** Sidenote: sorry some of the pics are blurry, diff cam, lol.
Hi there again, lol :) Just wanted to say other stuff real quick, lol. You wont believe a few days ago, i was checking the mail here and i saw something for Jason from his old high school. It was a ten yr reunion invite, can u believe it? Lol Yeah my hubby is that old haa jk jk, Jay i love you. But when i gave it to him he looked excited and i think part of him couldnt believe he was there already at that pt in his life. I am not sure if we are going because its all the way in Georgia for one thing, thats where Jay lived at the time in hs. Two its real expensive, $65 a person geez, nuts, lol. Then plus the travel to get there, stay there etc. Im not sure about it but we'll see. i hope we can go it would be neat for him! Anyway, it got me to thinking about my days at high school and the wonderful friends i made. I had some good friendships but unfortunately no matter how much you try, some dont last. I went to my old high schools site and well long and behold, i found two alumni sites i can go to.
Sure enough, i registered there free for everything on there and i contacted an old friend! She was a great friend of mine, Alicia, i finally heard from her tonight and we are going to catch up and hopefully connect on our friendship again. She was soo sweet it was funny i recalled how our friendship kind of stopped but she didnt, lol. But its all good. Shes married now, has two boys, has a home, happily married, lives in Ohio though. She said she was coming to Fl anyway soon to visit, so maybe we can see each other ;) Pretty cool. So with that about friends, i just wanted to give a few shoutouts to some of you all :)
Melissa C: Girl, what can i say? I love u soo much!!!! I know you feel you arent the greatest friend sometimes. Esp with emailing or keeping in touch but you are!! You are there for me about all the times i need you and i am for you too. I just cant wait to meet u all hopefully end of this yr. I cant ty u enough for loving me, for listening, just understanding. U aresoo awesome, im so blessed to have your friendship.
Kimmee: Oh babe, u will always be my big sis. I love you with all my heart. I feel like the worst friend, i do:( I cant believe we havent talked mcuh in so long. Im so sorry i promise to be soo much better at this i feel so bad. Please know u all are always in my thoughts, prayers and hearts. U have always and are a wonderful best friend too. i plan to somehow meet you all this yr too. I cant wait!!!
Melissa L: I love u gurl, u will always be my oldest, dearest, sis/best friend. Yes we have probs with keeping in touch but i know the love is there and u all care for us, like we do for u all. We are family and friends for life. Im so happy things are looking up for u all, i think of you all all the time. Ty for understanding how i felt about things. i miss u all. We plan to visit real soon.
Nicole: Girl, woww what can i say? i miss u and Eric very much and plan to see you all soon too. I cant ty, ty enough for your generous check to help me with school. It shocked me and still does you both believe in me enough to do this. I love ya!
Jessica: Oh gurlie i miss, miss talking to u. I hope all is well & u and Brinley are well. Please when you can, email me or call anytime. I love to catch up. You were one of the 1st in jland to read my j and always stick by me no matter what. I cant ty u enough for that ur a true, true friend, never turned ur back like many online "friends" I had did :( I love u gurl and look fwd to meeting someday soon too.
Steph: Ok woman ur mia again :) I hope the book is going okand well. Hope all is well with ur bro andfamily. I still cant wait till later this yr, we will plan to go to Jax to meet ya! You have alwatys had my back, been so supportive of my life, choices with Jay and all of it. You have been a longtime, good friend to me and i love u dearly for that. I know enough with the mush, lol.
Vincci: Girl u always crack me up!!! I cant believe how long we have known each other either thru js. Im so glad to still read about ur life and to know u and call u a great friend ;) Keep us laughing girl, lol and good luck with all ur plans. U are soo going places u pink gurl u :) *hugs*
Amy: Wow hun what can i say? I have also read ur onlne j for yrs now. I have watched ur girlies grow like u watched Danielle grow. U have always been so sweet and kind to me, from emails to comments, ecards and all. I am so proud to know u, i wish u all the happienss in the world. ur wonderful and have a beautiful family.
