Thursday, January 8, 2009

Babbling & survey :)



Hola amigos :) Hows everyone's week going? I hope good. Ours is pretty good here. I noticed agian i havent blogged in a few days, lol. Honestly though i dont have much to report, lol. Life is pretty good and not too exciting. But as they say no news is good news right, lol. Jay is doing well working the usual night schedule this week. His store manager left a few days ago, well transferred i should say. That happens often in grocery business sadly no store manager stays for long. I can tell Jay was bummed about it though. He really enjoyed working with him. He is a really nice man i met him a couple of times. If it wasnt for that Manager, Jay wouldnt have moved up the way he did the past few months. So it stinks the manager is gone. However, though good thing and i saw it coming :) I even told hubby this, lol. The new store manager is just as nice, a woman and very cool. I am really hoping and have faith i really do she will help Jay also get even further at work. I truly hope so :) Jay is really enjoying now where hes at but i know hes interested in doing pre management then going up from there. So i will keep you all posted, lol. Hes working of course tonight. I am doing pretty good, just enjoying a nice, relaxing evening with Danielle. I helped her with her hw when she got home from school. I enjoy doing that with her. I love to see how well she does and what she knows. All though today she gave me a hard time didnt really want to do the hw, kind of being lazy with it in a way, lol. I just encouraged her and it all worked out. She kind of had a bad day at school though. Im really concerned because i think Danielle thinks her teacher doesnt like her. I will have to explain more next time i dont feel getting into it now, lol. But in a way I can get why D feels that way. I have noticed in certain situations how the teacher seems to favor other kids. I just dont like the way she does things at times. I dont know. But i wouldnt say either though she doesnt like Danielle. I know she enjoys having her as student. I just think my D can get a bit sensitive sometimes and misunderstands things.


Photobucket

Anyhow im babbling here lol and i said i didnt have much to tell, lmao. Like said, we are doing good though. I had a phone reading this week. It went really well i feel. I really helped the woman be at ease with her situation. It felt so good to help her it truly did. Of course i always worry and doubt myself. I worry that maybe something may be worng with what i see. However i have to tell myself that I may not see things all spot on sometimes. That i am helping her enough by listening and confirming things. It was tough to hear her story. I really felt her pain and it broke my heart. I hope to ge an update soon and see how things worked out with her. I truly hope it does. Let see what else. Saturday is my Moms bday. I love you Mom! She is going to be the big 50. I cant believe it truly. To me my gosh, she looks as beautiful as ever. I really hope i look like her at 50 :) I know she will not agree and say different lol. But she is the most beautiful woman i know. Im excited cause tommorow we will celebrate with her for her bday. Just hang out at her place. Im making a cake for her. Her fav Carrot Cake. I will try to take pics, yum, lol. We will prob have dinner out or I may cook something, still up in the air, lol. We are celebrating it tomm because Saturday, she wants to enjoy her bday all to herself, cause my niece & nephew will go back to their moms for the weekend. I just can get she wants herself time. So family day is tomm. All though im bummed cause Jay will be working, *sigh* Speaking of hubby again his bday is on Tues. Im excited for him. I know he is going to be a bit down in a way cause hes turning 31. I cant believe that either, lol I really cant. Hes more handsome to me as ever. Love you hunny. I am thinking of cooking us all a dinner, if he will be home that night. He may have to work grr, lol. I know he wanted to take the day off. But he didnt get a chance to request it. So if it doesnt work that day. Then we will plan something for another day. I cant buy him his gifts anyway till Thurs, i have to wait for money to come in. But i will do what I can on Tuesday. So thats it thats going on really, lol. With that I though i would fill out a survey :) You all feel free to do this in your blog too ok? Here goes...

