
Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you had a great weekend :) We had a pretty good one here. I wanted to come by here real quick and say hi and share some pics from this weekend :) First here are the highlights...
1. Friday, Jay dropped off Danielle at his moms in the am. Danielle was going to spend the day with Jays mom & then the night with Jays mom and stepdad. After Jay dropped her off, he went back home, picked me up and then we went out to lunch. That was nice to do since we havent went out to nice lunch in a while. We also wanted to have a nice lunch for Jays bday even though its late, lol. We decided to try this restaurant we havent been to in a long time. We ended up loving it and plan to go back again soon. The food and service was great. It was a sports bar type of place. I usually like those more laid back, good food and good prices too, lol
2. Then after lunch Jay and i went window shopping at the mall, browsed and looked at stuff. I got Miss D and i a book from the book store in the mall. I wasnt planning on buying anything but the bookstore was closing so they had a big sale. Everything 40% off, so we bought these books for really cheap. By the time we walked around the mall, we noticed the time and left. We had to go to my mils for dinner. She planned a dinner for Jay as a belated bday dinner. It was also a dinner for Jays gma cause her bday was on Friday. So went to mils for dinner. Saw that Miss D was having a good time with her gparents as always. We had some steak and fish that was cooked on the grill, some good sides. Great food. Then after a chocolate cake for dessert and carrot cake too. Yum, yum, good eats but dang im trying to eat better lol. Jay made out and got some nice belated bday gifts too. A gift card to Barnes n Noble books & Indiana Jones the new movie that came out. Then Jays gparents gave him 40 bucks. We got Jays gma a card and beautiful roses. We had a nice time with the family. After the get together, Jay & i left & D stayed the night.
3. After our visit from Jays inlaws, we went to the bookstore cause Jay already had an idea of what book he wanted to get with the gift card. It was a Star Wars book of course, lol. Anyone who knows my hubby knows he loves the Star Wars movies. So he got his book, then we went to Walmart for a bit, shopped for some food and stuff, then came back home. Tried to watch a movie but we both dozed, lol. Yeah we are getting to be old ppl, haa jk lol.
4. Saturday Jay & I relaxed for bit at home. Then had to go to the store again, lol. Grabbed some lunch. Then chilled more at home cause Jay had to work the night shift. Plus the inlaws were bringing D back home. They did about 4 pm and I was happy D was home. I missed her. Even though i admit it was great to have alone time with Jay it really was. Once in a while its nice to have the couple time, lol. but we always miss D. Danielle had a great time. Guess what, when my inlaws brought her home, the moment i opened the door to greet them. D smiles and i see the tooth is gone. The top tooth i told you all about that it was crooked, dangling & we couldnt get out. It just fell out, lol. Shes toothless, lol. Its so cute. I took some pics you all will see ;) Of course she did get money from the Tooth fairy she is so excited about it. Then that night D & hung out at home, played some board games, watched a movie & had a nice, relaxing night.
5. Today my Uncle had planned on having the family over for dinner. I have two Uncles that live in Tampa which is about 20 min from us over the bridge. Anyhow Jay had to work tonight so wasnt able to join us. I wasnt thrilled cause some of the time when we have big family dinners he has to work. I get he has to work. Its just i gave Jay enough notice, i thought, to request the night off. He didnt get a chance to, whatever i dont know, *sigh* He dropped D & i off at my moms on his way to work. My mom was going to take D, me, my bro and his kids. Yeah all of all piled on her car, lol. Its not a small car but still just a 4 door car, lol. It worked out though and good thing the trip wasnt long, lol. Anyhow so we got to my Uncles around 3:30 and we all chatted, snacked. The kids played outside, then some played the Wii, lol. The adults chatted & laughed as always, fun was had by all. The my Uncle & Aunt bless them, lol, made this big, yummy puerto rican meal. It was good, lol. We all ate good, had yummy desserts too, watched some football on tv. I watched D play with the kids, i chatted with my uncles, aunts and my cousins. It was a great time. I wish hubby was there though. I really love when the family can get together once in a while and catch up. Its always fun.
Thats about it, lol. The highlights of our weekend. Danielle had a four day weekend from school lucky, girl, lol. She was off on Friday cause of some teacher thing and now tomorrow with MLK holiday. So we get to have another day to sleep in and enjoy time together as a family. Jay is off tomorrow and Tuesday, im happy about that and i know D will be too. She hasnt been able too much with all the night he has been working. Im to sure what we will be doing tomorrow maybe hit the mall, lol. I was thinking the park too the weather has been so beautiful its perfect. The park would be great :) Anyhow i guess thats it for now. sorry for the blah, maybe boring post, lol. I am just really tired after a busy weekend, im pretty sleepy, lol. I have some great entries planned coming up here soon. I cant wait to post them. Take care all. Have a week ahead :)















4 comments:
Looks like you all had a great weekend! Those pictures were great. I love Danielle's toothless smile.
i love the pics of danielle! she's so cute with her missing teeth! and it sounds like you had a great weekend-- i'm glad that you two got to spend some time together alone!
cute pictures! love the toothless smile! ooh your cousin Erik is a hottie! LOL
I need your email that you use for Blogger so add you to the Private reading list. :)
Post a Comment