
Hola every1!!! How was your weekend? I hope all of you had a great weekend, finishing all of your shopping and getting ready for Christmas :) We had a pretty good weekend especially Friday night our big shopping trip, lol. Well not big, lol. We didn't go crazy but we got some more gifts covered and were pretty much done except well, i still have to get my mom something a couple of more for Danielle and something for Jay and him to me, lol. That's about it, lol. We are getting all ready for our trip for Christmas this weekend, im so excited! So much has happened these past couple of days since my last entry, its insane, lol. Im thinking of where to start. Oh well i guess i will start with im sorry about all the audios, lmao, jk. I guess there were too many or u all are busy. Cause i didn't hear from many of u all last entry, lol. Its ok, im teasing ya all, lol. If you havent heard them, please do so ;) I really do want to thank u all for ur prayers! You all must have been praying real hard for us the past few days because, guess what??? Jay got the transfer!!! Yes this soon, can u believe it? I know we cant, lol. He came home earlier to day from work with this smile on his face and i just knew it. Hes like "well i got the transfer" apparently too from what he told me, all the stores he wrote down wanted him. But only one called right away, so he grabbed it, lol. Jay says the grocery manager there sounded real nice. I can tell Jay is really happy about this, i hope anyway, lol.
I feel hes more happy about us moving out of here, lol. I know i am too but now, im getting all stressed agian, lol. I know, sigh i shouldn't be cause Jay got the transfer and that's the biggest weight lifted off. But well, guess what else? Jay talked to his mom Sunday and she told him that her and Jays stepdad are willing to help us move out before the 1st. Yes the 1st of January, is that insane??? I know ti is. But then again when we think about it, it may be good. Cause we dont have to worry about paying rent here for another month that we just cant afford or rather have trouble paying. So here we go again. Jay has already gotten some boxes for us to start packing. So that's our plans this Christmas week, lmao, packing, what fun right, lol. Uggh i cant believe im doing this again. I swear to goodness last freakin time, lmao. Ok i always say that, uggh, lol. It really isnt cause were moving in with Jays mom and stepdad for a bit till we get on our feet and find another place to live. Then we will move again but that time we are hiring movers that's it, lol. I admit, im not too thrilled about moving in with his mom. Im grateful there having us move in with them i am but... I cant help it im worried about many things, some silly i guess but to me not. Like for one thing, i wont be using our own internet, computer anymore. I will have to use their computer prob certain times, prob somedays i cant. At least i can access aol by aol.com cause they dont have aol. So i will have this same email, but my physical address will change i will tell u to those who want it and my number too. We will start having to use our cell more, cause i know i cant have all my friends be calling his moms house. U know its going to be awkward. More of my pride too being down. I just feel we are too old to move back in with our moms and im used to living on my own, in my own space doing what we want as we please. Its going to be hard but hopefully it wont be too long. I am thinking a month or 2 the most and that's it, lol. So pray for me not to go crazy, haa, jk jk ;) I just reallly want to thank u all for ur prayers and ur friendships and support, it means the world to me u all care so much :) I care about u all too and love u guys!
Of course Christmas is near, can u all believe it? Gosh, it goes by so fast. Will u miss me all, hee, lol. We will be going to visit our families this weekend and be gone Friday, Sat, Sunday (Christmas of course) Monday. We may come back Tues or Wed not sure yet. So that's why im trying to get all this packing done this week. Wont be easy with Jay having to work these crazy hrs and always taking a nap when he gets home, sorry hun, lol. I feel for him, its a physical job i just need help here. I know he will herlp me too someway :) Any1 come to help me pack please, i will feed u good, lmao :) Now on to about how Danielle is doing ;) Danielle is already saying about everyday "Its Christmas today, lets open presents" Lmao, nice try gurl, lol :) But we keep telling her few more days, just a few more days and you will have so many toys you wont know what to do with them, lmao. I cant wait, i promise to take tons of pics and video. I wish i can put the video on here i will have to figure out how or just email it to u all who want to see it ;) Oh, we will have some fun besides all the packing to be done this week, lol. I am going over to my gurl Nicoles house, for dinner Wednesday night. They invited us over for dinner and they bought Danielle some gifts :) I thought that was so sweet of them :) I know Danielle will have a blast looking at their cool fish tank and their doggie Sugar, shes such a tiny little dog, shes a terrier, i love those, so cute :) Then Jay gets paid again this Thursday, so we will be last min Christmas shopping that night, i cant believe we are going to the stores then. My gosh, please pray our lives will be sparred, haa, im kidding. I know its going to be madness though, but well what can u do. Ur on a budget got to do whatu have to do :) That's about all that's going on really i cant believe i wrote this much, lol. I saw this cute list around journals so i thought i would do it and share, enjoy :) Take care all and have a great week, enjoy the beautiful season, bake cookies, spend time with loved ones, hear beautiful Christmas music, savor the food and enjoy just the love and peace of the season. Slow down, life can be short yes but still savior it, no need to rush ;) I will talk to u all soon. I prob will do another entry real soon before we go for the weekend ;) Hope to hear from u all :)
Love u all :) Leslie
Survey :)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate for sure, ok actually both, i love egg nog! Yummm :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
I want to say Santa is me and Jay, lmao so yeah we do both, lol :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored light on all of our windows, our balcony has icicles so pretty and our wreath at our front door is color lights too. Our tree on the inside has white lights which is diff for us this yr but we love it, its beautiful and peaceful :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Never done that yet but i would like too maybe next yr :) Kiss, kiss, lol
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually its right after Thanksgivng but we did it a bit earlier this yr since we left for Thanksgiving to be with our fam.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Defintely roast pork or turkey again i love turkey :) but our family has a tradition fo making roast pork every yr and i love it. They make it so juicy with lots of good seasonings esp the spanish seasonings, yumm :) We have it with rice, black beans, bread, some other good side dishes.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
So many!!! My fav defin has to be spending Christmases in New York City with my grandparents, watching my abuela (grandma in spanish) trim the tree, wrapping gifts with my mom, smells of good good, being with my family, getting toys, lol.
