegged. Today we just chilled at home. Jay had to work at 2 pm till 11 shift. Then my good amiga Emily txted me and wanted to see if we wanted to hang out and have dinner. Of course why not, better then being at home bored, lol. So we hung out with her and her daughter. We had a good time. Thats about it really, lol. As for New Years we dont have any major plans. Just going to hang at my moms house. We seem to do that every yr now, lol. So it works fine for us. Its safe and we always have a good time chillin as a fam. The only thing that stinks is, hubby will have to be at work around 5 the next am. So he wont be able to countdown till midnight blahh, lol. Oh well i guess. Well i guess thats about it all. I have enough here with pics and movies. Hope you all enjoy. Hope you all had a great Christmas! ttys
Love, Leslie
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Our Christmas & more :)
Posted by Leslie at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
I loved the videos. Your aunt's house is gorgeous! I'm glad you all had a nice Christmas.
everything looks perfect... so happy you had a great holiday and that santa was good.
love ya
I loved the slideshows! Excellent! It looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas! I got some Kohls gift cards too! We're going to use them to buy a really good cookware set ! YAY!
Have a happy new year, my friend!
I love the video of the kids and your Aunt's house but I have to say she is better than I am. I would have been flipping out with the kids riding thier little bikes on my hard wood floors. Your Aunt's house looks like a rich person's house, LOL.
The video's looks like fun!
Post a Comment