
Hola amigos! TGIF! If you haven't seen it, check below here. You will see the link to the audio. its kind of small i know, lol. Just click on the button there and you get to hear it right on here. I was just too lazy to type my randomness and babbling, lol. Plus i thought i would do something different. I havent audio blogged in a while. You should try it for real. Go to snapvine.com. Its free to sign up, easy. I love it ;) So thats it all, lol. Updates are in the audio. Hope everyone had a good week and weekend ahead! Hope you enjoy the audio. ttys all :) ** Oh and make sure you go to my music player on the right side and turn it off or pause it, lol. I dont want you hearing my audio and music together, haa, lol.
Love, Leslie
Friday, January 23, 2009
Happy Friday & Audio blogging :)
Posted by Leslie at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
Hi Honey! I love when u come to visit my site, i love to hear from you. the surgery part, I am still sore inside. The incision is nmb so i is tender to the touch but I still feel kinda weird inside and if I turn a certain ay ir hurts. Joe and I gotg alile outa hand and tried, it hurt!! 5 weeks and thinking I would be ok, NOPE! This surgery the Dr sad was going to be long recovery =( Sucks.
Glad u are doing good -)
XOXO
Tree
ME ME ME ME~ add me if you make a private blog...
To save you time when you do make it...b2jo30@gmail.com is my email.
Anyways...I wanted to do audio entries but was skeptical of doing them on my public blog..but now that i have a private blog i think i'm gonna do Audios!!!
It's it great how friends inspire each other LOL
Hey you! that was fun listening to your actual voice! Of course include me in your private blog!
Glad to hear Danielle is doing so well in school!
I dont know, I just might do an audio blog for fun now and then. Or if I have some big rant to make! Ha ha
I love the audio entry. I would do it, but i hate my voice. I think I sound like a man when I talk.
Sounds like you guys had a great week!!
I of course would like to be added to your private blog :-)
Post a Comment