Jackie: I miss u woman! I hope all is well with u, Brad and the kids!!! I miss reading about ur Small Town Life, our laughs and good times thru online land. I am always thinking and praying for u all. I really miss u, please let us know soon ur ok :) *HUGS*
Chris: Dude, ur hysterical! I cant believe its been months since i have known u and read ur online j. Im so glad thru Brandi, we are good online friends. Hope to know u all more someday and to chat. U, ur beautiful wife and kids are great :) Its a pleasure knowing u, ty for always making me think and laugh.
Brandi: Woman u are soo cute! I love ur new j its awesome! I still love ya. Even though i dont hear from u anymore, not incomments or emails, haa lol, jk. Ur great and i have wonderful memories of oru chats, ty for having my back a while back and u know what i mean :) U are amazing, strong, beautiful and have a great fam. Im so happy things are going wonderful for u all, u deserve it.
Roxy: I miss u gurl, where are u? Hope ur life is going great :) I miss ur comments and ur great j :) Hope ur ok and i love ya.
Amanda: Hey there country chick! I really love ur js too. U are so bubbly, funny, cute, a firecracker too, lol. I really enjoy reaidng about ur world, ur comments and all. I hope to become closer friends i have a feeling we will. Ur such a trip and have a great outlook on life for a young woman and ur so strong! *hugs*
Angel: I miss u little sis :) I will call u or Txt u soon. I hope all is well with u, ur fam and ur new niece. I bet ur loving being an aunt. Ty soo much for always being so kind, sweet and a loving friend :) love u.
More shoutouts to ppl who are MIA in jland: Braxton, i miss u dude and ur great js, where are u?? Lorraine, im so sorry we havent been in touch, i plan to email u real soon. I think of you all often, i hope all is well in your life. Kandi , Kim and every1, love to u all!!! Ty u all for being so wonderful and having a place in my life!
*hugs and love, Leslie
P.S. Happy Bday to me, haa, lol














4 comments:
HEY BABYYYY!!!!!
Hope you guys get to go to the reunion..that would be cool.
Sorry I havent come to check in on you much lately..work has me running around ALL the time..(as you can tell since I havent made an entry in forever..lol)..Im glad to see you guys are doing pretty good though..The pics look AWESOME!! That cake is beautiful!!
Just know I love you too girlie and am always thinking about you as well..;)..Much luck and prayers to you and yours..Ill check in again soon..LOVE YA BAES
XOXO
Jackie
$65 bucks just to go to a high school reunion, are they kidding?? lol. I have only been out of high school for 3 years now and it is weird to talk to people I haven't spoken to for a while. I just recently met, again, a guy (Andy) who I kinda liked back in the day on Myspace and that was pretty exciting. When you come to visit her some day in Ohio, make sure you stop by to say Hi to me! hehe.
Shout outs! I love 'em. That Miss B has forgotten all of us I think. . . :-/ sniffle.
Thanks for all the sweet compliments, you are tooo nice!! I love your j too, and I am glad I have gotten to read you more often here lately! Thanks! *blushing*
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Happpy Birfday Miss Leslie!!!
Girl, where all do I comment (no where! Hehe). Even Jackie be on my booty. Chris is a guarantee, I mean I met the dude, I sorta have to be nice. hahaha
I love you though, and we WILL chat soon!!!
Huuuuuuugs
Brandi
Chica,
I can't get over how much it is going to cost just to go to Jay's reunion. That is crazy, BUT I hope that u all can find a way to go. I am praying that its meant to be, and that u all get to go. I would be soo excited to go. I just hope that u all get to go.
That is really great that u have connected with your old HS friend. That will be lots of fun I bet. I would love to contact some of my old school mates. It would be really neat.
I loved the pics. Looks like u all had TONS of fun, wish I could have been there. I loved your cake, it looked yummy!! I'm glad that u got to go out for your bday!!
Like I said u sooo DESERVE IT!! :)
Lylas,
Melissa
Post a Comment