Saturday, December 10, 2005

Weekend & Tagged answers

Preview

 

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Hows your weekend going? I hope all of you are having a good weekend and some fun ;) I hope more that you all arent doing your Christmas shopping today, lmao. I mean a Saturday, worse day especially as it gets closer to Christmas, lmao. Try to avoid the madness all, lmao. I know im being silly, lol. But anyway, hope whatever you do you had a good day ;) Things here are ok. Today is a pretty boring day with Jay working his usual 12 pm to 10 pm shift, blahh, lmao. So its just me and Danielle chilling, lol. Im cleaning, playing with her, reading, dancing, watching movies, took her out for a walk. Its beautiful out today, not too cold but nice and cool. Last night was fun i will tell you more on that in a min, lol. I didn't think i would do another entry this soon.. but i was tagged. Wow i feel so special, hee, lol. The awesome, funny guy Chris, check out his j,  Inane thoughts and insane ramblings 

Great read im telling you!  He tagged me to do this 10 list thing. Ty Chris, u da man, haa, lol.

 

       Preview    

 

 

Here's how you play:

Name 10 things that make you happy (in no particular order) and then tag 5 people to do the same. :-)

 

Wow 10 things only, lmao. I can think of so much more, lol. Ok here goes ;)

 

1. Our beautiful, wonderful princess Danielle :) She always always makes us happy 24/7. I always end up giggling with her for no reason, smiling because shes so cute and does something cute. Happy because of how beautiful shes is, healthy, happy active and loves to have fun. Happy because we are blessed with such a beautiful, smart, loving girl :)

 

2. My wonderful, sexy, handsome, smart, loving hubby Jason, always makes me happy ;) I can defiantly think of one thing that we share together that makes me happy hee, bad Leslie, haa, lmao.  Im sure you all get the pic, lol. He makes me happy when i see him 1st thing in the am. When we go to bed at night, when he tells me constantly he loves me, tells me im sexy, beautiful, kisses me and makes me smile always. His love makes me so happy. I love you hunny.

 

3. My family of course. Im meaning more of my mom, brother, my niece and nephew :) They always fill my heart with never ending love and make me always smile and be so silly happy, lol. I love u all so much, u all are the best family :)

 

4. The rest of my fam and all my friends. I am meaning all my friends in person like my best friends. My online friends, friends i may never meet or will meet. You all always make me smile with joy and so happy with love. U all are awesome, i love u all.

 

5. A beautiful, sun shining FL day thats not too cold or hot but just right, definitely makes me happy

 

6. Receiving emails, ecards, snail mail, phone calls, im's from all that i love. Always brings a smile to my face and makes me so happy inside, i love it ;) Im a corn ball too i know, lmao

 

7. Singing, oh yeah, singing makes me happy ;) I love to sing, i love to write songs, although i havent done that in so long, lmao. I do sing in shower sometimes, lol but more in the car or with Danielle i love to sing, laaa, lol

 

8. The holidays, oh yeah, i definitely have to put the holidays! I love this time of yr, it makes me more then happy. Like kid happy, lmao.   I love the gift giving, the being with family and friends, card giving, shopping, the decorating, the peace, the good feeling of it all ;)

 

9. Children or pets. I love seeing little newborns, babies, young kids, older kids, i love children. We so want more too, we are working on it very soon here once things get better right Jay, *wink* lol. I love animals too. I love them all pretty much all kinds, lol. Funny enough though, we dont have any *sniffs* lol

 

10. Having fun, just to go out, to see a movie, shopping, the beach, playing in the park, having picnics, all that makes me so happy, i love doing things outdoors. I just like to have a good time with all my loved ones.

 

** Oh yeah, i have to fit in a  number 11, sorry, lmao. Chocolate!!! That makes me real happy, lol. I dont care what kind, i love about them all, chocolate makes me happy, yumm :)

 

 

Preview

 

 

 

Ok that's my list, hope u all enjoyed ;) Now i have to tag 5 ppl, hmm, lets see, lol. I will tag Jess (tinker583), Lorraine, Vincci,  Mike (yes u, haa), Kim(kimberleyrose). Wow i got 5, yeahh me, lol. Now get to it al when u can, lol. I would love to see ur answers :)

 

 

Preview

 

 

