Friday, December 16, 2005

*Audio* End of week happenings pt.4

Preview

 

 

Hi every1 again, *hugs* Wow, it was so great to do an audio entry again :) Its been a long time. I might as well enjoy it, while i still have it, lol. We will prob get our dsl back up soon here, so i wont have reg aol again but will still go to aol.com. But it was nice to have aol agian for a while, still will for over another week i think ;) Anyway, as i mentioned in the last audio, for those of u who havent, please stop by my pic j ;) I love this new j and i know many of u all do too. Ty u to all who come by and comment ;) Also sign my map! All the links for this are the right side where my j links are. I wanted to also say a big hi to Steph. I loved the convo we had 2 nights ago, we laughed a lot and i cant believe how much common we have with flims we like, awesome ty ty :) U are such a great firned, love yah. All of u are awesome, ty u all soo veyr much for reading, commenting, emails, calls all that u all do.

 

 

Please know u all mean so very much to me, u all have a big place in my heart. Im here for u all anytime like u all are for me ;) Hopefully soon, i plan to have an entry about some recent experiences i have had as a Medium. That may kind of creep u all out, lol. I have pics to share too that will make u go woww, when i pt it out to u. I promise to do that soon. Oh and of course, im always open to qs. I had a open q thing in my last j on blogger, which i didnt get to answer, so sorry ;( But i will this time around. Anything you would like to know about my life as a Medium or any qs u have, ask away :) I guess thats all to say for now. Sorry if it was boring all, lol, jk but ty for listening! Have a great weekend ahead and ttys :)

 

Love and hugs, Les

 

 

Preview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WILL work out, just go to sleep every night and wake up every morning asking to be blessed in the small ways of family. I really hope Jay gets Christmas Eve off. Give Danielle big hugs, BUT don't give her things when she demands them. (I know that will be hard to do mommy ;) ) but if she ends up winning and getting what she demands she won't bother getting to the polite part.

Hope you guys really have a wonderful Christmas . . . together.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

There was a psychic midget awaiting trial for murder and he broke out of jail.  The next morning, the newspaper headlines proclaimed:

Small Medium At Large

Sorry....I couldn't resist:)

Chris
<a href="http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/">My Blog</a>
<a href="http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun">Click here for recipes & food stuff</a>

Anonymous said...

may all be well once you move may bills lower and more money for you guys to have