
Hi everyone, Happy Monday, lol. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was pretty good here. I figured it was time for a much needed update, lol. So here goes all though today i will be doing it a bit differently ;) I just decided since there isnt too much going on that i would share you all my random thoughts, goals, ideas at the moment, etc.
Here goes...
Random thoughts and more
1. Im getting really hungry, lol. Hubby just went out to get some lunch. So hopefully he will be home soon. (Update: he came home awhile ago, got to eat some yummy food)
2. I will miss him tonight while hes at work. He works night shift all week, *sigh*, lol
3. We had a great weekend :) Im so glad we did. Danielle stayed at Jays moms and stepdad for the night. So yeah hubby & i had a much needed night alone ;) We went to one of my fav malls thats out in this city called Brandon. Its about 1/2 hr away. Yea, im so dedicated to going to a mall i have to go to one far, lmao. I tried to take a video on the way there cause the scenery and the skies were beautiful that day. But it didnt come out well, so I wont post, lol. We had a great time, walked around for awhile then had a nice dinner out. Had this delicious, deep dish Chicago style pizza, yum. I really enjoyed a nice night alone with huby. We need that once in a while, lol. Missed D though of course but glad she had a great time with her gparents.
4. Hubby had to work Sat am which i was happy about cause at least he would be home that night. D came home around 3 from her gparents house. Then, Jay & I took all our Xmas stuff down finally, lol. It was sad to do so in a way. But at the same time glad a New yr is here, lol. My living room looks so bare now without all the Xmas stuff, lol. Then we took D out to eat at one of her fav places. Then came home and relaxed as a family. A nice family night :)
5. Sunday, hubby was off from work. What did we do? Go to the mall agian, lmao. I know i'm crazy, my poor hubby. Ty Jay for putting up with my mall obsession lately, love you babe. We had a good time though, we browsed some stores, bought D a little something. That was it mainly.
6. I am getting really obsessed with the Twilight series. Who isn't right, lol. Im finally reading the 4th book Breaking Dawn not even halfway done yet, lol. But love it already. The reason i was going to the mall a lot lately was to find Twilight stuff. I want to get a poster and shirt, maybe other stuff, lmao. I really want that shirt, lol. I knew they had some awesome shirts at this one store i love to shop at (when i can, lol) Of course they were all out of the ones my size, grr, lol. They tell me they may not get anymore in, grr. I will have to buy it online and i wont be able to now cause dont have the money.
7. I'm stressing about money and dont like how paying rent makes us pretty broke for 2 weeks ;( But im also glad hubby gets payed every week.
8. Hoping and praying my hubby will get his w-2 soon from his job. We want to file our taxes as soon as we can. We need the money to get the car fixed, it needs some repairing bad. We have a old car, a 96, we pray it can last another yr or two. I dont know how we will be able to afford another car :(
9. Im hoping we can take D to Disney this yr with the help of our tax refund. We try to take her to Orlando every yr on a little trip. Just dont know this yr. Its so expensive even just for a one day ticket grr, lol. But i have a feeling we will be able to go. I have a couple of fam members in Orlando so im hoping we can stay with them, it will save money you know.
10. I worry sometimes my blog isnt as exciting as others i read out there, lol. I want to try to make mine fun, enjoyable to read. I have so many ideas of entries to do but too lazy to do them, lol. I know im being silly. I do enjoy having this blog and posting, so i can have memories recorded. I love that you all read, so thank you.
11. Speaking of lazy, haa, lol, one of my many goals this yr is to start walking and commit to it at least 3 times a week. I really need to do this. I am worried about my health :( Not just about losing weight for the the looks, just be healthier. I can do this!
12. Thinking and worrying about what to do for my Mom & Jays bday. Both of their birthday are days from each other, lol. My moms is Jan 10th and hubbies is the 13th. I know we wont have much money for both. But hopefully we will work it out somehow ;)
13. Even though with all the worries we have, im so thankful and blessed for all we have :)
14. I am getting a bit discouraged with my readings business. I havent given any readings in a while. Im just wondering what can i do advertisement wise to get more out there. I post an ad on a popular site every week and still not much. I have faith though I get some people my way soon. So I can be able to help them. I wont give up this is what i know im meant to do and want to do. I love to help people i really do.
15. I am thinking and have been looking for parttime work. However due to the economy, i havent had much luck. Hopefully something will come up.
