Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update, sickies & 100 Q's & A's..



Hi everyone ;) Hope all of you are having a good week so far. We are doing ok here as can be. Things have been a bit hectic and stressful but ok otherwise. Danielle has been sick with a really bad cold/fever probably about almost two weeks now. She wasnt feeling well at all on Monday, so she stayed home from school. She seemed ok enough to go yesterday so she did. Then today again, she wasnt feeling well. I prob should have had her stay yesterday, lol. Its just you cant tell with colds sometimes. It seems like you feel better but then you get worse. I just feel for Danielle, i know she must be so tired of being sick, lol. I also dont want her to miss anymore school, *sigh* So i have been busy all day taking care of her, things around the house, trying to help her feel comfy and loved. I admit she has been driving me up the wall a bit too but i know its because shes not feeling well. I really pray she will be better tomorrow.

I am ok, thank goodness, lol, all though i rather have this then her truly. Jay is fine, no sickies for him. Hes at work till 3. He happily told me last night that everyone at work is getting a bonus with this check this week. Not as large as the one on Christmas but a little something. They gte this every few months its what grocery calls a retail bonus, they get for good inventory i guess. So that extra money of course will help :) Thats about thats going on really, lol. So with that I thought i would do this long survey, lol that I snagged from Miss Brittany. Thanks girl. I cant imagine either writing 100 things about me for real, lol. So i thought this survey would work too. Enjoy all..
.

Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name?
Leslie Marie Bobe (maiden) Koeske
2. Where and when were you born?
April 24 at Columbia Presbyterian in NYC
3. Who are/were your parents?
Mother: Maria Father: William (havent seen him since i was 6)
4. Do you have any siblings?
One Brother, Damien
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
In the Da Berg, lol St. Petersburg Florida. I live with my husband Jason & our beautiful daughter Danielle
6. What is your occupation?
SAHM (well i dont see it as work but you get me, lol) & Psychic/Tarot Card Reader
7. Write a full physical description of yourself.
Female, about 5'7, long, reddish brown curly/wavy hair. Brown eyes, big boobs, haa, lol, BBW. Not saying my weight no way, lmao
8. To which social class do you belong?
Um does it matter, lol. I guess poor/lower class then
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I have PCOS (i addresseed this before in an entry. ) It stands for Polycystic ovary syndrome, you can look it up on Web Md for more info) Back probs, high blood pressure, borderline diabetic, in other words i'm falling apart, lol
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
I am right handed
11. What does your voice sound like?
Honestly i swear i dont mean it in a conceited way, lol. I think its pretty sometimes, i like it ok. Somedays though i feel like I sound like a kid, lol or annoying.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
honey, i love you, no Danielle (lmao), bunny, (dont ask, lol), puss (thats ds nickname i know weird, lmao) For real, wth, some cuss words too lmao
13. What do you have in your pockets?
have no pockets right now
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
haa, lol, Lets see I talk with my hands alot, lol. I laugh nervously when im nervous, bite my nails too much, never sugarcoat always say it like it is, lol


Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Pretty good and not so good. I remember my dad abusing my mom & my brother. I remember the tough times we all went thru when my Mom left him. Then she remarried, that went well till the bastard cheated on my mom while she was in the dang hospital fighting for her life. Nice i know ;( Other then that pain and other hardships like my mom busting her ass working two jobs just to put food on the table, her losing her job, then going back to school. It was a pretty good and tough childhood. We had good friends, family, some fun times. My mom, brother & i had to stick together our own family cause many times we didnt have anyone else not even our own family. It was tough. But we loved each other supported each other so that was good ;)
16. What is your earliest memory?
see above
17. How much schooling have you had?
Graduated High School, had intentions of going to college then well that fell thru. Thanks to me being "in love" *rolls eyes* with some p.o.s man who ended up beating me and verbally abusing me. Lets just say that destroyed alot of my dreams :(
18. Did you enjoy school?
Yeah pretty much when there want drama and backstabbing hypocrites trying to hurt me, lol. I had good, few true friends though who stuck by me thru tough times. Other then that, i went thru a lot of pain, depression, fear of my life being with the guy i mentioned above. No one should have to go thru that especially during hs. I had great times though too, times i will never forget.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
Self taught. (agree here)
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
My Mom for sure
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Definetly got along with My mom. All though in teenage yrs it was shaky, lol. Thats because well i was a teenager lol and two i was just so stupid, selfish, not very wise in my choices :( I got along with my brother really well we were always close but we had our fights too, lol
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Where do i begin, lol. The top of my list a writer (Nancy, lol) I wrote tons of short stories, novels, poems, songs. I loved to write. A lawyer, a Trainer person: like at Sea world, lol, a journalist
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
hanging at friends for sleepovers, jumping roping, singing, writing stories, lol, playing Barbies, making secret clubs, forts, swimming, going to 7-11, lol
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
shy, talkative sometimes, sweet, funny, kind of nerdy, lol. Very sensitive, lol
25. As a child, were you popular?
No, lmao. However i guess i was with my friends, i talked to anyone i didnt care if they were a jock, goth, drama people, snobby, etc, lol. I chose my friends because they were cool to be around and talk to
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
sadly not till i was in 9th grade, lol and with my 1st boyfriend and it was awful lmao. I felt like i was going to be suffocated, lol
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when did you lose your virginity?
no, lmao. Geez personal q but i will say 16, i really regretted it too. I was way too young
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. image, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
What in the hell kind of question is this? Seriously? *lmao i so agree too with this Britt, lol* I dont get it. Ok for real i confess....I am a vampire like the Cullens in Twilight. Yep there you go all, im a psychic vamp like Alice Cullen lmao. I couldnt resist, lol


Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
The birth of daughter and my marriage to Jason
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
My Mom, Jason
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
So many things, lol. Finally getting out of a deep depression that led me to be suicidal and landed me in some trouble, like being in a dark place from being in a very abusive relationship to going to another relationship way after that was fill of lies. Be free from getting away from both relationships. Had to pick up the pieces best I knew how. Then i met Jason, he truly changed my life for the better. Then of course loving him would be a great achievement, marrying him, having our beautiful Danielle.
32. What is your greatest regret?
being with ahole men i was with before Jason, trying to take my own life ;(
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Hmm evil wow im not sure really lol, i have done mean things which i really regret but i wouldnt say evil, dont know
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
No, thank god
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I was with my ex that i mentioned above who abused me the whole almost 5 yrs we were together. Being in touch financial times with Jason. Most of all that was when i was emergency surgery while being 16 weeks preg with D. I had a cyst that had to be removed it was crushing my liver and killing me. I was so scared on the way to be operated that D could die :( I thank God everyday that she is alive, healthy and such a beautiful girl
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Geez, lol i would have to say lol when i was in 7th grade i think. I was wearing very light jeans that day almost white looking. The bell rang, every1 was leaving class, i get up, leave out the door. One of my friends whispers to me "Um Leslie, i see something very red on your pants near your you know" Im asked, what? Sure enough i started my damn period. I already have had it since 5th grade but i guess it surprised me. I was never good at keeping track when it would arrive lol. So yeah pretty embarrassing some ppl had seen that. Luckily, i had a sweater and i wrapped it around my waist covering that area, lol. Then i went to the clinic, they called my mom, my mom brought me a change of clothes, it was all good from there, lol.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Never would have agree to date that guy who made me miserable on and off for yrs with his abuse. Never would have talked to some dang ahole on the internet who convinced me to leave the state, my fam and friends
38. What is your best memory?
Danielles birth and my wedding
39. What is your worst memory?
same as above, along with the depression and place i was in, I mentioned too earlier


Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I wish i can say im more optimistic then pessimstic, lol. I am more pessimistic, lol. I am working really hard on that though. Optimistic is really the best way :)
41. What is your greatest fear?
Something bad happening to Danielle, Jason & my mom, brother, niece & nephew
42. What are your religious views?
Agnostic but very spiritual
43. What are your political views?
I'm not sure honestly, lol
44. What are your views on sex?
Well if its about sex well i love it, lmao. Who doesnt, lol. If its about Gays, well im not the one to judge. What they do is their business, thats all i have to say there.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Oh my gosh well yeah i kills bugs even then i feel gulity sometimes, lol. but no way is killing acceptable, humans or animals
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill someone or ruin someones life for fun. (agree)
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I believe in soulmates yes and kindred spirits theres a difference in both too. I believe in true love sure. I feel everyone out there is mean to someone. Can you love only once no. But i do believe in that even after a love falls thru, you can love again.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Love, happiness, selflessness, giving, caring, kindness, honesty, loyality. Just living life to its fullest, living everyday as its your last
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I can be too honest sometimes, lol. Ask about anyone who knows me i will not sugarcoat, lol. I may not tell people all that i feel about things but try my hardest not to lie. Really if your my family, very close friends, anyone i deeply care for, I will always be honest with you and share my feelings with you.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
People that believe that they can fool everyone. People that lie to the point where they even believe the lie. People that judge others based on someone else's views or opinions. Take the time to get to know someone yourself...then make the call. (again agree with this answer, sorry im stealing girl, lol)
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? intentionally hurt anyone, lie to get my way
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
My daughter no question & Jason


Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others?
I treat others the way I would want to be treated of course ;)
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Danielle & Jason of course no question :)
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
Jason, My mom, my brother (yes i had to pick more then just one. I cant just pick one). Why cause their a big part of my life, important to me and i love them all very much.
56. Who are your friends?
I have best friends/sisters, I have very close friends, great online friends. They all know who they are and how i feel:)
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?
Yes I have a husband of almost 7 yrs! Named Jason. I met him thru my brother back in 97, when Jay and my brother worked at the same grocery store. No it wasnt love at first sight and no we didnt get together then, lol. I was still with the abusive jerk at the time so it took awhile. Thats a story for another day, lol.
58. Have you ever been in love?
Yes for sure i know what true love is thanks to Jason

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
honesty a most, loyal, faithful, hardworking, committed. funny, smart, has a great outlook on life, family oriented, outgoing

60. How close are you to your family?
Very im so thankful for that

61. Have you started your own family?
Yes I have Danielle and Jason of course. Hopefully when things financially improve which they are but we are waiting a bit longer then we may try for baby 2 :)

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
Jason and/or my mom

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you?
I trust myself, God, My mom & Jason

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
everyone i love and that are dear to me

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
My Ex-bf's for sure. For the hell they have put me thru and my brothers ex too, too many reasons to name about her, lol

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
A little of both but tend to argue more, which i am working on trying not to argue

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
maybe it depends

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
If its close friends and family yes, people i really dont know no, lol

69. Do you care what others think of you?
Yeah i admit of course i care. I even honestly care about what former friends still think of me, ex bfs. I know crazy, lol. i care too much about what my own hubbys family thinks of me. All though i should be used to how they feel about me, grr, lol. However it matters more to me what my mom, brother, Jay, Danielle and my true close friends think. They love me no matter what and dont judge me



Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
Photography, blogging, Tarot card reading, singing, writing, reading. Hanging with family, good friends, swimming, shopping, lol, doing things outdoors

71. What is your most treasured possession?
Beautiful drawings, things that D made for me in school. My wedding ring, jewelry Jay has givne me. Necklaces that my lovely bff has given me, cards from friends

72. What is your favorite color?
black

73. What is your favorite food?
ropa vieja (its a spanish dish), chinese food, pizza
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
Twilight series baby, lol. Also comic book novels, lol, anything by John Grisham, anything interesting has a great story i will read it ;)

75. What is your idea of good entertainment?
watching a great movie, going to amusement parks

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs?
smoke never, drink very rarely

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
hanging at home if Jays i working. or going out, or chillin with my fmaily

78. What makes you laugh?
my brother, lmao he is so damn funny. My Danielle, Jason, my niece & nephew

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
How selfish, cruel and inhumane some people can be today, so violent. Things all have to be solved to some ppl by killing or hurting ppl. There's always another way to solve things

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
reading for sure helps, watching my soaps on youtube, lol, reading up on Twilight sites, lol, gossip sites too

81. How do you deal with stress?
sex, lmao for real great, loving making with hubby will calm me, lmao. Also meditation my gosh mediation is amazing it really does ease the stress

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
a plan helps but being spontaneous is fun

