Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Audio entry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh sorry u said that your Uncle, Aunt and cousin came up from Ft. Lauderdale.....I miss understood..LOL!! I'm glad that their was a great turn out with all of your family. It's always good to take lots of pics. espically if u only get together every once in a while.
U should get Danielle a bike helmet if u are worried about her falling and hitting her head...LOL...but no for real u should get one for her when she rides it outside. I know I have to get the boys helmets before they can ride there bikes bc I am paranoid as much as u are.
I really wish u all could have gotten her the bike instead of your MIL getting it for her. I know how u feel about that but what can u do now?? I know trust me.
I love yah my gurl and I'm glad that Christmas treated her and u all well.
Take care and LYLAS,
                                  Melissa

PS- Did I mention that your bro is HOTT??? LMAO!! I know I know I"m annoying!!