Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where have I been, wedding anniversary & more ;)




Hi everyone, *waves* *Then dusts the pages, lol* Its been over a week agian, lmao. I swear i mean to keep up with this blog but its so hard to sometimes. Plus last week, the end of last week & the weekend was so hectic. I finally had a chance to sit down and update you all. I hope you all missed me, lol. Anyhow get ready for tons of pics. Which you will see in the slideshow at the bottom of this entry. Above here you will also see a audio. Yes no long typed filled entry from me today, lol. Too tired, lol. I wanted to audio blog tis been awhile. Please hear it though if you can ;) I tell you all about whats new, about hubby & I's trip to Orlando for our 7 yr wedding anniversary. Like said i thats where all the pcis are from below, was from our trip to Sea world and more. Hope you all enjoy ;) Leave me some love. Oh and i will finally have the contest entry up soon. Im hoping to tomm or the next day for sure. Im excited! I have some good ideas for this, hee, lol. Ok please go check out the audio, pics & enjoy. Hope you
all are having a good week.
Love to you all, Leslie

** Warning, lmao lots & LOTS of pics. I went crazy. Look thru them all, there great :)
Here are a few of my favs I will post on here....











** Slideshow

9 comments:

- said...

It's so funny to watch that slideshow of Orlando...I've was at all those places in December LOL!

Looks like you had a good time!
Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

those were so awesome, leslie. i really loved all of it-- thank you for sharing & congratulations on 7 years! YAY!

Anonymous said...

aww i love the pics! Happy Anniversary. I'm going to come back and listen to your audio blog, becuase I gots to go watch American Idol!!! But I will be back...

- said...

This is a really stupid question but what is your email address? I know it's Ocoeegurlie something or other. I used to have it in my contacts now it's no where to be found.

Amy said...

I LOVE Sea World!

It looks like you guys had a blast!

I just want to let you know that I do read every post you write! :) I may not always comment but yours is one of the ones that I am a faithful reader of! :)

Anonymous said...

ok I fianlly listened to your audio blog, you sound so young! I listened to have of it with the music playing until I figured out where it was coming from (duh! I shut the music off finally, what I spaz I am!!!)
I am so jelous of you guys living in Orlando where there is so much to do close by! We have a single amusement park...a couple of zoos that close in the winter...we need more things to do!!

LYN said...

been there and done most of that...LOL!!! love the pics...belated happy Anniversary and thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...
you are looking great by the way!

Amy said...

Looks good in here! :)

Brandi said...

Wooohoooo For seaworld! :D

I seriously love looking at all your pics, and LOVING the new blog layout. :D