Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Reflecting & Christmas house :)

Photobucket

Hi everyone, *waves* Happy New Year!!! I hope all of you had an awesome New Yrs Eve last night. More so heres to us all having a wonderful, blessed, joyful 09! Yeah! I am happy as you can tell, lol. Im happy 08 is gone and a New year is here. Wow we are in 2009! Remember when people went crazy with the year 2000? The Y2k stuff, lol. Now we are in 09 geez, where the heck have the yrs gone? To me seriously they seem to go by faster and faster. Thats why i think as those yrs go by faster we just have to savor every moment, keep our loved ones closer. Dont hold grudges, be more forgiving, life live to the fullest, no regrets. Those many things I myself will plan on doing this coming year. Anyhow i wanted to do a special New Yrs entry reflect a bit on last yr. I dont think i will go month by month. However, i will reflect here on the highlights, give shouts to many who have made my 2008 special. Then i will share a bit about what we did New yrs and whats new. Ok so here goes :)

1. To our beautiful, sweet, funny, smart girl Danielle. Danielle, you have blossomed this past yr. You have graduated Kindergarten, started 1st grade, celebrated your 6th bday wow, lol. You have overcame so much school wise, emotionally. From being really shy and having a tough time missing mommy & daddy at school, lol. To enjoying school more now, working hard at it. Being near 3rd grade reading level. You just a light that brightens our world each and everyday. We thank god for you we truly do. We are so proud of you and love you so much. We will always be here for you and love you unconditionally always. Here's to a great 09 for you hunny!

2. To my sweet, handsome, funny, loving husband Jason. My gosh where do i start lol. We had a tough yr this yr. Not as tough as the others though. I realized thru our yrs of marriage which my gosh in March it will be 7 yrs! Anyhow, that no matter what obstacles we face, twists and turns, we have made it thru. We become stronger, more united and more in love. We have been thru many hard times, health wise (more on me), financial wise but we made it thru as we always do. Thanks to the love we have in each other, the faith and trust plus our wonderful families. More so Jay, you have worked so hard for the company you work for yrs now. You finally got promoted, a couple of raises and its better from here. Im so proud of you. Heres to a wonderful, blessed 09 for us. I love you more then i can ever express Jason, now and always.

3. My mom, brother & niece & nephew. We love you guys so very much. I am told many times by my friends that we are so lucky for the wonderful relationship i have with my mom and brother. Its very true. I couldlnt ask for a more supportive, loving, crazy, lol, great family. I love you guys so much. Mom, you are my best friend, my rock, my shoulder to lean on. I love you so much. Your so giving, so selfless, full of love and support. I thank you for all the times you have been there, for all the endless love & support. Jason & I are forever grateful. Mom, for the beautiful person you are, i know you will be blessed so much as you should be this coming yr. Damien, lol what can i say. You are truly the best bro a sis could have. I really believe these past few yrs we got closer then ever and im so glad. I cant ty enough for your continued support this past yr with my life, with my Psychic gifts. For believing in me and encouraging me to get more out there and help those in need. Ty for all the laughs and being real. I love you. My niece & nephew. I am the proudest aunt in the world. You two kids are a big part of my life forever & always. Know that this Titi (aunt in spanish) will always love u and be there for you. Im so proud of you both.

3. To my friends ALL of them. My best friends/sisters, My lovely Angel, my WV Melissa girl, Sarah, Emily, I am forever grateful for the friendships I have with you all. There all unique, special and real. I love you all so much for the support you have given me. For putting up with me not being in touch more sometimes, lol, for my moods. I love each special times i have had with you all. I hope in 09 we will have more great times and our friendship will continue thru the yrs. Thank you all.

4. To all my other friends/online friends. You all know who you are. I thank you all, all of you. You all keep me sane when im down, lol, you all support me when i have doubts. You all make me laugh, make me feel special and just have been amazing, true friends. I have been blessed to make new friends this yr online and off. I love blogger and thanks to those in blogger land who comment and who encouraged me to want to keep blogging again. Ty to Jessica, Nicole, Andrea, Kim, Rick, Marie, Jaime, Jackie B, Jackie O. Also to Vincci, Brittany, Tree, Lyn, Brandi, Stephanie, Donna, Heather and all of you, many, many thanks!

This year has just been amazing because of all the wonderful people in my life and to God mostly, im forever grateful :) Grateful for our baby girl doing well in school this past yr. For hubby getting a promotion and a couple of raises, for my Moms health doing a bit better, for her blessings. For my brother and his job still going strong, for his kids doing well in life & school. For money wise doing a bit better. For my readings business taking off, i have helped many people and also made great friends thru it as well. Im so grateful. That we had an amazing tax refund and stimulus check, we were able to take care of bills, things around the house, fixing the car and go on a great Orlando trip. We also celebrated a wonderful 6th Birthday for Danielle. Hubby & i had a nice 6 yr wedding anniversary. To many more great things that happened for us in 08. However, im really happy 09 is here. I want it to be better for us all. Here's to the New yr!

So thats about it i think, lol. I blabbed enough, haa. Just wanted to share you my highlights for the yr and who i was grateful to. As for our New yrs it went good. Danielle and i hung out yesterday at home while hubby went to work. He worked till 7 pm which wasnt too bad. I was happy he didnt have to work till 11 pm, lol. Anyhow, my mom picked up D and i and took us to her house. We hung out with my brother, his kids, my mom. She made us a amazing Cuban dinner yum. It was soo good. Then we watched a movie once Jay got to my moms from work. Once the movie was done, we all counted down the New Yr. So it was a family filled New Yrs Eve, safe and fun. Oh and also Monday night my niece & nephew stayed the night with us. All the kids have to go back to school on Monday so we wanted the kids to come over before they go back to school. So Jay and i asked my mom if he kids could stay the night with us. Of course her and my brother are like, "Yeah you cna have them!" lol. The kids love coming over here. We had a great time. I am posting pics of when we all went out to eat, then we took them to the Christmas house and ice cream after, lol. It was busy, crazy but a fun night with them. We also played with the kids Wii too, they brought it over. That thing is awesome ;) I took 2 movies of the Christmas house. Now i will warn you i wasnt too steady with the cam i am so sorry, haa, lol. You might get sea sick haa, jk. So bare with it, its great movies though. Enjoy ;) Allright i blabbed enough here, lol. Happy New year every1. See you all more soon. Enjoy the pics and movies :)

Love, Leslie



















Christmas house pt.2

5 comments:

LYN said...

happy New year to you too! Thanks for the shout out..as you know I believe we were meant to "meet"..it's been cool getting to know you online....

- said...

Is that the same house that you blogged one christmas on AOL...That house was freakin' INSANE!

D said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy New Year... glad we met also!! Loved the pictures but ....... ummmm.. I'm glad those lights are not next door. LOL Looking forward to 2009 and things getting better
love ya

Theresa said...

Nice entry! I can't beleive it is 2009 either and I can rember when it was 1999 and the big thing was Prince's song 1999, LOL. Yea I remember 2000, everyone sid the world was going to end and all that crap, lol.

love my online friends to and blogging is cool, just need someone to tell me how to add backgrounds and music and stuff like u have, LOL

Hppy new Year's to ya, Love ya

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you too darlin!
i loved all the pics! thanks for sharing!

:]