9 lasts
1. cigarette: never, gross!!! lmao
2. beverage: water
3. kiss: a little bit ago from Miss D
4. hug: from Miss D too
5. movie seen: The Dark Knight on dvd
6. cd played: Twilight soundtrack, lol
7. song listened to: Full Moon (Twilight soundtrack)
8. bubble bath: been awhile lol more of a shower girl
9. time you cried: yesterday actually alot too for some reason i was really sad :(

8 have you evers

1. dated one of your best friends: yes and im married to him still almost 7 yrs later :)
2. skinny dipped: no
3. kissed somebody and regretted it: yes havent we all lol
4. fallen in love: yes :)
5. lost someone you loved: Yes :(
6. been depressed: yes i was bipolar for yrs
7. been drunk and threw up: no, lol felt like i wanted to puke though
8. ran away: no

7 states you've been to
1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. Thats it sadly just 4 lmao

6 things you've done today
1. went to Target with Jay
2. went to my moms
3. helped D with her hw
5. played dolls with D lol
6. chatted on the phone with a good chica

5 favorite things in no order
1. anything Twilight! lol
2. Sims games
3. makeup
4. body sprays
5. my camera

4 people you last talked to
1. Danielle
2. my niece
3. my mom
4. Jay

3 wishes
1. to have another baby
2. to own or rent a home
3. to be successful with my readings business

2 things you want to be when you grow up

1. well i am a mom
2. and a wife so im good ;)

1 thing you regret

1. no regrets really just wish i did things alot differently with some situations

**Oh and one more thing, hee, lol. There's two things Im really excited about cause i just a fanatic of them both, lol. For you Twilight fans out there. Check this out. I found on a Twilight fansite the release date for Twilight on dvd which is Feb or March. I am hearing different dates, lol and the picture of what the cover will look like...


Im so excited! I plan to pre order it next week at Movie Stop. Yes im that crazy for this movie, lmao. I want to get the two disc one, i heard theres a bunch of extras and deleted scenes! So mark that down Twilight fans, lol
Next im excited for...

the Sims 3 computer game (Nancy, hee you already know, lol) Thats coming out in Feb i believe. The Sims 3 is going to be the best one yet. If you never played the Sims, go get the Sims 2 for the computer now! or the Sims Stories series. There awesome. There so fun to play you will never get bored! I really recommend it, all though yeah it can be addicting!

Ok I think thats enough out of me all, lol. Hope every1 had a great night :) see you all soon, xo, Leslie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a good weekend-- i LOVE sims. i used to be like, obsessed, and recently i found my old "the sims" game, and started playing it. man, i missed it! we're already prepping at work for twilight. it's kinda ridiculous because i think the release date IS in march. lol

happy birthday to your mom!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I loooove Sims 2. I'm still amazed at how much better it is than the first Sims. I can't wait for Sims 3!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh i am a twilight fan too, but havent seen the movie yet. My daughter she is a dihard reader and says the movies are never as good as the book, she is annoyed at the choices of actors portraying the characters, haha
i may have to have my own little Twilight party if she doesnt want to watch it with me! ha ha

Your hubby might be bummed at turning 31, hm let me think about that, LOL I am 41 tell him he is still practically a teenager! My hubby turned 40 this year and I think he WAs bummed about that!

Stinks to get old, ok, nuff said, LOL

I love the Sims cant wait for the game!!!!

My kids sometimes have teachers they dont mesh well with. Its ok, I always tell them, you only have to put up with this teacher for a year! Personalities sometimes clash. But then...the years you get a teacher that thinks your child is THE PERFECT STUDENT make up for those mish mash years! I think younger teachers who are childless are more likely to hurt a childs feelings. We found that out with my oldest one year. She had a brand new teacher who did eveyrthing wrong, and it was a hard year for us.
Sorry to hear you were sad yesterday! My daughter was too, and she said she didnt know why. I think its astrological now because you are a taurus and she is too.

Theresa said...

Hey honey! I haven't blogged for a few days either until today. I wish I had the skill you have for readings but than again, I think at times that can be scarey!

Joey my 9 year old thinks his teacher don't like him eother. He is very sensitive and if you say the wrong thing tohim, he will cry and pucker up his lips so I know how u feel on that but I brought it to the teacher's aqttention that my son comes home everday saying his teacher hates him, never pays attention to him and now things are well with the teacher. Sometimes it is good to open the mouth, LOL

XOXO