Now for our night, last night, lol. We had a good time, we decided to treat ourselvesto dinner, well i know we went out last Friday night but that was one we got treated to, lol. Jay wanted to take us all out to eat nothing too fancy or exp of course, Chinese, yumm. Yeah, we love it in this house, lmao. We ate at our fav Chinese place and shared, i mean geez, they give you enough food yumm :) then after, we went to Downtown Disney of course ;) Omi gosh i wish i had the cam :(  They have this tall, gorgeous lit tree there so beautiful :) We walked around the crazy crowds, looked at some stores, enjoyed, had dessert at Ghiradelli, omi gosh heaven, lol. Such good chocolate bad but we did good didn't spend much we shared again, yummy treat :) We had a lot of fun just trying not to worry about things and enjoy fam time ;) Danielle of course enjoyed seeing all the Christmas lights, Mickey Mouse stuff, toys and all that and seeing kids and babies ;) Oh heres something cute that happened last night, lol. At the Chinese place on the way out, the waitress she had loved Danielle, of course right, hee, lol. So she says goodbye to Danielle. Danielle gives her this huge hug and kiss. It was so sweet, aww. They gave her a cool screen calendar too, its one of those beautiful Chinese kinds ;) Very sweet :) thats our gurl :) I guess that's it all. Im pooped and i have some ppl to call, Brandi, hee ;) I love u all, have a good rest of weekend ;) Ty u all as always for reading, lurking and commenting :) Ttys, have a good night :)

 

 

Preview

 

 

Love and hugs, Leslie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looooved your list. :D

Number one was my fave of course.

I wanna just go for a walk with you two and goober around. How much fun would that me!?

Hugs (see I am totally here)
Brandi :D

Anonymous said...

Gosh chocolate sure does make me happy too :)
Have a great week hun!!!

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love Chinese food too (not just because I'm chinese..haha) and seeing Christmas lights!!! It's so nice that you guys went on a lil family outing! Thanks for tagging me! I will do it on Monday!

Just wanted to tell you that it's so sweet that you are always praising Jason. I see a lot of people in marriages where all they do is complain. So kudos for doing that!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

I love Chinese food:)  Mmmm You made me hungry!!!!  Stop it!

Great list!  It is great seeing how much of your family is involved in your happiness and it is evident from the smiling faces in all of the pictures!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie,
Sorry I haven't been by your journal in a bit, just so hard with baby Brinley. It's so different putting someone before myself, but I'd do anything for her. I got your card the other day, thank you, you all look so good. I'll be sending mine out soon!  I'm so sorry to hear about Calen, that's terrible, did they not test him at birth? Hope the tests go well. I'll pray for them. Christmas is going to be hard for my family too, my Grandpa passed last Feb. He was real reserved with everyone but I wish I had known him better. Danielle is afraid of Santa, Aww, she'll probably get over it by next year. I'll have to get on that 10 Things ... list. Well Im off to check out your Pics page. Take care & talk to you later!
Hugs, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time.  Family time is so important!  Thank you for my card,,,it was so sweet.  It was the first thing I opened this morning and it made my day!

hugs,
~Amy

Anonymous said...

I"m glad u guys got to treat yourselves to some great Chinese food, gosh I love that stuff too!! AND dessert wow!! I wish we had a place like that here. I don't really like chocolate alot, but there is some that I do like. I can not believe that u forgot your camera and didn't get to take pics!! Shame on u girl!! JK! JK! NExt time u better take some pics. HAHA!! U need them for your picture J right??
I'm happy that u all had a great time out. U deserved it.
Love yah girl, Take care!!

MUCH LOVE,

                  ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie!  So sorry it has taken me so long to get here.  My time online has definitely dropped...it is crazy.  It has been forever since I got to make a journal entry in my journals.  I am trying to catch up here.  

It looks and sounds like you have alot to be happy about.  You obviously have a beautiful family and loving, caring friends.  Oh and chocolate, I hear ya there girlfriend.  Im gonna get you for tagging me though, lol, I honestly have no idea when I am going to get it, if I get to it.  I am still working on making an entry about the last 2 weeks.  

I am glad to see you are happy and enjoying yourself and your family, right now, I know you have been stressin' lately.  Try not to worry too much and remember to enjoy the moments you are in.  

Love N Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an extremely cozy evening! I would love to see Downtown Disney, I bet the tree is amazing. Chinese food is my favorite but I've noticed I am wearing it out. :S

Anonymous said...

WOW girl..I know that every time I come see you, you guys have taken Danielle somewhere that she is making MANY happy memories going to..and its cheap or free places to!! Thats the way to do it.. I love coming in here and seeing you so happy..Your list was great.. I PRAY hubby and I can be as happy as you and your man are.. thats SO awesome..to be loved so much is irreplaceable (((HUGS)))

Just know that I love you girl..I know we dont get to talk much and I dontupdate much..but Im coming together.. this year is finally winding down, and I may see a NORMAL life soon!! haha

LOTS of lvoe to you and yours during the holiday season..And ps-- christmas always makes me a giddy school girl too!! haha I LOVE IT!!!

Jackie