16. I'm worried about two friends of mine who haven't had jobs in months. I really pray the will get some soon. I have a strong intuitive feeling they will though.
17. I'm worried about my bfsa and her situation. I pray so much happiness comes her way.
18. I have some shows to catch up on which im hoping to do today, lol. I have so much cleaning and things around the house i should be working on, lol. I will get to that this week though i have to.
19. I miss playing my Sims Life Stories computer game, lol. I have been so addicted to the Twilight series though, I havent focused on much else, haa, lol
20. Getting very annoyed with not sleeping well lately and my poor daughter and hubby not sleeping well. Due to rude, loud neighbors who like to always slam their doors and pound down the stairs like elephants, lol. Joys of apt living, *sarcasm* lol
21. I have too many random thoughts, lol. 
Ok i think thats about it for now you all get the idea, lol. I also wanted to do a survey today. Sorry for blah entry, lol. Just like said i dont have anything too special to post today. Well here goes:
Two Things Survey:
Two Names You Go By
1. Leslie
2. Les
Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Cuban
2. Puerto Rican
Two Things That Scare You
1. dying
2. anything awful happening to those I love
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. makeup
2. hair dryer, lol
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. jean shorts
2. purple supergirl shirt
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. Muse
2. Rob Patterson *sigh*
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. already have it all :)
2. n/a
Two Truths
1. I need to really lose some weight
2. I really want to get pregnant again so bad ;(
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You About the Opposite Sex.
1. eyes
2. smile
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. photography
2. reading
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. money, lol
2. better, quieter place to live
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Orlando
2. Italy
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. travel around the world
2. own a home
Two Ways That You are Stereotyped
1. That i'm Mexican, lol. When i tell ppl I'm spanish thats what they automatically assume i am. Or when i tell them that I eat spanish food people thinks its tacos & burrtios, lol. Cuban food is very different
2. That because im Psychic im some weirdo and a fake. Thats tough to deal with.
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. how tired i am, lol
2. cant wait to get our taxes done and get our refund money, lol
Two Stores You Shop At
1. Kohls
2. Target
Two people you haven't talked to in a while
1. Melissa L, miss you girl
2. Marie
Two favorite web sites
1. Myspace
2. anything with Twilight stuff, lmao
Two pets you had (have)
1. several cats
2. dog
Two Favorite Sports
1. baseball
2. basketball
Two People who will fill this out
1. dotn know, lol
2. n/a
Two things you did last night
1. went food shopping
2. watched a movie at home with hubby
Two shows you like to watch
1. One life to live
2. General Hospital (yes im a soap fan, lol)
Two places you like to go "out" to
1. mall, lol
2. movies
More MySpace Bulletins and Surveys
**Thanks for reading all :) Hope you all have a great week! I will update more soon :) xo, Leslie
Monday, January 5, 2009
Random thoughts & Survey
Posted by Leslie at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
Great post! Too much info to comment on. Lol. I'm hoping we get Joe's w2's soon, too. We like to get that taken care of early and I'm looking forward to ordering Summer and camrfyn's new beds and comforter sets.
Oh and I almost forgot... I really wish you luck on getting your health on the right track. Good health and baby conceiving go hand in hand so hopefully this year is very eventful for you ;)
I hear ya on the Tax refund...We saw a commercial for Turbotax on TV the other night...and i was like...is it getting close to that time again? DAMN!!! then i paused and yelled YAY!! LMAO
i love all your random thoughts.
i'm sending you good health vibes! i have a feeling this will be a GOOD year for you :]
our tax ref is going to pay credit card bills....planning just a small beach vacation this year. so my goal is to get my body BEACH READY!!!
If I had any money at all I'd have you do a reading for me! I think people are cutting back on alot of stuff right now, lack of money, recession etc. But it will all get better in a couple of months so hang in there.
I have tried to find a good part time job and have been unsuccessful. Sigh. Am going to keep looking.
ooh i love the Sims! but i dont have the life stories. Should I get that one?
I have only read the first Twilight book! If you are on the 4th you're doing better than me.
Good luck on conceiving new baby! My kids are 5 years apart and let me tell you, the further apart they are, the better!
Good luck with all your goals for the year!
YOUR RANDOMNESS WAS FUN TO READ...;-)
loved it this post and no it's not boring silly girl! I do hear you about the w-2... oh can't wait even tho I know the refund won't be great.
Have a great day my friend
love ya
PS love the poll too
Post a Comment