83. What are your pet peeves?
See question 50.



Part 7: Self Images And Etc
.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you.
During the week when D is in school here goes, lol. Get up at 7:30. Wash my face, go potty, lol. Then wake up Danielle which that takes about 10 min, lol. Then have her go out to the living room, have her watch Disney. While i make her her breakfast and her lunch ready for school. Then i get her dressed, hair combed, teeth brushed. Get up Jay during that time, so he can take her to school. There out the door by 8:30 the latest. Then i wash the dishes, do any cleaning that needs to be done. Have my breakfast. Check my emails, see if i have any reading appointments to make or readings to do. Then i go out for a walk usually before lunch. Trying to at least 3 times a week now to get out of the house too, lol. Then come back, have lunch, shower. Chill before D gets home from school. Then help D with her hw around 4 pm. Then make dinner around 5 pm or little after. Have dinner with D or with Jay if hes home. Then relax and play with D before she goes to bed. Then around 8:30/9 have Danielle go to bed, after we have storytime, she brushes her teeth, put pjs on, all that lol. Then i can relax, lol. Its pretty much like this but somedays varies too.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Hmm the only thing i can think of is I have faith despite all that I have been thru in my life. When times are really tough i have faith always that i can get it all. That im strong too, a survivor then i think sometimes, lol.

86. What is your greatest weakness?
self esteem for sure

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My weight which im finally working on losing it, perk up my boobs, lol, my hair, i wish to God i can get it professionally straightened lmao, to have perfect vision too i am getting tired of wearing glasses, lol

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
I never understood what those words meant ether so i dont know, lol

89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Definitely more organized, im a neat freak but can be a bit messy sometimes too

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Good things: computers, photography, singing Bad things: anything to do with playing sports lmao

91. Do you like yourself?
most of the time yes :) Im finally to the pt in my life where i really truly love myself again

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer?
cause there is a beautiful world to see, how are you going to see if you dont get out there. You never know what tomm will bring so get out there and live life.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Be debt free, get my readings business really well known, help the police with missing persons cases, write a novel on my life, have baby 2, own a home and my own car

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
hopefully doing all those things mentioned above and then some :)

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In my sleep

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
be with Danielle & Jay, My mom brother and his kids
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
After all i have been thru I still went strong till the day i died. That i was caring, a good person. That i helped people with the gifts i have. That I made a difference in someones life like people have in mine

98. What three words best describe your personality?
Loyal, stubborn (lol), loving

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Hmm it depends on the person you ask, im sure they would all say different ;)

100. If you could, what advice would you give to your character if someone was playing you in a movie?
Wow...um to just be strong, dont give up after all that you have went thru. Continue to be a loving, caring person. Live life to the fullest and be happy and dont waste a second.

I know really long, lmao. If you read all the way thru thanks, lol. I hope you all enjoyed and learned more about me. Soon enough you all will learn a more about me and then some when i finally have my private blog up. I know i keep saying it im sorry, lol. I just havent had the time to get it ready this week with D being sick, being busy etc. However I will work on it for sure tonight or tomm. I know all who have said they wanted to be invited and you all will. So stay tuned ;) I cant wait ;) ttys. have a good rest of day all, xo


Photobucket

7 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG I remember the 9th grade first kiss story! It was Josh, right?

If you do decide to do the private blog, can I get the link?

- said...

GREAT Answers! Even though this survey is very long it's worth reading no matter who does it...I find the questions better than those silly survey's on MySpace people take.

Anonymous said...

i agree, even though it was long, i really liked it. maybe i will do this next week, as kinda a "new intro" to me for my new blog.

i'm sorry D has been sick. i hope she feels better asap!
xo ♥

ps: i like the new look in here!

Angel said...

I hope Danielle is 100 percent better by now.
Thank Goodness Jay didnt get sick.
I enjoyed reading your answers and learning a few things I didnt already know about my Esslee.
I LOVE surveys!! I use to do them all the time on MySpace. Surveys are fun when you are bored. LOL.
It was neat reading about your past and how you met Jason.
Thank God you have him now and not those jerks from your past.
Love you
bffsahbfbptafg

Anonymous said...

sorry for danielle being sick, me sick too!

Can you see your own future or do your own tarot cards? What do you see for yourself? Thats what I want to know!

hey you know how you told me I would be a mystery or thriller writer? Well I have never written one of those, but I thought of one the other day out of the blue, ha ha

You've had an interesting life, Leslie, it was fun to read this, but sorry to hear you were abused. :-( but happy you now have your hubby! :-)

sribbler said...

i read all your 100 answers.. interesting..

LYN said...

I READ EVERY BIT OF THIS AND LOVED GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER..THANKS!!