
Hola everyone!!! Hows every1 doing? I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend and good week so far ;) I meant to do this entry a lot sooner, lol However, busy as always and really i am soo sick. Yeah it just hit me like a tons of bricks Sunday night and since then i have been resting, resting almost quarantine, lol. Its just a really bad cold, bug thing i guess. I dont know who or where i got it from but i got it bad, lol. So im going to prob well try to make this as short as i can, lol. Im so sleepy right now i have been taking meds like crazy, prob drugged up well u get me, lol. Its a head cold i think, im all congested, stuffy nose, then runny, feeling all funny in my head, then feverish, coughing uggh. I hate being this way. Oh well i guess in a way better then then on my bday way less then a week. Ok, im not that excited about it really, cause well im just turning a yr older, lol. I am happy about plans Jay and i have made with my fam too. I will get to all that in a min. First, just wanted to update u all about our Sat night at the game and our Easter and other things. As u can see above, i took a gazillion pics at the baseball game Sat night, lol. I was soo excited to be there especially its been so long since Jay and i have been to a game.
We got such great seats i mean for 44 dollars for us both, that's excellent we think. We got lower reserve seats so as u can see, i got some great shots. Although zoom on my cam did wonders too, lol. Anyway, Jason had to work till 12 pm Sat afternoon, then he came home from work, we chilled for a bit hung out at home and all till the game.Around 5:30 we left the house, mil and Jays stepdad watched Danielle for us which was great. I dont see Danielle sitting at a baseball game for 3 hrs,lol i really dont. She would be bored and driving us up the wall causing trouble, lol. jk But anyway, got to the stadium near 6 pm. It was already getting packed full of ppl, we got free stufff at the gate which was pretty cool. We ate dinner at some of the food court places there, never again. It wasn't that good and way overpriced. I see why some ppl brought food there, lol. u can now bring food to the game which is cool. Anyway, it was an awesome game. Some parts of the game we werent sure if the Rays would win but they did they kicked the Royals ass, lol. Awesome and exciting game i never screamed or cheered that loud in my life, lol. jay really got into it too, we clapped, did the wave with every1, danced it was neat! we definitely plan to go to a few more this season.

Easter was nice, well kind of, lol. We slept in a bit, ok a bit over. lmao, since game was kind of late the night before. Then we all got up and ready for the nice Easter meal my mil made with Jays stepdad. We helped them set the table, got things together and all. Jays grandparents came by too to eat with us. We had a egg hunt for Danielle, which turned out great, she pretty much found all the eggs by herself and had a blast. As u can see she looked soo cute in her pretty dress. Then she enjoyed getting a cute basket from her yia-yia that's grandma in Greek. From Jays mom. She put a new hat in there for Danielle water shoes for swimming, water arm floaty things, a water color paint book, little toys and candy, etc. We all exchanged cards, had a nice dinner and desserts, that was our day. But see, here is the crappy part of it, lol. I didn't get to take as many pics as i wanted to because well my precious, fav cam fell in the pool. Blahh, luckily i recovered these pics somehow from the mem card. How the cam fell in, well im too embarrassed to say, lol. Lets say, i fell in with it, lol. yeah i dont know how but i fell in the pool with all my clothes on, it was just great, lol. Uggh what a day right, lol. Im embarrassed telling u all that, even though u all are my friends, lol. Anyway, so somehow we have to come up with money to buy a new cam, im so upset. I loved that cam but to fix it would cost more we looked into it ;( Im so bummed it was such a good cam but i guess thank god im ok, lol. So that was our Easter.
That's about all going on really, i am really yucky sick as i mentioned. So havent done much the past couple of days. But crazy me, i wanted to get out of the house just for a bit today, so i mentioned to Jay to go to a matinee to take Danielle to see the Wild movie. She really enjoyed it, it was cute and good for me i just could sit there and watch the movie, lol. we went to Target and to Walmart real quick to look for a new cam , found some but for more money then we thought. All in all, not a good idea me wanting to get out as sick as i was but i still had fun and we had a nice dinner too. Poor Jay was tired though and i think hes getting sick now, grrr. I just really hope Danielle doesn't ;( As i mentioned earlier in the entry, we plan to have a nice bday dinner with me, Jay, Danielle, my mom, bro and the kids on Saturday. Im looking fwd to that, my actual bday is Monday the 24th. That night Jay and i will prob have our own nice alone dinner and have a day of fun i hope ;) So im excited looking fwd to it, and hoping i will feel better by then. Not much update on the school thing, i am planning to go for the June classes instead, so i can give ourselves time to find a place to live, which we need to work harder on. We have turned in some apps for one but havent heard anything yet. Hopefully soon. Jay wants to find another job too, that will give him hrs that will work with my school schedule. Uggh he just wants to leave there period, i will have to explain next time. Lets just say another place screwed him over again :( Allright i think i said enough, lol. Didn't plan to this much but well here u are, lol. Take care every1 and see u next time :) Thanks as always for reading and for being so awesome :)
Love u all, Les

** BIG TY to D at This, That and Hockey, her link is on my other j links :) Shes soo great at these graphics and had a great j :) Hi D :)














3 comments:
I loved the pics. GIRL!! U took some really great pics. I like the name of the Stadium. At first I thought 44 bucks was alot for tickets for a baseball game, then when I saw where it was I was like OHH YEAH that is cheap!! U all got a great deal for sure!!
Thanks for sharing the pics. I enjoyed looking at them and I'm glad that u were able to salvage them from your digital cam....LUCKY U!!
I loved the pics. of Danielle too, she is gettng sooo TALL, that girl is growing like a weed for sure!!
I can't wait to see more pics. Esp. of when u have your b-day party and all!!
WHOO HOOO!! Your b-day is coming up sooo fast!!!
Lylas,
Melissa
Hey you, I love the pictures, do they play in a dome?
Sorry to hear that you are sick, I hope you feel better soon, it was all that Easter candy, made your tummy hurt, huh? (j/k) My Easter was fabulous . . .
Free stuff at the gate, that is always exciting! I hate that stadium food is overpriced, at Great American Ballpartk (where the Reds play) the food is excellent . . . but not worthy of the penny they want to put on it. A beer is $6.50 now, for a 16 oz. bottle. . . crazy!
Take care until next time!
Tootles girly!
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Sounds like ya had a great time at the ball game.
I hope that you are feeling better by now. I hated being sick last week.
Yikes......I would cry if my camera got ruined. Did you see if your homeowners insurance would cover it?
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment