
Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you are having a good week. Its been awhile agian, *sigh* since my last update so here I am. Here I am sick as a dog, lol. I thought the cold i had before Thanksgiving went away a few days ago. Nope sure enough came back and way worse :( Runny nose, sneezing, coughing,the works. Uggh, the joys of winter, lol. Im not the type to get so sick either I really not but well i guess its my turn huh, lmao. Better me then Jay & D. Anyway hmm, so whats going on with us. Not too much of anything since the last time i posted. We had a pretty good weekend. Jay & went window shopping Saturday, while D was with Jays mom. So it was nice Jay & i had some alone time together. Then Sunday we chilled at home. I know we finally got our Christmas decor all up. So im happy about that. I will try to take pics soon. But honestly its about the same eveyr yr. Except though lol, no Angel or star on top of the tree. I know,what?? right lol. Our Angel that we had for yrs, we decided last yr it was done for, so we pitched it. We still have yet to get another tree topper. We are waiting for Jays Christmas bonus, which hopefully he will get next week. Then we can get one. So our beautiful tree is up but no tree topper, lol.
Other then that its all Christmasy and beautiful in here. I just love this time of yr. We still havent done our shopping yet, grr. Honestly in way thats ok, lucky for us we dont have many ppl to shop for. I wish we could shop for every1 in our life we love. But we cant. So we choose the most important. First of course Miss D, then my brothers kids, my mom, brother, Jays mom and gma. Then we see who else we can get after. Usually since since cant get every1 something, thats why we get the pretty photo cards we do every yr. I am hoping to finally have them done by later next week. So please if you havent yet please let me know your address. I promise i wont stalk yah haa, lol. For real though i love to send you all Christmas cards. My email is ocoeegurlie26@aol.com. Lets see what else? We saw Jays gpa again couple of times. He left to go back to WI today. So its sad we prob wont see him agian for another yr or two. But at least we got to visit him. I wanted Jay to treasure that time. I always tell him you have to be in touch with ur gpa more. You just never know how much time he has left. Im not trying to sound negative or anything. But i just know how precious time is with gparents. I miss mine every single day. Even though its been i think almost 7 yrs since my gma has passed i cant believe it and about 5 for my gpa. I still miss them.:(
So last night we went to Jays mom and stepdads for dinner. Like i mentioned got to visit Jays gpa, then played cards and board games after, we had a nice time. D had fun as always, acting goofy and all. Our child goofy? noo, lol. We had a parent/teach conference at Ds school too before we went to my mils for dinner. I was a bit nervous because im worried about a couple of things the teacher remarked about on D's report card. It turned out to be a great meeting. The teacher was so nice, understanding and answered all of our concerns. Overall D is doing awesome in class. The only problem is, get ready, lol, is she is shy. Yeah anyone who knows my child knows she is NOT shy, lol. When Danielle is around you, she will chat your ear off, sing, dance, wants to read to you, etc. We told her teacher is nothing like that at home. The teacher said D doesnt raise her hand much or volunteers answers and gets all quiet and shy when she has to speak in front of the class :( But the teacher assured us its probably a phase and D is improving more & more. We also were worried cause the teach said D doesnt always finish her morning class work. So thats something we had to talk to D about. Other then that, she is amazing. A great writer, good in all subjects especially reading. She is near 3 rd grade reading level, yeah Danielle. We are so proud of her :)
Thats going on with Miss D. Jason is fine, working lots of night hrs, some days, the norm, lol. He is finally and i know i said this before, haa, lol.. He is wrapping up the front office training i thought he was before. But he wasnt done quite yet. But Jason is finally next week training for one more thing he needs to learn and thats it. Then after in a few months he can go for the next level job. Yeah, im so proud of him. He has busted his butt for this. As for me? My readings business kind of slow but going pretty good too. If interested or know any who is, im offering gift certificates for the holidays & lots of great reading specials. Message me for more info thru here ;) As for the rest of this week not sure what we are doing. Hubby has to work tomm and all weekend blahh. His work hours are so, so. So hopefully we can work around it. My gf Emily, is wanting to take D & i out to dinner tonight with another friends of ours. Im excited. I havent been out with my gfs in so long. It will be great to finally get together, i missed them. Speaking of, many of you read her blog, Im so happy Angel is back. If you havent seen yet she posted an new entry a few days ago. Im so happy your back Angel & ok hun. Well ok all i think thats it for now, lol. I will write more soon :) Oh and i snagged this from Miss B. Its a cool survey she got from Inside the Actors studio show. Ty hun. If you all like feel free to post this too ;)
Have a good day all. Love, Leslie
-What is your favorite word? Love. How can you not love the word love? ( I had to steal that answer Hun I so agree)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Time for an update huh? lol
-What is your least favorite word? Hate. Just the word i dont know, its just harsh sounding
-What turns you on? hee, wouldnt you like to know, haa. Ok for real I will say Passion is one of them. Intelligence, kindness, selflessness, sense of humor!
-What turns you off? Hatred (agree there t00) & also rudeness, selfishness
- What noise do you love? kisses, Danielles voice, Jays voice, my family being loud at get togethers. Laughter, music, ocean
- What noise do you hate? Blaring boom boom music. (lol), my neighbors making noise, grr apt living
-What is your favorite curse word? fav? hmm i dont really have one i guess it would be bullshit since i say it alot, lmao
-What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? singing or anything to do with animals
-What profession would you not like to do? anything involving guns
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? hmm Im nto sure really, lol. Just a welcome Leslie, your finally here i guess, lol. I have questions for him lots when i get there. Hope he will be ready, haa, lol
Posted by Leslie at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
I see you got your blog all holiday-ed up! LOL....i know how much you love decorating for the holidays!
I'm not decorating at all this year...as we are going to be in Orlando...no point in decorating up here in MA.
For some reason i just can't get into the holiday spirit. Maybe because there hasn't been any snow up here yet!
It's going to be very weird for me to celebrate Xmas in Florida! I' so used to having the cold and snow and all that christmassy shit! LMAO!
But i hear Florida goes overboard to make up for the lack of snow and bitter slap in the face cold LOL.
I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. It's totally going around up here in MA...it's a really serious cold. I'm glad it's easing up enough for you to come on here and post!
And i know what you mean about haven't had time out with your GF's in forever...ME TOO! Just no time or money! Maybe soon!
It's Christmas time!!! Ok I just now got all into the vibe because of your blog daaahling. : )
I'm so proud of Miss D! You have one smart kiddo, she obviously takes after you. : )
I LOOOVEd your answers. : D I'm glad we agree on so many things. You kick booty ya know.
FEEL better!!
love you
B
your blog looks great and so festive.. love the tags here :) I can't get into the spirit yet.. maybe because I can't get out... not sure but I do hope it turns around this is my fav time of year.
love ya
I hope you are feeling much better by now.
I cant wait to see pics of your holiday decorations.
I am glad you guys got to spend time with Jason's grandfather.
That is awesome that Danielle is doing well in school and is a good reader. Glad to hear the meeting with the teacher went well.
Jason is such a hard worker... I know he will go far in his job.
You soooo didn't have to mention me in your blog. LOL.
You are too sweet.
I hope you had a good time at dinner with your friends!
Oooohhh... a survey. I am gonna have to do this survey. I havent done one in awhile now. I love reading your answers.
Love ya lots
BFFSA
Angel
Look how cute your blog is! I'm slowly getting into the holiday spirit, we've got some decorations and stuff. I'm pretty excited!
Have a good week! :]
Post a Comment