Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to me, lol & Ty's!!!

Preview
 
 
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, lol, Happy Birthday to Leslie, Happy Birthday to me, lmao. I know im crazy, lmao. Hi every1, *hugs* Hows it going? I hope all of you are well. I just wanted to do another quick entry to thank all of you, you know who you all are, *wink*. For making my 27 th bday very special!!!! I had a wonderful, awesome bday filled with love, LOTS of bday calls, cards and emails :) You all are soo great for making this so special. First and foremost I have to thank Jason for sure. :)
     "Jason i love you with all of my heart. i cant thank God enough for bringing you to my life. You fill my life with such love, joy, laughs and all else. Everyday i find a new reason to love and more and more everyday i know we are each others true loves. You really gave me a wonderful bday today. I love you with all of my heart, soul and everything. Its amazing to feel the way i feel for you still yrs down the road. Its still fresh, on fire and above all else, we have complete trust and devotion to one another. Thank you Jason for all you have done and making my days so much brighter no matter whats goes on. You and Danielle are one in a million to me, to have you both is the best present any1 can ask for. I love you both soo much!"
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
 
Anyway my wonderful hubby had to work today, blahh, lol. But in a way that's ok because he came home after 12 pm. Plus mil took Danielle and i shopping. Her bday present was to buy me some things yeahh. She gave me a beautiful card, then Danielle and i got ready for our shopping trip to Target. I picked 3 cute shirts and shorts, that was my bday and moms day combined there, lol. She also got Danielle a beautiful pj set for sleep. It was fun. Then we came home, Jay and i spent a nice afternoon together just hanging till dinner, i received so many wonderul bday calls thru out the day. So it made my day soo great! Ty soo much to my brother, Damien i love you so much man. I love my gifts, u are truly a great brother. Im so proud to call you my brother and best friend, you always make me laugh and give me reality checks, lol. Im very proud of the dad u become and the man you are.  Thanks soo much to my gurl Melissa L, i loved getting ur bday call and i love you all soo much. I cant wait to visit u all soon. Jessica, i love u gurly it was so good to hear from u, im so glad u and Brinley are well. I cant wait for u to visit here in Nov im so excited to meet you! Keep in touch hun. Ty soo much Brandi for ur sweet, lovely bday comment i love u too. Angel for ur beautiful bday email, i love u too sis and miss u. Melissa C, ty woman for calling me too. I loved ur bday card it cracked me up lmao. it was hysterical. Ur such an awesome best friend, love u soo much chica ;) Nicole, it was wonderful as always to hear from u too. I cant ty u and Eric enough for being wonderful supportive friends. I love u.
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
As for the rest of my bday, Jason took me out to a nice romantic diiner alone at this beautiful boardwalk on the beach called Johns Pass. The place where we ate i can see the water from the window at our table, it was beautiful. The food was ok, i wish i could have said it was better but u know what being with Jason was enough for me. I took pics but well its a disposable cam so you all will have to wait, lol. Then after dinner, we went to Cold Stone creamery the best ice cream and i got a free bday ice cream, lol, Yeah im special, haa, lol. All in all a wonderful bday, ty u all again :) That's about it of my update. Oh but i really wanted to share with you all the bday card Jason got for me soo beautiful and a tear jerker. Here it is:
 
The front reads:
 
Im glad you're my wife
 
With you by my side everything in the world seems better
Good things are twice as much fun because i share them with you
I get to see you smile
Bad things are only half as bad
Because i know i can count on you to help me through them
 
Then inside says
 
With you at my side
I know that i have someone who sees life a lot like i do
someone who shares the same values
dreams the same dreams
I know that i have someone who understands parts of me that other ppl
dont even know exist
 
With you in my life I know that i have everything 
anyone could ever want
someone whos understanding
and supportive
whos fun and interesting
someone i love who happens to also be my best friend
 
**end** Then Jason wrote,
Hunny, this card i feel said it all. I love you so very much, you are a blessing in my life. Now and forever always. Te amo mas (i love you more in spanish, lol)
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
That's it all, have a good night all and week :) Love u all, Les
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your birthday...Jason's card was lovely!!!!!  Sounds like you had a good day :)  ~Amy

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DEAR LESILE
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

...and many more :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Even though I am a day late and a dollar short. HaHaHa.

Glad you had a very enjoyable birthday! How exciting? Are you 21 again? :-D Man I wish I would have know your addy . . . I would have sent you a b-day card, I love picking those things out. I will sit in the store for hours just looking at all the cards, until I find the PERFECT one to fit the person. Damn. :-/ Guess there is always next year, huh?

Take Care!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Awwww..girl...I'm sorry I missed your bday but sounds like you had a really great one! That is really sweet of J : )

So how does it feel being one year older????? Do you feel different? HUHHUHUHUHUH? Hahaha...jk.

Thanks for the compliments of my pink thoughts : )

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

I'm soo happy for u, I'm glad that u had such a great b-day!! You sooo deserved it 110 percent!! The card that Jay got u was a tear jerker for sure. :) He is such a wonderful & supportive husband and father to the both of u. U are truly lucky!!
I"m glad that u liked me card, LMAO!! I thought it was hilarious too.  Ohh and that was really nice of your MIL to take you and Danielle to Target to get your b-day gift and mothers day gift.  AND Danielle even got the HOOK-UP, wow she bought her some PJ's, COOL!! :) I bet she loved that.  

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :)

Lylas,

         ~Melissa C.