Hi every1 ;) Hows it going? I hope u all have a chance to listen to all the audios, theres more under this entry, lol. Sorry for them all again but soon enough, i will have a norm typed entry ;) Here it is all some long awaited Cristmas pics!! As u can see i took lots ;) I will also add some more in my pic j soon ;) I will let u all know when. It took me so long to set this up damn aol and dial up, grr i hate it, lol. Enjoy every1 and hope to hear from u all soon. I have also made some j rounds tonight. Sorry it took so long :) I will do more sometime later today and get to u all, after i relax from the move. lol I love u all and miss u ;) Take care and have a good rest of week :)
Love ya and hugs, Leslie
Here are a few of my favs, enjoy ;)























7 comments:
WOW..I love all the great pics!! Lots of cute pies in there!!! (including you guys!!..hehe) I HATE I still cant listen to your audios.. now that Im FINALLY keeping up wityh J's a little..haha.. If I dont ge tit fixed soon.. I know hubby will do it when he gets back..Looks like an AWESOME TIME though..and WOW, that house youre at is NICE>.lol (((HUGS)))
Hey girl! I love the pics! I looked through all 69 of them!!! What is J doing in someone's refridgerator? Hahaha...wow the house looks great!!! Gosh and the view is amazing!!! Seems like you all went to a lot of different houses...I'm glad you had a great holiday...hanging out with family is always the funnest : )
Smiles!
Vincci
how cute wish i could hear the audios but my thing takes to long to download so later on i will free up some space so that way i can hear it
MY gosh girl...what a beautiful mansion (LOL) your aunt has!! WOW that place was off the HOOK...I was blown away!! I loved the pics. first of all, how beautiful u all look. GREAT PICS !! LOVED EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM!! Your bro is still looking HOTT & SEXY of course. U have some good looking cousins too...wink wink...LMAO!! I love yah girl and it looks as if Danielle really made out well. Good for her...she really deserves it. I love her dresses....I want a GIRL!!! WHAAAA!!! LOL...I can't get over how fabulous her dresses look on her. I'm glad u had a good visit to your aunts and his family and yours thats awesome.
TAKE CARE and thanks for sharing the pics. LOVED THEM!!
HUGS & LYLAS,
Melissa
The pics are great. The girls also got bikes for Christmas. They are all growing up too fast! Have a Happy New Year! ~Amy
Oh my, so many pics, love them. Danielle looks so pretty in her Christmas dresses! And I love the pic of you and her! I was looking thru the pics and was like ooo who's that in the green shirt, hmm... not bad and got to more pictures and realized it was your brother, LOL! Well things here have not been that good, I'll send ya an email and Im probably gonna do an entry tonight too!
Talk to u soon!
Hugs & Love, Jess
Hello Leslie, my long lost friend. I feel like it has been so long since we have had our back and forth emails. I miss you. I know you are busy with the move and all, hey I've been busy too, it is just the time of the year. I feel for ya hon, with all the stress of the holidays and then the move on top of it.
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas though. Your family looks so happy. Danielle is just so precious in her little Christmas Dress. You look great, you would never know by looking at you how stressed you are. I want your Aunt's house...it is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing the pics. It is interesting seeing palm trees when we have cold, gloom and snow here in NY, lol.
Happy New Year to you and your family Leslie!
Big New Years Hugs & Kisses,
Lorraine
Post a Comment