Hi all, here are the pics from the weekend that I mentioned in the audio :) Enjoy these came out soo funny and cute :) These were taken at my aunts for my baby cousins bday party, you will see my niece, nephew my bro and Danielle in the pool :)






** view from my aunt and uncles home out on the water soo beautiful ;)

** my uncles boat :)

** These below were taken just yesterday at a mall we went to :) They came out soo cute!!!





** oh and i forgot to mention, lol ;) We took Danielle to see the Easter bunny on Monday and bought some pics ;) Heres how hers came out, soo adorable!















6 comments:
May I ask how it is you do this audio entry . . . ??
Looks like you and the family are all smiles again. You guys are so cute!
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Cute pics!
Looks like you had a fun weekend!
~Amy
Cute pictures, as always. :)
I am so so so so so so so so so so glad you guys found a place, and my fingers are crossed that they pick you to get it!!! Sounds like a nice laid back Easter you two have planned with Danielle. Hah, tell your mom and bro good luck at Disney bet it will be packed, and p.s. kick Mickey but hug Goofy ;)
Steph~
Wow! Those pics are great!!! Gosh that's such a cute cake! I hope everything works out with the school : )
Smiles!
Vincci
K just love how that child is always smiling, such a well balanced kid.
You wouldn't see anyone up here in the pool yet because the water is still only about one or two degrees above......ice. Of course, that never stops MY kids, lol. They will have blue lips, purple knees, chattering teeth and still say that they aren't cold.
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Hey girl,
I loved the pics. thanks for sharing looks like your little cousin had a great bday party!! The cake was really nice looking. AND the pool looks really nice as well.
Along with your bro in it!! HAHA!! The kids are just too cute TOO!!
U take such great pics my girl!! Thanks for sharing, I'm off to bed now!!
LYLAS,
Melissa
Post a Comment