Sunday, March 15, 2009

Relaxin Sunday, a video & some pics!

** First off, im sure you all noticed the new, beautiful blog look! It was done by the awesome Amy! (Her blog link is on my fav blogs link on the right.) Thanks soo much again Amy! You did such a beautiful job and you were so patient with me, made it exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!!!**
Photobucket
** Thanks for the tag Brittany xo

Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you had a good weekend ;) We had a pretty good one here. Yesterday hubby had the day off from work. So we thought of having a nice, family day. We all got ready and took Danielle to the 2:30 showing of Race to Witch Mountain. It's an awesome movie. I really recommend it its for all ages alike. Everyone in the theatre was laughing at all the funny parts, cheering on at the action scenes and they were tons. Its a great family movie! Danielle loved it and we did too. Then after we went to one of our fav malls in in Clearwater another city thats about 15 min away. We just browsed around really, more like window shopping instead of shopping, lol. Then after that had dinner at TGI Fridays. It was so good. We love that restaurant but dont get to eat there much because that one is pretty far from us. So that was our day pretty much. Then got home and relaxed before bed. Today, we had a lazy, relaxing day lol. Hubby had to go into work at 2 pm. So its now Miss D and me hanging at home. We have been watching movies, playing some boards games, toys etc. Enjoying a nice mommy & daughter afternoon. Thats all thats going on really. I mainly wanted to share some pics & a movie.

Some of the pics are from Thursday night. It was my brothers bday. My mom picked up D from school that day, then picked me up. We went back to her house for a bit, hung out. Then all of us went out to dinner for my brothers bday. We had a great time. Hubby had to work that night which was a bummer. However we still had a good time. My brother enjoyed it. Im glad he had a great bday. So theres some pics from
that night. Then theres also a video i took that night too of the kids playing outside my moms backyard after dinner. Its really cute. Theres also pics from yesterday too when we went to the mall. Lets see what else, lol. Oh Danielle lost another top tooth, lol. I dont know if you can tell in the pics. But you should see it, lol. So shes toothless on top well in the front anyway, lol. Its so cute. I guess thats it all. I would say more but im tired, lol. I guess from the busy weekend, lol. Have a good rest of day, night & week ahead. I will be back soon. Enjoy the movie & pics! xoxo, Leslie



The Birthday Man, lol. My brother, taken Thurs night

My niece Angie raking the leaves aww, lol

Danielle & Chris playing basketball

All the kiddos

Peek a boo, D playing at the play area in the mall

Danielle met up with Bella Swan at FYI, lol. I dont know why she made that face

Just us by the fountain at the mall

Daddy & Danielle

Danielle & mommy

Hubby & I, this pic was taken by Danielle :)

4 comments:

- said...

Looks like you had a really good weekend girl! I'm glad you and Amy got together to do up your blog!

Yea I got rid of my layout that I made. While I like making blog layouts...I just don't like knowing that some people see my blog all wacked out because their monitor is huge LOL.

I have a 20 inch widescreen and layouts look weird on it.

I'll have to stick to just headers and color changes.

Anyways, here I am rambling.
I loved the photos and the video. It's Monday tomorrow...Ughhhhh.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. The pics are great!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately!! Things are crazy around here!

Love the new blog look :-)

Anonymous said...

i love the new blog look, very cute. i usually read your blog in my reader & come and comment because the colors hurt my eyes, though. it could be our monitor, perhaps?

either way, i LOVE the pics, and it sounds like you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I missed this entry somehow! I THOUGHT something looked different here and it does, I love your layout, its cool without being creepy and cute without being too girly...good balance.