Hi amigos! I snagged these surveys from Amy saw her post these on myspace, lol. Thanks hun. Thought i would post on here and share since there isnt too much going on to share. I will be posting pics though from last night at Chuck e Cheese at the end of this post. Now for the surveys...
Couples survey :)
♥ What are your middl
Mine:
His: Frederick
♥ How long did you know each other
I knew Jason for prob about 5 yrs before we started dating. Yeah took that long to finally get together, lol.
♥ Who asked
We basically at that time told each other we had fallen in love with each other and went form there ;)
♥ Who said I love you first
Both of us
♥ How old are each of you?
29 (me), 31 (him)
♥ Who'
Mine, hubby doesnt have any brothers or sisters
♥ Do you have any child
yes
♥ What about
none yet hopefully someday
♥ Did you go to the same schoo
NOPE
♥ Who is the smart
For sure him. Mr. I took Trig in high school lmao
♥ Who is the most sensi
Me for sure and he is too
♥ Where
CHINE
♥ Where
North florida thats it, lmao
♥ Who has the crazi
definently me lmao
♥Who has the worst
ME
♥ Who does the cooking?
both of us actually, hes a great cook :)
♥Who is the most socia
Me for sure sorry hubby
♥ Who is the neat-
both of us lol
♥ Who is the most stubb
ME
♥ Who hogs the bed?
hmm him, lmao
♥ Who wakes
most of the time he does
♥ Where
at our fav restaurant at the pier
♥Who has the bigge
hmm i think me
♥Do you get flowe
i admit havent in a while before Vday but sometimes he does surprise me though
♥ Who do you spend
we spilt it with both families but mainly mine though
♥ Who is more jealo
ME, lol
♥ How long did it take to get serio
not long really we had already fallen in love before we offically started dating
♥ Who sings
me, lol
♥ Who does the laund
we usually do together since we have to go to the laundry place, lol
♥ Who’s
both of us
♥ Who drive
HE DOES
♥ Who picks
WE TRY TO MAKE IT MUTUA
♥ Who is the first
BOTH
♥ Who wears
ITS PRETT
♥ Who has more tatto
none of us
♥ Who eats more sweet
me for sure
♥ Who cries
me of course
♥ Are you still
yes our 7 yr wedding anniversary March 9!
Another survey
6? um, lol. Lele, Esslee, Les, hunny, bunny (lol), Leslie of course
Three
pj bottoms, tank top, slippers
Two thing
more money, lol & to move to a different place, lol
Three
dont know lol
Name two thing
went to chuck e cheese, then watched tv
Two thing
cleaned a bit, read
Two thing
leftover pizza
Two peopl
my mom & hubby
Two thing
food shopping & dont know what else, lol
Three
pepsi, ice tea, vanilla bean frapp
If you could
D & hubby
If you could
you choos
damn thats tough lmao, prob chinese
Pick 3 place
Italy, Hawaii, Ireland
If you just won a milli
Anyhow as i mentioned earlier we took D to Chuck e cheeses last night for having a good report crad & great day t school, being well behaved. Plus i had a coupon i wanted to use and we had saved pts from many times we went. We wanted to turn them in. D made out well, got some great new stuff. Plus we had a great time watching her play all the games, Ok hubby & played a few too, lol. I love going during a week night better cause it isnt so crowded, lol. So that was our day yesterday. Next Monday the 9th, is hubby & I's 7 yr wedding anniversary. I cant believe how time flys. It honestly seems like yesterday when we said our I do's infront of fam & close friends in a small ceremony at the backyard of where my Mom used to live. I will be sure to do a special entry that day or the day before. I will post some wedding pics & share some memories. Looking back, Jason and i used to be very good friends before we dated. I always thought he was a sweet guy, great listener. Never thought in a million yrs we would fall in love, marry, have a child yrs later. Life is full of surprises. I can say though with all my heart I still love this man as much as i do 8 yrs ago. (thats how long we have been together) I love him more & more everyday. Anyhow we are looking fwd to having a great day together. Jays mom will pick up D from school and will have her to early evening. Grr our anniversary is on a Monday, boo, lol. So no getaways. But Jay is going to treat me to dinner of coruse and we plan to go to a theme park for the day. We are thinking of Universal we love it there or Busch Gardens. I will take pics of course.
Oh and i will post my contest next entry, so stay tuned! I hope many of you will enter theres some goodies to be won :) Oh and also ty you all for the great advice about the last entry. You all made me feel much better. I do now. I know its just D being a kid and lately since we have had that talk with her and been more consistent, things are going good so far, lol. Thanks agian all.
Love you guys, Leslie



























4 comments:
D is a cutie! I read your survey and stole it to put on facebook! Ha ha
Thats nice you guys were friends for so long before getting together.
I'll be waiting for your contest cause I love avon and I would love to win a reading of course!
i love D's big smile in all the pictures! she's precious!
you guys are cracking me up at my blog, with my giveaway/review! i can't wait to enter yours! :]
Does Danielle complain when it's time to leave Chucky Cheese?
Sean never wants to leave the place. He could play there all night if you let him.
Ok back on track.. not sure what happened.
love the pictures
Post a Comment