Happy Sunday all! I thought out of a whim, lol, to post a video blog. I used the webcam i have which isn't the best, lol. I apologize, some of it, audio wise sounds kind of weird, lol. Other then that it came out pretty good i think, lol. Oh and i also sound like a stressed, impatient, mommy, lol to Danielle. I swear i am a nice mommy too, lmao. I hope you all enjoy it ;) Thanks again all as always for all the comments, love & for stopping by! ** Dont forget to turn off or pause my music player to see the movie. **
Love, Leslie
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Just a vlog, lol :)
Posted by Leslie at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
As a matter of fact my daughter had a big bright pink PJ Sparkles...LOL
You know I want to see your private blog...LOL
have a great week..
xx
Danielle is going to be one of those Drop dead gorgeous teenagers and all her classmates are going to envy her....i can just see it now. She's so pretty at such a young age!
The reading she is doing is AWESOME! I just got into reading at 27 years old. I wish i had done it since Danielle's age! I am beyond thrilled that you guys have instilled the adventurous world of books with her. My mom never did that so I never really knew how awesome books are until now!
Can't wait for the Private blog! They really are great to keep beside your public bogging...because we all know that we have those times where we have things to say that aren't public blog worthy, but we need to vent and we need our trusted friends 2 cents!
i loved this.
it was SO cute! i hope you do more vlogs, more often!
i have lots of things going on at my blog! you need to come by girlie! exciting things! :]
xo,
H
Loved your vlog girl! Danielle is a cutie! You know we have those same books, Isabel read those in years past, Biscuit and the Junie B Jones books. Some Danielle might like are Skippy John Jones and The Pigeon finds a hot dog (these are actually series....they are so funny!!!!)
Anyway I look forward to your private blog.
Hey, pretty lady ....I just love your vlogs.
Danielle is So smart. She is reading So well. That is awesome.
Keep the vlogs coming!!
Love you
bffsahbfbptafg
Post a Comment