
Hola my chicos :) Hows it going? I hope u all had a good week and more so have a great weekend! I meant to post sooner but geez stuff came up the end of this week, especially yesterday :( It was one of those major BAD days, lol :( Before i go on about whats going on. I wanted to fill u all in if you havent noticed lol. I have Leslie Radio on my j now, lol. I figured out finally how to add music, ok i finally had the patience to do it, lol. I really want to thank Miss Brandi, love u gurl. If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have done this right, lmao. Your step by step on how to do it in your Something New j helped me soo much. it was long but easy to do ty gurl, love u :) Soo.. now for your listening pleasure, its a song i love called Friends by Raven Symone. I know i know shes Disney Channel pop Queen lol. But i admit, i love the show and i love the new album she has, its great! This song i really like. Cause well it goes out to u all my Friends, showing u all i love u! Enjoy i prob will post another song soon. So check out my sidebar, i added more since finally they made it longer, hee :) Lets see what else, oh yeah i found some pics the other day browsing thru mils photo albums. I was saying to Jason i have to scan these and post them. I know many of you who read this j have known me for ages but i have some new readers too. Plus i think most of u all may have not seen some of these pics!!!! One of them were taken when Jay and i dated and i was preggie, i think only a few months if that. The others well speak for themselves, our wedding, the birth of Danielle. I really hope you enjoy walking down our memory lane.....








Hope u all enjoyed the pics :) Speaking of pics Miss Amanda, hey gurlie, has an assignment for us all, check out her j for details if u havent. HEY, I'M COUNTRY! Dont worry gurl, mine is on its way to my pic j. So check for that all in a couple of days or before then! Now as far as our bad day :( Well, heres how it started pretty much. Around 4am yesterday when Jay usually gets up for work, i heard him screaming in pain. I looked at him to see what was wrong. He told me couldn't get out of bed, I mean literally, he was in enormous amt of pain in his lower back. I got up from bed, helped him up. Pretty much hes slumped on me, while i dragged him to the bathroom. I mean it was that bad, he couldn't move. I was soo worried. I told him "theres no way ucan work like this, u need to call in at work." So he did thank god, the assistant manager Jennifer is real nice, answered the phone. He explained to hear nd it all worked out so we thought. We fell back asleep being it was 5 am and all, lol then later when he woke up the pain still there. I still had to help him out of bed. I at this pt, felt soo bad for him and knew something was real wrong with his back. I mean no surprise he got this from his job because of the work he does and how they kill him *ok not literally but i mean lately they have been slaving him on purpose well his grocery boss anyway). Needless to say, a bit time went on and i talked to my mom telling her what happened. She told me obviously we had to take him to a doctor. Thank god now Jason is covered in medicaid, he got a card a few weeks ago so it was no problem going.
We called my mil to see if she can come home from work to pick him, I, and Danielle up, since Jay couldn't even move to drive. Mil was great with all this today. To make a long story short, we knew it was on the job why this happened. My mom told me and encouraged us to take this with Jays job and file for workmans comp. Unfortunately, I had to deal with these jerks he works with to get workmans comp and straighten this out so Jay could get care. Mil drove us by his job for me to come in to talk to them. Also to find out what Dr Jay can go, to get treated. This one manager was a total ass excuse me. I mean he had no care or sympathy that Jay is hurt. I was so nice to him explaining all that happened. Hes like "well he should have made the complaint yesterday, he should have filed it when it happened" Ok in a way i got what he was saying but he need to understand that Jason didn't have the worse pain till yesterday am. However, no matter what i said it didn't matter to this creep :( I finally told him i would report him to corporate and that this was wrong, then i left the store. I went back to mils car where, she, Jay and Danielle waited. I told them all how he was. My mil looked upset and left to go inside the store to talk to them herself. Before we knew it, the big manager not the jerk i talked to. The store manager himself went out with my mil and well, it got straightened out. I cant believe they did it for her but gave me a hard time, lol. Oh well. So finally, we took Jay to the dr they wanted him to go too. They gave Jason xrays of all kinds, nothing bad injured at all, thank god. But he has a very bad strain on his lower back. He cant basically do his job because it said on the drs note (to give Jays job) that he cant lift, bend, pull, any kind of strenuous activity. So i dont think Jay will go to work today either. I just pray this goes the way it should and Jay would get paid still for this.
That was basically our day yesterday, me taking care of Jason, and Danielle. Running ragged all afternoon and evening like a chicken with its head cut offf, lol. I love doing it of course, i love Jason and feel so bad hes in so much pain but its been stressful, lol. Not to mention more bad news too. Yesterday while we were waiting in the docs office for Jason, i received a call from the beauty school. I finally faxed my student loan paperwork to the place who will lend it to me. I had my mom cosign the loan, well i find out they denied it with her name being on it. I was so upset, this was basically the only way i can go to school. I dont know what will happen or i will do now. I dont know any1 else who can cosign, i can i guess apply for myself but i dont think i will be approved. Given these ppl are picky with credit. I know this is meant to be for me but still at the same time i cant help but get discouraged that this happened :( *sigh* Anyway, on a brighter note, Jay has some interviews lined up for great jobs, as soon as he hopefully recovers. So prayers will be appreciated! Danielle is doing great, not much new to report but shes doing awesome. Getting taller, more gorgeous, learning so much and saying so much more. Im hoping my mom to pick us up later today, so Danielle can play with her cousins. We have to see how Jay is of course most likely his butt will be resting in bed :( Poor hunny. That's all i have to say for now. Im getting real tired i barely had a good nights sleep last night so im ready for bed, lol. I will update more when i can however, i am in this funk right now. :( With Jay being hurt the school thing, im a bit down. But thanks to u all, it helps me smile. Well take care all and i will post again soon!!!
*Love & hugs, Les

