Hi every1, *hugs* Hows it going? I hope u all are having a good week :) Wow cant believe its almost Thursday and the weekend already :) Geez these past few months being back here, moving from Orlando has flown by, just cant get over it, lol. Anyway, we are doing pretty good here another busy, fun and also just the norm type of week. So with that since not too much to update on i am going to share this survey with u all. I found it in another j. if you would like to copy it and post it on ur j, go ahead :) Here goes...
In My Opinion...
What to Wear: hmm cute jean skirts with pretty dressy tops
What NOT to Wear: flannel and that's all the time, lmao. Yuck i hate flannel, lol
What to Shoe: Anything cute and comfy, like strappy sandals but also some cool sneakers that can just got with some jeans.
What to Bag: I like simple and not too bulky pursesreally. I love mini purses and also mid size bags too.
What to Denim: stretch bootcut are my favs not too dark but just dark enough. Also love the flare leg jeans too, have to be fit, not baggy.
What to Accessory: Hmm i admit i dont accessorize much, lol. But if i do, i like to have a nice belt that's big and stylish, or also a cute jacket to wear with a cami top
What to Jewelry: Dont wear much jewelry cause cant afford much sadly, lol. But love to wear gold hoops mid size, sparkly diamond earrings, dangly kinds too and of course my wedding ring, lol, pretty ankle bracelets.
What to Makeup: Anything affordable, haa jk jk. I love cover girls Smoothwear powder, not cakey at all and just the right finish, smooth. Love pink eyeshadow with med brown eyeshadows and beige colors. Also goes great with espresso eyeliner, love my eyeliner, lol
What to Hair: straight is always in and also curly , I have to say curly since my hair is, lol
What to Fragrance: anything from Bath n Body works, Plumeria is my new fav scent and Japanese Cherry Blossom there exotic, light romantic scents :)
What to Bargain: Walmart, lol is always for budget and sometimes Target too :)
What to See: Movie wise im aussuming, go see V for Vendetta cool movie and Superman Returns coming soon :)
What to TV: 24 on Fox enough said bad ass show Jack Bauer is hott, lol
What to TiVo: dont have one, lol :(
What to DVD: Hmm Pirates of the Caribbean since i just got it :)
What to Listen: Rush by Aly & AJ i know, i know teeny and Disney song, haa lol. But there cute teen girls and sing pretty and Danielle recommends them, lol
iPod Rediscovery: Dont have one of those either i dont see the need for one really, lol
What to Read: hmm havent read a good book in ages but check out anything by Sylvia Browne
What to Eat: Mexican food esp fajitas, *haa, Melissa C, lol)
What to Snack: ice cream yeah ice cream is great anytime :)
What to Drink: mud slides yumm and Pepsi rules, i really should drink diet i know, lol
Holy Smokes Makeover: I would like one, lol
Looking Extra Foxy: Natalie Portman looked great in the V for Vendetta movie till they shaved her head in it, lol
Looking Busted: hmm i would have to say still Lindsay Lohan is looking rough and Britney Spears, yuckk
Hot Couple: umm dont know or care, lol i cant keep track of famous couples lol
Secret Weapon: my hair dryer, haa, lol
Laughternoon Break: watching reuns of tv shows, the classics like Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, etc
That's was a cool survey now u know some different things about me and what i like, lol. Lets see real quick whats going on. Oh, check out my pic j please, My Life Thru Snapshots
I added some really beautiful, cute pics from last night at our mall and Pier venture, it was a fun fam night ;) The ones with Danielle came out so pretty and the night was beautiful out by the water :) I hope to hear from some of u all, where are u guys? Lol Ty to those of u for commenting and saying hi, i love u all :) Like i said its been a norm week. Jason had a rough day today at work with big trucks to unload most likely because of Easter stuff, lol. i called the beauty school the other day, i have an appt with the admissions lady tomm. I am going to get the process finally going i hope, please pray for me all to get enrolled. Im so excited still a bit nervous but happy ;) I cant wait to learn this, make new friends actually graduate from a school, learn a trade and make good money from learning it ;) Danielle is doing good, im having a tough time with her sleep schedule again. The girl seems so confused sometimes but were getting better :)
This weekend should be fun. Tomm Jay is off, gets paid we will prob take Danielle out to lunch and to a movie, along with my appt with the beauty school, lol. Then after we will hang out with my mom, brother and his kids and have dinner with them tomm night. Fri and Sat not sure what were doing yet something always happens though, lol. Sunday is my baby cousins bday party. The one my mom takes care of for my aunt, Calin. Hes going to be one and yes what a great bday present, he can hear! He had gotten surgery over a month ago, got special implants put in, so he can hear! However after the surgery they had to wait for my cousin to be fully healed till they turn on the implants so he can start hearing. I dont know how it all went with them finally turning it on today for the baby to hear but i will know soon. I am soo happy for him, esp my aunt and uncle of course. Definetly something great to celebrate. We plan to get him a fun, cute toy with lots of noise for him to enjoy ;) That's all that's going on really. I guess not much, better then bad news, lol. Take care all and see u soon :) I will prob update soon with pics from my cousins party :)
Love to u all, Les
** BIG ty to D for her beautiful graphics ;)
** Oh and dont forget this, hee... lol
and.....














5 comments:
Does your ticker say you are going to be 107 or are my eyes going again :)
Glad you guys had so much fun for family night.
Hope you have a great weekend. ~Amy
I dont know why but seeing the picture of the Easter bunny there has made me want to go to the mall and get my picture taken with him. OH OH, how fun would that be, post it in my j and let you all look at it. I think I am going to do that. yay! You gave me an id'r.
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
keeping my fingers crossed for ya on the school. And do *NOT* ever switch to diet pepsi, coke ect, that stuff is not in the least a dietary drink. It is way worse for you than regular pepsi. I have converted many away from diet and back to regular. ;)
Steph~
Only one week to go:)
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
I hope that the school thing went well!
The survey was funny but I'm not gonna do it, cause I don't have make up or a purse;)
Has Jason recovered from the Easter Bunny's load?
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment