Saturday, March 21, 2009

I FINALLY got it!!! & Contest!

My copy of the Twilight two disc dvd!!!! I am soo happy, see heres the proof i finally got it :)


I know im crazy, hee, lol. All of us Twilighters have to stick together right? lol. Anyhow at 10 last night, i dragged my poor hubby & Danielle to the Movie Stop store here where we live, for the Twilight party. lol. Ok i didnt really drag them. I even asked Jay a bunch of times, "Are you sure want to go, i know we will be out late", etc, etc, lol. He was such a great sport about it, hes like "Yes hun i know you really want to get your copy of it, its cool." I was worried about D staying up late too, then again, it was a Friday night and we can make a exception, lol. Anyhow at ten pm we arrived there. It wasnt too busy, yet, lol. We walked aorund, looked at the movies. I payed for my copy. I already had put $5 towards it but had to pay the remainder which was only $13 dollars sweet right? Yeah they had the two disc on sale for 16 something. I was so happy, lol. Anyway as i said we walked around the store. They played the movie, we tried to watch it but more people were coming in, it was getting loud & people being excited, lmao. Before we knew it got packed, lmao. Then the people at the movie store ordered pizza for us all, got food & drinks too. It was sweet. We enjoyed all the snackage, lol. It was fun too to talk to other Twilighter fans. All though i felt like a loser, lmao, cause im still reading Breaking Dawn. These other people told me they read all 4 books in like less then a month. Im thinking damn, lmao. Oh well im going at my own pace, lmao. Then around 11 pm the people at the movie store held a raffle where people had a chance to win cool Twilight stuff. We were all able to get tickets, i got one, Jay & D too, lol. Guess who won something? hee, lol. I got me a Edward keychain. I admit though, i really wanted the Twilight bag it was so freakin cool or the Twilight game. Yes there is a game, lol. Oh well i won something and im happy, i usually dont win things, lol. It was fun though there were tons of ppl who wore Twilight shirts, necklaces, etc. One girl, i think she was a teen really, looked and dressed just like the Alice character. I wanted to get her pic so bad. But i didnt want to seem weird, lmao.

Photobucket

She really looked like Alice though i couldnt get over it, lol. It was so cute ;) She won for best costume and got a kick ass prize. That was about it really. The best part was at 12 am when they were finally giving the dvds to us all. By then let me tell you, hubby, D & i were tired. I just wanted my copy and go, lol. It was fun though really fun, crazy but fun. I just want to thank hubby so much and D for putting up with the madness. Danielle had fun though. Im posting a couple of pics from the store ;) That was our night really. Sorry i havent been around all week, honestly not much new to report, lol. Danielle is doing good in school, she is excited for spring break, lol. The kids in the county where we live have spring break starting March 30th i think. I know its the last week of March and they have break for a week. Im looking fwd to it, lol. sleeping in even for bit will be nice, lol. Plus we can do some fun stuff with D. Im looking fwd to hopefully going to the pool here we live and go swimming. Lets see what else, Hubby is doing good, working the usual crazy hrs but everything with work is going well. Im doing ok, didnt have too much of a busy week. Reading business is slow. However im finding out ways now to move it along and hopefully get more clients. Im excited about that :) I really want to help more people but its just hard for people to find me, to advertise, etc. I have faith though it will pick up and soon. Yesterday after we got D from school we went to my moms to hang with her, my brother & his kids for awhile. We had dinner together. The kids played, the usual nice family get together. Then after we left, went to Target for a bit, browsed there till the Twilight party. Agian it was such a blast. Now i can just watch the movie 20 billion times, lmao. Ok i have watched it tons already but i dont care, lol. Thats all the news really sadly, lol. Not too much going on. This weekend will be just takin it easy. I will take D to the little playground here where we live maybe today or tomorrow. Just enjoying mommy & daughter time. Jay works nights all weekend blahh, lol. Its ok though we will make best of it somehow.

Ok i think i have made you all wait long enough. Im sorry i didnt get to this sooner, lol. However now its here finally my contest/giveaway whatever you want to call it, lol. I though in honor of the Twilight dvd release, lol. I will have a part Twilight, part Reading giveaway. I will pick two lucky winners to get..... drumroll..... lol
Cool Twilight stuff, could be a necklace, bracelets, or pins set. I will surprise yah, lol

Also another lucky winner will win a free reading by moi, lol. A free Tarot card reading (thats worth $25 btw) The Tarot card reading i will use the Rider Waite deck and it will be a ten card reading. So you will get lots of good info on whats to come, guidance & advice!


So there you have it, a contest!! Im so excited especially because two people will have a chance to win! How to enter? Simple really, lol. Just comment in this entry for your entry. To double an entry, you can mention the contest in a blog entry, Myspace, FB, whatever, lol. You dont have to though. As long as you comment on this entry your entered in the contest, lol. You all have till April 5th to enter. (Im giving you all plenty of time here, lol) Then on April 6th, Miss Danielle on a video blog, yes i will video tape this, lol. Will pick the lucky 2 winners out of a hat, lol. Agian im so excited about this! So enter, enter! lol. Good luck everyone! Hope all of you all have a good weekend!
xo, Leslie


Here I am with my raffle tickets!!!

Danielle being really silly, lol

LOL, she is too cute :)

5 comments:

- said...

I've already seen it so i'm not in a huge rush to go get it, But I will sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

I dont own it but I might one day. I only just watched it on on Demand! I swear I am a fan, LOL
But I have only read the first book...need some time to read the others. We have the 2nd book so its just waiting for me.

I want to win a reading! I've never had one so I think it will be cool. You know I have another friend named Leslie and she also does tarot cards (I think...she describes them on her blog)
Anyways, I'm glad you had fun at the party, I would have gone to one if my older daughter would have gone with me, but she is a little bit snobby about it, says the movie is just not as good as the book....but she liked the movie ok, LOL

Anonymous said...

i'm super excited about the contest leslie! this is so exciting! definitely count me!

as for me, i'm OVER the twighlight thing, but that is because i totally had to work all weekend and all we rang out was twighlight lol.

;) xo

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I wanna enter!!

My friend picked me up a copy. I kinda wished I could have been involved in the madness, though. That was so nice of Jay and Danielle to go with you and wait around. I would have had to drag Joe there, probably.

LYN said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENTER ME TO WIN THE TAROT CARD READING!!! I SO NEED ONE ABOUT NOW AND AS I CAN NO LONGER SPEND MONEY (LOL) I COULD USE THE FREEBIE!!

LOVE AND LIGHT FROM YOUR FELLOW FLORIDIAN!! XX