
Hola amigos, Hows every1 doing? I hope u all are doing good :) We are doing ok here just another usual week of running around, doing things around the house, the usual, lol. Before i update a bit on things and well sadly, lol not much to update on, hee, jk. Oh and would some of you please let me know if ur still around, haa, and still reading? I have so many on my readers list well not tons u get me lol. Many of u all i dont hear from anymore ;( I miss u guys. I hope i didn't bore u all, jk. Or are u getting tired of my j alerts? lol Hee, i seem to notice its like this all over jland not many commenting or around much anymore. Well i guess that happens,:) I thought i would fill out this finish the sent thing i saw in Krissys j. Check her j out, her link is on the sidebar with other js and also if u want to try this, go ahead. Just let me know in a comment so i can check yours out ;)
The last place I drove my car was... well sadly i still dont drive yet, lol. I know working on it right now :)
I am..... feeling very sleepy and happy that i had a pretty good day :)
Life is.... beautiful, crazy, wonderful, fun all at the same time
I light a candle when.... I have a special prayer for some1 i care for and also to smell and make the house feel cozy and smell pretty, lol
I would like to.... still travel all over with Jason, renew our vows, have more children with him, move to our own home, graduate beauty school, so much more
God is... real, pure, loving, always there for you
Nothing makes me happier than... being with Jason and Danielle, my family and close friends, getting out and having fun :)
Maybe I should.... get off this comp and go to sleep, lol
I love.... Jason, Danielle, my family, friends and all that i care for :)
I don't understand.... the way the world is
I lost my... some of my faith lately in myself and in higher powers but i am gaining it all back :)
People say I'm.... happy, loving, bright, bubbly, silly, crazy
Somewhere someone is... prob sleeping or having sex, haa, lol
I will always.... be who i am 110%, real and honest to all i love and mostly to myself
I never want to.... give up on my dreams that i have for myself and with Jason
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is.... lay in bed till i can fully wakeup, lol watch tv, drink some water, play with Danielle
Life is full of..... love, decisions, hopes and dreams
Take time to smell.... good perfume scents from bath n body works, lol i love that stuff or fresh rain
Nice... being anyway romantic with Jason or on a fun family trip with my family :)
Tomorrow I am going to... chill at home while Jay is working, play with Danielle, enjoy the beautiful weather, keep apt hunting, lol
I have low tolerance for.... fakeness, liars, rudeness, ppl with no values or morals, judemental
I like to wear my shirt.... untucked i hate tucking in my shirts, lol
Coffee is... yuckkkk, lol
I think smoking is..... nasty, my mom and bro do and that's more then enough, i hate the smell, eww gets all over :( lol
I get annoyed when... ppl dont say excuse me, have NO manners, open a door for u when there in front, go behind ur butt with their cart at a checkout or in the grocery store. Talk on their cells at the worse times, bad drivers, i can keep going, lol
My job.... dont have one yet but planning on going to beauty school starting may 1st, yeahh :)
For a Klondike bar I would.... lol this is funny just go buy one, lol
Always have... time to do things, life can go slow i wish ppl would not be in such a hurry for time to go fast
A stitch in time.... wasn't that a movie? * I agree with Krissy on this one, lol*
Never put.... any1 you dont know down till u fully get to know them
If I was only allowed to say one word for the rest of my life it would be... love
My bath tub is... full of Danielles toys, lol
Variety is.... the spice of life *sorry Krissy, hee, i love ur answer on this one too
Home is.... corny but true, where ur heart and love is
If the shoe fits.... wear it? lol i think that's how it goes, lol
Children are.... beautiful, bright and amazing
Peace is.... for the country to be run better just my opinion all :)
After a day at my house you would want to.... dont have our own place yet cant wait to though, lol
Animals are... so cute, funny and cuddly
Money talks.... and says go spend, go shop, badd i know, lol
I cross my.... fingers and toes for those i love, i pray for them all everynight
My heart will... go on and on like the song, i guess lol
Immediately give in when.... um theres no other choice, lol
Grocery shopping.... is ok but not when we take Danielle but its also hell when u shop at Super Walmart, lmao
The Last thing I mailed was... prob a bill, lol
I could eat.... pizza right now or almost anything im hungry, lol
Time is... not long enough. I think they should be 35 hrs in a day instead of 24, lol.