** Ty Donna soo much for ur beautiful graphx!!!














5 comments:
Yayyyys Leslie! I loooove the pictures, and need to do mine too. : x Little Danielle was SO FREAKING PRECIOUS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D She still is.
Wooot woot, I am so happy the step by step (but very LONG) page helped you out. I knew you could do it. :D
Hmmm I am not telling a lot of people (for obvious reasons if I don't get to). I have an interview on May the 9th in Chicago for an airline as a flight attendant. KEEEEP good thoughts for me sugar!!! I am excited but skered.
Huuuuuugs
Brandi
Hey Leslie! Long time no talk! And Happy Belated Birthday! ;-) I've been lurking, I'm hardly on the computer anymore. But, I wanted to stop by and let you know I *did* read your journal, and I'm sorry all this stuff is going on with you. :( I pray Jay gets everything squared away at work, and he indeed gets paid. I can't believe they've been working him so hard. And Jay is so nice, he probably doesn't say anything.. not worth it! I hope he recovers quickly. Geez, about your Student Loan... those jerks! I tell you, they want us to better ourselves, but they can't approve the loan so you can go to school. Ugh! I hope something comes around and you can get a new co-signer, because I know this is your dream. :-) I hope you have a better weekend and you can go hang out with your niece and nephew. Sorry about your digi cam. (I read it in your other journa.) I think we have the same camera... Kodak 10xZoom? Easyshare? Mine is acting up for some reason, wont flash. Thank God I purchased Insurance so I can take it back, and if they can't fix it, I'll get a new one! (I was hesitant at first.. because I didn't want to spend the extra $$$.. but I'm greatful now!) Anyway, have a good one! We need to chat on the phone one of these days.. send me your number.. ttyl. -Kim
Leslie,
I enjoyed the pics. girl!! I have never seen those pics. before and I"m glad that u shared them. Wow..those pics. were back in the day, LOL!! JK JK! Good pics. my girl. I really enjoyed them. U are soo beautiful as always!! I love your wedding dress, its gorgeous!! WOW!!
I'm sorry that u all are going threw some really hard times right now, gosh u all just deserve soo much better. I have u in all in my thoughts and prayers. I love yah my chica!!
Lylas,
Melissa
You are in Florida right? You want to find out who his adjuster is right away for two reasons. First, I know that work probably did this, but if there wasn't a specific event "arising out of the course and scope of employment", they may try to "controvert" (deny) the claim.
Second, you need to find out about lost time benefits. I haven't worked with Florida w/c laws since 2000, but back then you didn't get paid for the first 7 days of lost time unless you ended up missing over 21 days (based on the 1994 law changes). They should figure his average weekly wage (13 wks of gross wages) and he would be paid 66 2/3 percent of that. You don't necessarily need a lawyer by any stretch but establish contact with your adjuster. If you can't get them to work with you, try the toll free number for the state's w/c office.
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Sounds like a really crazy week! I'm sorry about Jay and school...hmmm....maybe something will come up..we'll see...
I love the pictures though. Danielle is sooo tiny!!! Too cute!
Vincci
Post a Comment