Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter weekend, baseball game & more

Preview

 

Hola every1, hows it going? I just wanted to say a quick hi and wish you all a Happy Easter just in case i dont get to. I need to be heading to bed soon, lol. But of course, were going to have another busy weekend so here I am, lol. Last night was fun, although we got off to a later start :( Jason got off work about almost 2 hrs late, with of course Easter rush at his job. Its understandable but that wasnt the only reason. He got a talk from his Big boss about some things, i will mention it more in the next entry when i have much time. It wasnt good and boy was i fuming when Jason told me about it. I was pissed at his job still and upset with Jason, well....more disappointed, *sigh* So that didnt make our night really, but we tried to let it go and had a nice outing. We took Danielle to the mall across the bridge, in Tampa. We wanted to go to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays store, thats out baseball team here to get some stuff, why you ask? Well, let me show you :)

 

 

As you can see, Jay and i have two tickets to the baseball game tonight :) We are so excited!!! We used to go to Devil Ray games all the time when we first dated but really havent since. Plus always nice to spend some alone time together, lol. We have been pretty spoiled with that lately, lol. My mil and Jays stepdad have been great with watching Danielle ;) We very thankful for that. I would have had her stay with my mom but as i mentioned in my last audios my mom, brother and the kids are in Orlando as i am typing this. There heading to Disney for loads of fun later today, two theme parks, oh boy, lol. Its going to be bussyyy for them, lol. but i know they will have fun :) Anyway, last night we had went to the basebal teams store to see if we can find some cool Rays shirts to wear to the game. I didnt have luck finding a shirt damn me for being big, lol. They just didnt have cute plus size shirts :( but i did find a cute hat, pink too, u will love that Vincci, lol. Jay found a cool shirt to wear though :) I will be sure to take lots of pics in the game we got pretty good seats, so i hope to get some great shots!!! Heres the stuff we bought....

 

 

Then after the mall, we were starved so Jay treated us to Olive Garden oh i love, love their food, mmm. Jason and i usually share the Tour of Italy soo good, mm plenty of food ;) Danielle even ate a good amt of their breadsticks believe me, thats great, lol and had some pizza of course, lol. It was a nice evening. Thats our weekend pretty much, the game is tonight, i have to do some cleaning around here before we go. Then Sunday, easter of course, we plan to have a egg hunt thing with Danielle at the house, give her baskets, have a nice dinner with the in laws and Jays grandparents. Thats our plans, how about you all? Hope all of you have a great weekend. Ty agian for the comments, i love hearing from u all and it means a lot when i do. Oh before i go, i really want to share some cute convos i have with Danielle. Im hoping soon here to have some video entries. Yep, i can upload videos on photobucket and hopefully link on here, so u all can see it :) Anyway here goes....

 

 

 

Convo 1.

Danielle: Mama...

Me: Yes, hunny

Danielle: Our house is gone

Me:  *lol* What do you mean hun our house is gone?

Danielle: The house in Orlando mommy, our house there, its gone we moved

Me: Wow your right hun, we dont live there anymore we live here now, ur soo smart

Danielle : *gets quiet and shy*

 

Convo 2:

Danielle: mama, mama, you and daddy are married

Me: Yes hunny, we are *lol*

Danielle: Mama, you and daddy kiss like this *she goes up to me and kisses me on my lips* Not like this mama, *then she pecks me on the cheek* cause you are married. You got married in a castle

Me : lol thats right hunny but you know only mommy and daddy kiss like that ok, cause we are married right? U kiss mommy and daddy on the cheek ok?

Danielle: ok mama *laughs*

 

See you all later :) Happy Easter! *hugs*

 

Preview

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that u and Jay got to get some alone time and re-vist the baseball field that u all went to when u first met. That is just something really special. I'm glad u all got to do that. I love baseball game!! They are load of fun for sure, I can relate.
That sucks u couldn't find a shirt for your self, hey at least u had the hat right?? Jays shirt is really nice. I like it! I really like your pink hat though. I love that color!! I'm glad u all had fun!!
OMG...about the convo's with Danielle, those were soo cute!! She is really getting big isn't she?? GOSH,,, where had time went too?? Bet u can't believe all of that is coming out of her mouth, Ohh there is more to come my girl!! HAHA!! Just wait until she asks u where babies come from!! LOL!! YEAH...I have been threw that with Caleb so far!! Good luck with that one. HAA! :) NO for real though, its ruff to try to explain to a 5 yr. old how babies are made. OF course we didn't include any details, well u know what I mean. LOL!!
OK well LYALS,
and TTYL,

                  Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, those are cute little conversations . . . So should I be kissing Mike on the cheeks? hehe.

Hope your Easter was lovely!

Take Care!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Sorry I can't write you a book, I have been uber swamped here at work.... argh.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the game!!!!!!!
Danielle is too cute....those conversations are priceless!!!
~Amy