Friday, December 9, 2005

TGIF & Memories...

Preview

 

* Ty to my beautiful sis Kimmee for the pic, love u :)

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Happy Friday :) Hows every1 doing? I hope great ;) Yeah, i know im up late, lol. Im a nightowl at times most times i cant sleep when i want to or norm hrs, lol. I am trying though, especially for Danielles sake when we decide to put her in school in a year or less. Anyway, i wanted to ty u all as always for ur comments, emails and love, ty ty :) Oh and BIG TY to all who signed my map. I know, lmao, im crazy about this map but i cant help it, lol i think its cute ;) Ty u all who signed it u all are the best. a big hi and ty to Steph :) It was great to hear from u hun and i miss u too. No, ur not a bad friend, geez, lol. Speaking of not hearing form any1, lol. I guess some of u all are busy holiday shopping or something, lol. I miss some of ur comments all, i hope to hear from u guys, *sniffs* Had to give a little gulit trip, u know im playing, lol. Whats every1 been up to? Hows the Christmas shopping going? What are the big plans for Christmas?

         

 

 

Preview

 

 

Even in the situation were in, I love, love this time of yr! I love all the decor, lights, the Christmas tree. The smells, u know cookies baking, good food baking, lol, hot cocoa, chocolates, oh yeahh, lol. Love the gift wrapping, shopping for all my loved ones, giving out Christmas cards, the music, the laughter, happiness. Its also a time for me anyway that i think of all those i miss so much. We miss our grandpa who passed away just days before Christmas last yr. That really broke our hearts, hat was a tough, very sad Christmas to have to bury my grandpa days before ;( I love him so very much. I wish all the time our relationship was better. We had the big gap of how i knew little spanish and he knew little english but still i know he was so proud of me. He was proud and loved all his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. He's with my grandma who passed 4 yrs before, beaming upon us all. But this time of yr, i think of them the most. I admit i think of them about everyday and miss them. But my grandma was Christmas in our family, we are trying though hard to live on her traditions. Its just not the same but nonetheless our family is so blessed. I love all my aunts, uncles, cousins, every1 dearly. I also think of friends that i have lost touch with over the yrs, friends i have lost, i think of my father. I havent seen him since i was 6 yrs old. Long story i will have to save that for another entry. I wish we had a better relationship that him and brother do too. Its hard, *sigh*             

 

 

Preview

 

 

Then i think of all the happy times :) Like now with getting excited as Christmas comes near. Can you all believe its only about 2 weeks away? I know i cant ;) Our plans are usually the same every yr, except this yr its a bit different. Since we have to drive to see our family. My side of the family celebrate Christmas Eve and Jasons side celebrates Christmas Day, so it works out great. We are hoping to drive down there Friday afternoon after Jay is done with work. But now, Jays big boss asked if maybe he can work Christmas eve :(  I know that's retail for u, *sigh* I wouldn't mind normally if we lived closer to our families. But we have to drive 2 hrs. I dont want my fam end up waiting for us to start. I want to be there when we should be. So, hopefully this will straighten out somehow. Lets see what else is going on, lol. Oh, got the rent paid thank god, phew, lol. That's always a relief, lol. Soo, the check that Jason just got this week, he gets payed every week, we were finally able to do a bit of Christmas shopping. We were happy about that. We have a tight budget this yr, i think the tightest we have had. But surprisingly, we did really great. this yr we can only get things for Danielle, my niece and nephew, brother and our moms and a little something for each other (Jay and myself) Last night we went to Super Target, they had tons of toys on clearance. Yes, we should have went to Walmart i considered that, but i know its insanity right now, no ty, lol. Super Target wasn't too busy and they had some good deals. So we got all the kids pretty much done there. Im so excited we got my niece and nephew really cool stuff ;) I hope they love it ;) Except we want to get Danielle a couple of more things. I am dieing to get her this one type of Barbie she really wants. As if she doesn't have enough, lmao. She has about 20, i counted, lol and one Ken, haaa.          

 

 

Preview   

 

 

Now we have to get our moms a little something the least we can do, because they have been so great in helping us out financially :) Then i really want to get my brother something cool, cause i love him to pieces! I got all my Christmas pic cards sent out, so im happy about that. Speaking of them did those who i sent some too get them? U know who u all are, lol. Did u get my card, i hope so. I want to send more to u all who want one. Please email me ur addy and i will be happy to send one ok? That's all thats going on really. More excitement to come near Christmas, i cant wait to see my fam agian. We havent seen them since Thanksgiving. But well before we know it, we will move back too. I know Jason and i cant wait for that. Especially Jay, i think hes been so down and miserable its been hard. We both have been trying to be strong and keep it together but its impossible some days. We have been crying and down about things. But we have a plan too. He will hopefully be able to transfer, so he will have a job when we move back. We will have to break out of our lease, get packing, find out about movers, uggh all this stuff. Acck, i mean really i got to get cracking in January, lol.          

 

 

Preview 

 

 

Oh and one more thing...We received some sad news recently about a little one in my family :( My aunt and uncle, who i love dearly, found out my little baby cousin Calen, is deaf :( We couldn't believe it when we found out so can you imagine how they feel? This will forever affect all their lives. Its unreal they brought him home form the hospital and believed for months he can hear and all is well. Now he cant. There running lots of tests on him to see if its neurological or that is indeed certainly deaf for the rest of his life. :(  Im not sure on much else. But please send prayers my fams way, id appreciate it. That just made me cry when my mom told me and on top of all thats going on, things have been rough :( Other than that, we are doing ok, Jay is working, im running after Danielle, lol. The usual around here. Danielle is doing great all excited about Christmas of course ;) although she wants nothing to do with Santa, lmao. Oh yeah, shes scared to death of him. We dont know why at all but she is wont go near him, haa. Well, i guess thats it all just random things on my mind. Soon here i will actually do entries about experinces about me as a medium. I had some things recently happen, ppl who i have helped so look for that. Oh and i will do some audio entries soon here too, since i have aol by phone again yeahhh, lol. Have a great day all :) Miss u all and hope to here from u :) Have a good weekend! Love ya, Leslie        

 

 

Preview

 

 

Oh and i wanted to leave you with Danielles Christmas Wish List,    

 

Preview

 

enjoy, lol   Danielles List...  

Dora

Dora 10 x

Barbie

Barbie 10x

Cabbage Patch Kids

My Little Pony

Strawberry Shortcake repeat 10 x

Hello Kitty

Dora

Barbie

Girly stuff 

You get the pt, lmao, xo, Leslie

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I'm glad you got your rent paid and your xmas shopping done! That brings a lot less stress and you can enjoy your lovely holiday! Good luck with the moving...I hope Jay can transfer.

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

GIRL,
I'm really really sorry about your cousin, thats awful. I hope that they can fix it and its not permanent. I will pary for them!!
I'm glad that u all did some shopping, I bet u feel a little relief that u could get some stuff for right now, and more to come for Danielle I'm sure. I love her Christmas List that is really cute. She doesn't like Dora or Barbies does she? LMAO!! Thats just too CUTE. HOpefully she won't be afraid of Santa next year. U need to get some pics of her and Santa..lol.
I will also be praying that Jay can get transfered when u guys move back. I'm sure he will. Moving really bites, BUT it just means this time that u will be way close to family and u guys will be much much more happy. I love yah girl and KEEP THE FAITH!! Things will turn out just fine.
Much Love to all of u!! Lots OF Hugs TOO!!

~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the seaaon...it seems to help make the *every-dayness* easier.
Love the pic of Danielle!

~Amy