8. When and how did you learn about Santa?
Hmm i know i was young prob 2 or 3 yrs old. I also found out at a young age when he didn't exist or that ppl dressed as Santa is fake :(
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes we do, i know not very traditional to some, lol. But that's how my fam has done it for yrs so we love it ;) Then Christmas Day we are all with our inlaws.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?
We dont do that, we make some dor oureslves since we are Santa around here, lol ;) We may have Danielle set some out this yr for fun :)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Whats snow? lmao jk. I live in Fl we dont get snow :( *sniffs* But Jay and i plan to head to Wisconsin for Christmas one yr, so we can enjoy a white Christmas. I havent seen one, since i was a child :(
12. Can you ice skate?
Noooo, lmao. Im horrible on it. I tried it several times and gave up :( I have no balance for it and well i just fall on my ass, lol.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Getting Barbies, tea sets, Cabbage Patch Kids, anything fun and girly :)
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with my family, all my loved ones, especially with Jay and Danielle the great loves of my life ;)
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Anything chocolate esp candy, like truffles, yummm :)
16. What is your favorite holiday song?
Slient Night for sure such a beautiful song. Jingle Bell Rock, Feliz Navidad a fam tradition, Let it Snow, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Little Drummer Boy, so many :)
17. What tops your tree?
An Angel in a white dress holding a candle that lights up and her dress lights up as well!
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?
Defiently giving! I love shopping for those i love well, when i have the money to do so. I love, love making ppl smile when they receive a gift from us :)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
*Follow along by copy and pasting this survey into your Blog! AndAdding your Own answers!














6 comments:
Leslie,
Thats nuts that u have to move in with your MIL but its what u have to do for now. I would feel the same way as u explained about feeling like u shouldn't be living with your parents at this age...BUT u know what SHIT happens and here soon u all will be back on your feet. We all have to do it sometime or another.
I"M REALLY HAPPY That Jay got the TRANSFER !!! WOW GIRL!! Tell him I said congrats!! That is the best news ever!! Everything is going to work out just fine, have faith as I always say. I love u all and take care. I will be calling u soon, I sent u an email a little bit ago. I'm glad I got your alert for the J before I signed off. I'm SOO HAPPY FOR U ALL ON THE TRANSFER!!! AWESOME GURL!!!
I will talk to u later!!
LYLAS,
Melissa
WOWOWOW! That does sound like a very exciting couple of days!!! I'm glad everything worked out! It sounds like a great Christmas present! Congrats girl and have lots of fun packing : )
Smiles!
Vincci
YAY, about the transfer! but . . . living with his mom? Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It's just me because I had the in-laws from hell. No seriously, I looked at their passports; right there on the first stamp it stated:
"Exiled From Hell By Horn & Hooves Himself, Stay Out."
Ahem, looks like it's going to be a busy, busy two weeks for you guys; hope you're able to pull it off while maintaining all the hair on your heads. I'll save my phone calls for when you're in yer own place. Okay, running off now, I'm on the last chapter of redoing my editors notes on the manuscript. Yay there too.
Steph~
I can't believe that you are going to be moving over Chistmas.....you are right....INSANE. I have moved homes twice, and each of my three offices since 2000.....no more moves for me, thanks!
Good luck and merry Christmas, Leslie!!!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun
Stress comes along with every new situation, just gotta keep rolling on and think "life isn't so bad, i'm fine". Much easier said than done but come on, cheer up, life is fun!
wow is that ever long sis
Post a Comment