Well, that was pretty cute, lol. Hope u all enjoyed that ;) Ty u again Krissy for letting us snag this ;) Anyway now for a quick update. Not much to update on really, lol. Jason and Danielle are doing good. I mentioned in the last entry, we were thinking of having Danielle enrolled in Pre K by this fall. Unfortunately, the deadline to enroll her passed or is almost up. So i guess we are going to wait to just enroll her in Kindergarten. We are still thinking once she is better with going potty alone and we are doing ok with money, that's a BIG If, we can afford to, lol. We will put her in preschool or something. I mean i wish so much we could right now but its so expensive, theres no way :( So i just have to do the best we can here at home and teach her all she needs to know and want to know. I have been teaching her numbers, some words and colors in Spanish. She is already really getting into creative things like coloring painting, drawing, putting puzzles together and reading. We are so impressed and awed how bright she is. I wish just wish we can get her to calm down more on the sassyness and get her to share better, lol. I guess that's where her being around with kids comes in. Thats why we are trying as much as we can for her to play with her cousins more and neighbor kids around here. Miss Danielle is a social butterfly, lmao. She got a party invite from this neighbor boy where we live with mil named Logan. Hes a bit older then Danielle but they love playing together its cute. Plus my baby cousin the one i have mentioned to u all before is deaf, is turning 1 soon. We have having a nice big family party next Sunday. Im so excited, its been a while since my moms side of the fam has gotten together :)
I have decided 110% about the getting a job and school thing. I am going for the beauty school thing. I will go talk to the admissions and financial aid person this coming week when Jays off on Tuesday, since he had to work today, grrr, lol. Anyway i am going to find out if i can at least get a student loan so i can do just the nail classes for now. If i do just that it will take only 3.5 months not bad at all. Im so excited and im hoping to enroll by May 1st. I know i mentioned this in last entry prob, lol sorry. lol But i really though about it more again the past few days. I guess i was doubting myself and not trusting in myself to do this. But thank god i have gotten so much support from fam and friends that say they know i can do this. :) I am pushing myself to do something for me, to better myself and Danielle and Jay too. i admit i am so nervous about this. I wonder if i will be good at this or worried i may mess up. Silly i know, lol but i havent been to school in yrs, lol. But i am going to do this :) Jason is doing ok, *sigh* He has his good and bad days with work. It will be a yr in August since he has worked for Publix and still no raise. Hes going to talk to the big boss as soon ashe can catch him, lol. Jay has been trying to track the guy down all week and no sign, maybe the boss is on vac. I dont know but Jay is really determined to hopefully get the raise he deserves. Hes truly worked so hard esp the past month being in the dairy section. But i can tell too Jay wants to move on so hes putting resumes out online and such. as far as the apt hunting, blahh :( Still nothing but well we have to keep trying right? I am very grateful to my in laws and so is Jay. But we are at the pt we want to leave bad. I know kind of they feel the same. I am dieing to have my own space again. I didn't think at all it would take so damn long to find something ;( But well i guess what can u do? I really need to keep my faith with this.
My family, my mom, brother and the kids are doing good. There trying to get into the process of buying a home. So its been taking a while but other then that, there good. The kids are doing real good in school and hopefully they may go to a better diff school next yr. The school there in at now is ok but well doesn't focus a lot on students attn. My niece esp needs that she is having big probs with some subjects so were concerned. She is improving though lately so that's good :) That's about it really, like i said the week was kind of busy. We had a nice weekend so far. Thursday we had a nice fam day with Jay being off. We went to the mall for a bit, Jay took us out to dinner. Friday we went out to eat with the in laws and met there friends there that was fun :) Saturday (today) I went apt hunting with my mom which didn't go good. Jay worked for a bit then he got home and we chilled for a while, while he rested he was tired poor guy. Then we went by my mom and bros to hang out with them for a bit. I guess real exciting life we have right, haa, jk jk. I am hoping and i mean it this time, lol, to do some entries soon about more my psychic experiences, since i really started this j to do so. Im hoping to but i just never seem to have time to blog anymore ;( Oh and please check out my pic j if u still havent ;) My bday is in 23 days, lol. Yeah dropping hints, lol. hee April 24th, i cant believe im going to be 27, acck, where the heck does time go, lol. Allright for real im going to go now. Till next time all. I love u all and hope to hear from u guys, miss ya ;)

*hugs and love, Les
** Many thanks to Ds Designs & Starlight graphx :)














3 comments:
Hey Girl, Just checking in, I loved the lists that you've recently done, some of your answers are so funny! The pics are great! I'll be emailing you in a little bit.
Hugs & Love, Jess
You don't like COFFEE??? Ok you can't be my friend anymore! Hahaha...jk! Good luck with the school thing. I'm so proud of you!
Smiles!
Vincci
Hey Leslie! That free association thing was funny. Some of those, I don't know HOW I would answer them:)
I don't know about 35 hour days unless the extra 11 were reserved only for sex, food, and sleep, lol.
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment