
** Ty Brittany for this & for all the other tags below! xo
Where we will be taking a trip to in about 3 weeks?
Heres some clues...

Give up? lol
Wisconsin! I know, i know not Hawaii or anything exotic, haa, lol. However what is there is most of Jasons family. We are still in shock about this whole thing & excited too. How is this happening? Well, last Sunday, my cell rang and i didnt recognize the number. So usually when its a number i dont know, lol, i dont answer. Anyhow the person left a message so i listened to it. It was one of Jays Uncles calling to check in on us. Then he dropped the big news & surprise. He said that him, Jays other Uncle & Jays mom are all chipping in the airfare to fly up me, Jay & Danielle to Wisconsin the weekend of April 17th. I was shocked, thats very costly and just so generous of them. I thought. Anyhow later that night when Jay came home from work. I told him the news. He was surprised too, lol. We are just so grateful to his family for this. For yrs now, Jays family would always ask us when we would visit Wisconsin. We are like we dont know we just have the extra money to take a trip like that, etc. Usually we see Jays family when they come down to Fl for a visit. We never expected for them to surprise us with paying for airfare for us to fly up there for a few days. Also we have a place to stay too. We are even saving on hotel too, lol. We will be staying at Jays Uncle Manny's house for the time we are there. We will fly in on Friday, not sure what time yet, cause the tickets havent been purchased yet as far as we know. Then we will fly back on Tuesday. Only drawback, D will miss some school. However i can get all her makeup work from her teacher and it will work out. Its worth it. To us its a no brainer lol, we should go. Its a opportunity we arent sure that would happen again in a long awhile as we cant afford a trip like this. We are excited we really are. I really know Jay is the most, as he hasnt visited WI in ten years. He is already talking to me about places he wants to show me & D, where he grew up, went to school etc. For those of you that dont know Jay was born in WI and lived there most of his life till hs. Anyhow most of his family is up there. His g-ma and stepgpa, his gpa, his dad, his uncles, cousins, etc. I havent met a lot of his family members so that should be interesting, lol. Jay hasnt seen his Dad since we well our wedding which was 7 yrs ago. Jays dad has never met Danielle so he will meet D for the first time. Yeah again it should be interesting, lol. I hear its so beautiful up there and the weather will still be cool when we will be there too. I am happy for that change compared to the heat here, lol.

It will be nice to have a change of scenery for a few days you know? A nice mini vacay, lol. All though Jay & i are pretty nervous about being on a plane, lol. I am thinking of you Brandi, as you fly often. Its just i havent been on a plane in yrs. I am scared with all these news stories about plane crashings i cant help it. However i know we will be ok. I think D is a bit nervous too. But we assured her it will be a fun adventure. It will be. This is going to to be great. The main reason for this trip though is for a family reunion so to speak. Every yr, Jays Uncle George has a big Greek Easter dinner at their home and have a lot of the family over. I guess they really wanted us there this yr lol. It will be really cool. Jays mom & stepdad wanted to go too but they already had plans made that weekend so thats a bummer. Anyhow, we been just sinking in this, all week being really excited about it. Its still a bit away though, lol. Its just as well though, it will give us plenty of time to get ready & all. Of course i will be sure to take lots of pics while we are there & videos too. Im so excited i cant wait to share this with you all ;) Anyhow lets see what else is going on... This week was ok, nothing really exciting happened, lol. We took D last night to the mall for dinner and to a movie. We took her to see Monsters Vs Aliens. That was a great movie. Another must see. I thought it was funny & really cool. I wish we got to see the 3-d version of it though. But damn over $12 for Jay & i each to see it and i think it was $10 for D's ticket, crazy, lol. So we went to the reg version. We try to not go to the movies much. if we do now we normally go to matinee however, we planned this last min so we had to pay more for the night price, grr, lol. No movies again for awhile, lol. Danielle enjoyed it though, she was laughing away at all the funny parts. So that made us happy she had a good time.

Before that while D was in school yesterday, hubbys job had a lunch get together at his job. It was a employee appreciation lunch. It was cool, We had a good time. They had burgers from the grills, sandwiches, salads, cake, drinks. It was pretty good food, hey its free right lol. Plus it was neat to meet more of hubbys co workers. I met a lot of the managers & friends of Jays. They all were very nice & funny too. It would have been better if it wasnt so damn windy outside, lmao. Damn i felt like we were in a tropical storm minus the rain, lmao. The past two days here in FL, its been windy as hell weird. I think almost 30 mi an hr winds, crazy. Like said, because of that at the lunch yesterday at Jays job. It was all outside i personally thought they should have brought it all in the breakroom or something, lol. The tents were almost going up in the air, things were flying, it was funny. That was our day yesterday. Today just been a chillin day. D went to Jays mom for the night. So she is having a great time with her gparents. Jay had to work at 2 pm. So its just me, *sigh* lol. Its a nice break i admit but i know by the end of the night, i will miss Jay & Danielle to pieces. However i do have plans lol of what i can do. I will catch up on reading more of the book i am reading. Then color my hair. Yeah this girl cant afford going to a hair place to get it done sadly, lol. Then catch up on my shows, go for a walk. I have lots of ideas, lol. Then once hubby gets home from work we plan to watch a movie together and enjoy some time to ourselves. Tomorrow, my aunt is having a get together at her house. Most of my moms side of the family will be there. It will be great to catch up with my aunts, uncles, cousins. Im excited about that. Jay has the day off work so he will be able to be there. We will get D from my inlaws in the am so we can bring her to the party. I will be sure to take some pics. Its a party celebrating my cousin Caelins bday he will be turning 4 and also my Aunts bday too. It should be fun. Oh & D has spring break starting Monday. I have to think of some fun things to do while shes home from school, lol. We will think of something. Well i blabbed enough, lol, so i will go now. Take care all. Have a good weekend.
xo,

** Oh & dont forget if you havent already, to enter my contest! Go & comment on the entry below for your chance to win Twilight stuff & or free Tarot Reading by me! You still have time :)
















4 comments:
That is so nice of them! I'm excited for you guys, it sounds like it will be a really fun trip!
Wisconsin Eh?
I've never been there, Not sure if I'd go there unless I was visiting someone like you are..although I would def try their cheese while I was there LOL.
I mean if a state is going to say they have the best cheese around, I'm gonna try it dammit LOL.
THAT'S SO GENEROUS OF JAYS FAMILY!! YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!
IF WE LIVED CLOSER WE COULD HAVE HAD A GIRLS NIGHT LAST NIGHT!
WE GOT THE STORM TOO..
HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY!!
Thats nice they are flying you guys up! I hope its a fun trip for all. Has D ever flown before? The only thing to worry about is your ears and hers. Me and my youngest daughter always have problems with our ears popping and Isabels get really painful to the point where she will cry. Next time we fly I am taking her to the dr. first to find out what to do about it because it was not fun last time.
But other than that, dont worry, you will all have fun!
Post a Comment